Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I had no idea AoK Forgotten had new empires in it. Nothing new was showing up in the list, even after completely reinstalling the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Koramei posted:

You have to click on the banner at the top of the main menu to switch to the forgotten, otherwise it just stays as the conquerors.

Ah awesome there it is.

AoE3 is pretty good, and I always loved how buildings and ships actually showed damage being done to them. I always thought conquest of the new world was an extremely under used setting for games. There's maybe 4 games I can name of the top of my head that are set in that era (Aoe3, Conquest of the new world, Colonization and Seven Cities of Gold).

I really cannot wait for AoM to get a little cheaper. I'm unemployed right now so I can't really justify spending over 20bux on a game on steam. But I think after Aok, AoM was the game i played the most. Egypt was by far my favorite faction.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Grabbed the pre order RoN patch because I missed out of AoM, and like others said, its probably my favorite, though AoM and AoK really want to be there too.

It is annoying that the release is just June 2014, with no date given.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Lorini posted:

Rise of Nations is OUT! Downloading now, can't wait.

It plays really smooth. Of course I dive right into a conquer the world campaign. Are there any new civs introduced in this? Or is everything pretty much the same if you had the expansion.

I know its a foolish hope, but I do hope AoM will be on sale when they do have the Steam Summer sale. I know its new, but its also an older game.

• Locked thread