Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.
Probably not. That was a very weird circumstance. Lucasarts licensed the AOE2 engine and put a Star Wars skin on it. Now, them experimenting with air units in the engine was interesting. Dunno whether that warrants a re-do.

Bloodly fucked around with this message at 05:51 on May 8, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

A COMPUTER GUY posted:

You mean Rise of Legends :colbert:

Don't be silly.

Both, of course.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

victrix posted:

Awesome but terribly busted, slightly janky around the edges, and not nearly supported enough. The MP was badly hosed on launch by Gamespy iirc, which really screwed over the mp community.

Amazing, amazing world though.

'Terribly Busted' in what sense, may I ask?

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Can you explain what the importance of AHK files is?

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

I am both glad and not about this. Same thing with Age of Mythology. It's good that the old games are there for those who didn't have it. But I own the CD versions. Assuming I wanted to play multi, I'd have to buy the games again.

• Locked thread