Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kalenn Istarion
Nov 2, 2012

Maybe Senpai will finally notice me now that I've dropped :fivebux: on this snazzy av
Here is a badass mining truck

I work in the industry mostly because it's full of big toys like this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalenn Istarion
Nov 2, 2012

Maybe Senpai will finally notice me now that I've dropped :fivebux: on this snazzy av

I was trying to link something that hadn't been linked 5 times previously in this very thread

Here is more non bagger bad-rear end mining stuff

These are belly dump scrapers, we use these at the company I work at. Ours do not have 10 different exhausts but they do have twin engines and can be locked in tandem to be even more efficient

Here are the ones we use. Not as big but still pretty cool:

Kalenn Istarion
Nov 2, 2012

Jeremy_X posted:

Nothing like reading the MSHA fatalgrams looking for the first haul truck crushing another vehicle parked in one of the huge blind spots those things have of the year. Almost always a supervisor of some sort doing the parking.

If you are able to park near one in such a way that that's possible it's a failure of the site safety system... but also a victory for Darwin

Kalenn Istarion
Nov 2, 2012

PYF Bad rear end Pictures: Let's detail about politics for 8 pages

Kalenn Istarion
Nov 2, 2012

HairyManling posted:

Where's the driver?

Kalenn Istarion
Nov 2, 2012

The hang time on that last one is pretty sick

Kalenn Istarion
Nov 2, 2012

tentative8e8op posted:

Shah Cheragh mausoleum and mosque, in Shiraz, Iran. When Queen Tashi Khatun expanded the building into a mosque and theological college in the 1340s, she had the ceiling and walls covered in a mosaic of mirrored glass. :yayclod: :sparkles:

The predecessor of those cars with the stupid colour changing paint

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalenn Istarion
Nov 2, 2012

Comptroll The Forums posted:

Actually, is lifting the puck like that a legal move in hockey? Crazy idea for a feel good sports movie about a lacrosse player in the NHL.

It’s legal, but any halfway decent defender just taps your stick once or checks you

This is not in fact legal