Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Wait there are arteries in your forehead?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Glazier posted:

Head is vascular yo

I figured there was one or two but goddamn.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Well I learned new things today thanks goons!

My mom is a nurse so you'd figure I'd know a little bit of this stuff, you would be wrong.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

There's a Breaking Bad joke here I just cannot find it.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Finding employees with knife repair experience would be a nightmare though

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
I was thinking the same thing. "Hey wait up guys come on!"

Dicks.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

syscall girl posted:

All golfers I assume :unsmigghh:

If your dumbass is playing golf when it's lightning out then you deserve it.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

gently caress. Yes.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
I'm gonna start on my iron man suit, I'm probably gonna die soon but whatever.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

If he starts smirking then you know that some fuckers are gonna get cut

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCjsazHO0c0

Owns

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Imagine living in one of those houses and trying not to poo poo yourself on a daily basis

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Fuckin pro right there

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

It's ok to die doing what you love

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

BrigadierSensible posted:

I think this has probably been here before, but I just saw it and thought it was cool.

Black player in the Turkish League gets called a very very bad thing by an opposition player. Offending player only gets a 3 week ban. So next time they play, the team mates of the player villified kick the poo poo out of the offending player. (Well as much as one can kick the poo poo out of someone in professional soccer.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-m0TC_rtm0&feature=youtu.be

This is beautiful.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
:piss:

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

"He was dubbed Spain's first astronaut"

Holy poo poo lol

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Ego-bot posted:

The haka is the dumbest loving thing ever

Hakas are dope. I hope I get a funeral half as awesome as this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI6TRTBZUMM

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Ape were some dudes doing a haka while giving you swirlies or some poo poo?

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
If scaring white people is wrong I don't wanna be right. However you do it.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
I have never seen a haka anywhere except on YouTube. What are you watching that has them on the reg? Besides rugby I guess.

Also: PYF Bad rear end Pictures: Official Haka Appreciation thread

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Django Unchained 2 looks dope

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

gently caress. Yes.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

The word yeet has never been more appropriate

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
I was wondering if she had her feet braced too but yeah that doesn't make it any less badass

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Hey people do crazy rear end poo poo these days I dunno

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Yes but just because of their vagina bones

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

TheBigAristotle posted:

Absolute boss. Had a good turn on X-Files as well.

That's where I recognized him from! I know I had seen him in a few things but I knew he had some kind of recurring role

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Aramoro posted:

If you want some more Prince content here is reminding people he's one of the greatest guitarists of all time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SFNW5F8K9Y

Anytime anyone questions his musical ability I show them this video. He shreds and he's having a blast doing it.

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Prince was a national treasure :rip:

This forever and ever

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Most of his videos were him just kinda dancing around with a guitar and playing a little bit here and there so I don't think many people realized the scope of his abilities

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Supposedly he has another 2-3 hours of music that was found in the studio in his house. I doubt we'll ever get to hear it though

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Ohio deserves no joy whatsoever

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

gently caress yeah

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
https://twitter.com/tmorello/status/1282053329464389632?s=19

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Screaming Idiot posted:

This wouldn't ring nearly as hollow if Ice-T didn't spend the last twenty years starring in one of the most popular and blatant pieces of copaganda ever made. Y'know, the one that made you sympathize with the cops who were denying the rights to their "perps" and made the act of requesting a lawyer -- as is your loving right as an American citizen -- an admission of guilt.

gently caress Ice-T and his crocodile tears. I'll believe he's sincere and not just profiting from the controversy when he quits SVU and donates his profits to BLM and other related groups.

Maybe if he does the thing that made him famous again, too. That'd be real cool.

Pretend I posted the worst person you know made a good point meme or whatever the hell it says

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Goddamn.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Roblo posted:

Ultimate frisbee players. Renowned for being badasses.

In high school we used to play every day before wrestling practice and we hurt each other so bad that the wrestling coach stopped making us play.

It's loving intense with the right group of people.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

By popular demand posted:

Don't be daft, you can't give alcohol to toddlers.

Says who?

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Android Apocalypse posted:

You know you got some honkey-rear end friends when mayonnaise is "spicy."

Everyone on my mom's side of the family thinks black pepper is spicy. My dad's side uses so much salt you can't taste anything else.

I'm a chef and I won't cook for any of them.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

OwlFancier posted:

Particular flavours, such as you find in curry, or with peppers, cayenne particularly, just basically switch off my tongue, so I don't see the appeal of eating them. Because I literally can't taste what I'm eating. It's a similar experience to eating when you have a cold, like you're just shoveling stuff into your mouth but there is no enjoyment so it's a struggle.

I assume if you eat a lot of it or grow up eating it you don't experience that but that whole range of the flavour profile just doesn't work for me. Love a good sweet and savoury though. Love stuff like french onion soup and fish pie, just a big mix of smoky, savoury, sometimes sweet flavours.

There are some very mild curries out there. I'm sorry you can't eat delicious things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Inceltown posted:

Can you go get hammered curling in the sun by the ocean barefoot all year round?

You can get hammered doing anything barefoot by the ocean. It's practically encouraged