Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thepopmonster
Feb 18, 2014

It was going so well, right up to the end.... and then he actually drank it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thepopmonster
Feb 18, 2014

DandyLion posted:

Swam up a brackish river and got stuck in a CT machine I'd wager.

Auspol candiru?

thepopmonster
Feb 18, 2014

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

What's the collective noun for wolverines? Because here's a [....] of wolverines.

https://i.imgur.com/G8U98c5.mp4

It's a "bub" of wolverines.

thepopmonster
Feb 18, 2014

Multi-truck drifting!

thepopmonster
Feb 18, 2014

Does not end with a basket rattling down a plastic pole and trapping a mouse. 3/10, cannot recommend.

thepopmonster
Feb 18, 2014

OwlFancier posted:

I'm just saying you go around wearing an animal suit and hitting people with a paddle that's a furry.

When you wear a jaguar suit
paddlin' peeps to boot
that's a furry

Paddle has obsidian spikes
which conquistadors don't like
still a furry

thepopmonster
Feb 18, 2014

Snowy posted:

This is amazing thank you. Unfortunately I’m very dumb but it’s still fun to read. Maybe I’ll adjust my telescope ship to fly along with the earth’s orbit to allow a longer and steadier shot, avoiding some of the blur you mentioned.

By the time I’m able to have a massive ftl telescope I think I’ll also have the ability to say “enhance” and have it work.

Small problem: you are ~2000 light years away. This means, roughly speaking, you need to maintain an average real-space speed of >12,000 ly/day to keep up.

I thought you needed a hypermassive object and an FTL spaceship but apparently you only need a sufficienly fast FTL spaceship to go back in time? https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/article/can-you-really-go-back-in-time-by-breaking-the-speed-of-light/ or https://arxiv.org/pdf/1505.07489.pdf if you need the detail.

thepopmonster
Feb 18, 2014

That's pretty amazing, doing all that while wearing a face mask.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thepopmonster
Feb 18, 2014

Screaming Idiot posted:

I know how you feel. When I'm in taking a dump in a public toilet and someone knocks on the door because they need to go, I also experience a Limit Break and time slows down while I unleash a blast of pure ki from my beleaguered bowels. Clean and empty, I leave the stall so that the next fellow may experience his own moment of pees (and shids).

FTFY