Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
theacox
Jun 8, 2010

You can't be serious.
I'll do the Brewers, but if you put the DH in the NL I'll have to line the road with IEDs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theacox
Jun 8, 2010

You can't be serious.
Let's do like the Yankees Dodgers and spend until they take away the checkbook.

theacox
Jun 8, 2010

You can't be serious.
I'm going to start taking back of the rotation starters just to enrage you people.

theacox
Jun 8, 2010

You can't be serious.
I also have "Nick Punto" that I expected to be picked by my turn, but I will surely take him in a few picks when I think he is still going to be available!

theacox
Jun 8, 2010

You can't be serious.

IcePhoenix posted:

Nope, Milwaukee is on the clock

Oh poo poo, let me find my list.

theacox
Jun 8, 2010

You can't be serious.

IcePhoenix posted:

Before people start getting clever after kensei's gambit: if a player has never played in the MLB I cannot "unretire" them and add them to the player pool. I'm also not going to unretire anyone who actually retired.

gently caress, my next pick was Will Clark. :(

theacox
Jun 8, 2010

You can't be serious.
I joined this to have a little fun. Can we stop making GBS threads on people's picks?

theacox
Jun 8, 2010

You can't be serious.

Sexual Lorax posted:

Matt Dominguez bites the heads off of chickens before batting practice.

:getin:

theacox
Jun 8, 2010

You can't be serious.
I am personally enjoying your descent into madness.

theacox
Jun 8, 2010

You can't be serious.
Cliff Lee
Madison Bumgarner
Jordan Zimmermann
Jeff Samardzija
Jarrod Parker

Suck on that!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theacox
Jun 8, 2010

You can't be serious.

Monicro posted:

David Price
Cliff Lee
Cory Luebke
Taijuan Walker
Wandy Rodriguez

It's a bit top-heavy (especially considering the kind of rotation I was planning on getting starting out) but I'm pretty happy with it. If I knew the infield defense I was gonna end up with I would've gone way harder after groundball guys but what are ya gonna do.

You might want to check this.

• Locked thread