Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Jerry Cotton posted:

Wouldn't "both" be also correct?

Whoa looks like we got a smartass here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

SLOW DOWN, RETARD.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

... but you repeat yourself

Yeah this was good :D

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

BrianBoitano posted:

Has anybody ever gone mad and off-script wrecked somebody in wrestling?

Donald trumps been feuding with mankind for like 11 months now.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Glazier posted:

Head is vascular yo

Beksinski is old hat friend

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

chitoryu12 posted:

That's not what happened, and honestly you're kinda lucky that your coin flip on that joke didn't go the other way.

nvm

Milo and POTUS has a new favorite as of 18:13 on Jan 4, 2018

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

eh

Milo and POTUS has a new favorite as of 18:13 on Jan 4, 2018

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

ultrafilter posted:

Everyone even tangentially involved in the Arnold strongman contest is on steroids.

Who gives a gently caress lol

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

What's badass is he ran about 3 miles before he had to stop

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The + to Stealth is worth the - to Int, duh.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Beachcomber posted:

Would this dog have been broken if that aircushion wasn't there?

A little but probably not as much if it was a person

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Nuevo posted:

Uh, I think he was just saying "yeah, without that airbag the dog might have gotten injured, but not nearly as bad as a person would have" in a "dogs are radder than people" kind of way you guys. :confused:

Listen buddy, I'm in too deep. I'm never going to make it. Get the hell out of here before it's too late.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Bobby Digital posted:

Here’s the autopsy report from a 90s bodybuilder

Wow must have been a Habsburg

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Gorilla Salad posted:

I know people with far too much money who buy their cars before they're even bloody built.

Meanwhile, my car is approaching it's 17th birthday and I'm desperately hoping it'll last another year or two before it gets too expensive to drive.

You must have gone into the lucrative business of catering rich people's events

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Aramoro posted:

Ha at thinking you're ever safe in Australia.

It's full of Australians?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Randaconda posted:

Just dudes being bros

I'd rather bros be dudes tbh. It's good to aim upwards than downwards.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Imagine the bad luck to be a criminal and getting the one cop who can not only climb fences but vaults them with ease.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

lol

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Man I know why he's not doing so but as a spectator it's like look up rear end in a top hat, we can't see

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Luckily there's almost always a 2nd guy with a camera filming from the side
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6c4U_RNx758&t=541s

Wow I really thought it was GB at first

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

chitoryu12 posted:

I'm always waiting to see the most ridiculous "Shoving away the winner who's clearly not in the fight" reaction from a ref possible.

Like a super heavyweight sized guy picks up a flyweight dude and carries them into the corner to think about what they've done?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

For his sake I hope he's a grow-off then.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Can't even wrap my mind around that. Portugal?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Solice Kirsk posted:

Remember when there was an actual plan to import hippos to Louisiana swamps? Wish that had went through. If there's a thing swamps need it's another deadly animal.

It's like the weirdest alt history route you could go that I wouldn't mind seeing happen.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

verbal enema posted:

Please don't eat hippos they are my favorite animal

We all know that you favor your mother over your father

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

verbal enema posted:

What about Skunk Ape

We all think you'd be better after a bath!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

biracial bear for uncut posted:

Please don't doxx pre-cancer me circa 2010.

Man this might be the biggest wishful thinking post I've read in a while.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Extremely lucky to be alive god drat.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Is he fleeing the scene of a crime

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Gorgeous livery

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

RCarr posted:

I'd love to know what that guy got paid for that job.

Paid?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Screaming Idiot posted:

He ate some soy and washed it down with tap water and now he's a gay woman

He tried to warn us, but KKKillary and Jewtube and Fascistbook and ((((Twitler)))) denied him his god-given voice as declared by Jesus and Ron Paul and the only way to get us to believe was to show us the horrible effects of Soylent Peen and Fl-her-ide.

Wait a minute... if she was really kkkillary wouldn't they actually like her at that point?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Solice Kirsk posted:

As a banker, can confirm.

This explains so loving much.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Yeah they very rarely do. The pictures perfect as is anyway

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Nah, and they very rarely do. I wish they'd stop superimposing it on poo poo it doesn't work for.

e: that was odd

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Ok so it says on wikipedia that there are 3000 things in it. It's clearly a lot but 3k really?

e: There's a bit of graininess in it, is that part of it?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Inspector 34 posted:

I'm imagining the Husband in King Fu Hustle

God that was a good movie. Why did Stephen chow's career in the west kinda peter out after that was released? It was a pretty good success right

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

That’s not a catch. He would have needed to make a football move before dropping it for it to count.

Spiking the ball is a football move right

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Screaming Idiot posted:

I read this as "The Fart Nest" at first and was disappointed when I found this was not so.

The fartist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

citybeatnik posted:

I just had a flashback to a story Warren Ellis (the comic writer, not the musician) shared on his website involving an orangutan kept in a brothel.

This happened a few years ago iirc.