Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

BBJoey posted:

Jesus Christ. He was so badly wounded that doctors literally thought he was dead until he managed to spit at them to show he was alive. Are we sure this guy isn't some sort of time-travelling cyborg?

You could make an action movie out of the poo poo he did and people would laugh it off as unrealistic. Goddamn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

That's really cool to see

It is cool, but this is my first time encountering the word "tinikling" or seen that kind of routine. Is it one of those things that has just missed me or is it a newish practice?

edit: Oh! it's a Filipino thing apparently. Not a lot of Filipinos in my neck of the woods, so maybe that would explain why I hadn't encountered it.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

SerthVarnee posted:

Oh yeah that thing! I've been meaning to read that at some point. Just completely forgot about due to life happening.

But yeah, living with the wonders of involuntary unconscious breakdancing incidents is surprisingly chill, aside from the times where video games or the internet randomly try to kill me.

You reminded me of that one video game journalist who pointed out that Cyberpunk 2077 literally uses patterns designed to induce seizures as part of their mandatory Brain Dance sequence, and totally normal and balanced human beings responded by sending her more.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

deong posted:

That last one is just a Rammstein music video.
:nws: got boobs. https://youtu.be/eciZWNdkGqs

Had no idea it was a real thing

Does anyone know what they're called? Because I've never seen them before.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

lmao i have been owned

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Well that's one way to show all the ladies you're stronger than other guys.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Ha ha horrifying

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Some may call it unsporting. But I'm a sportsman. Everything I do is sporting!

Now get in the cage, so I can shoot you in a sportsmanlike manner.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Oh poo poo I thought that was supposed to be a video game glitch at first because it seemed unreal.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

freeedr posted:

I could injure myself in a way I did not understand and then bend one of the nails over while trying to drive it

"Watch this" I say before putting a hammer in my balls and collapsing in a pile, moaning and farting. It is unclear what move I was trying to do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

A little amused to see her boyfriend, a former NFL player training to be an Olympian, decides to jump in on the Boston Marathon because if she can do it then obviously he can do it without any marathon training, and then he only barely scrapes by the finish line while she's been done for over an hour.