Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Nintendi is fairly loving win. All their games are win. Everything they do is win. Sony and Microsoft and Sega and whatever suck. Nintendo is cool. They're games are fun. PC is okay, if you have to have a secondary videogame system to your Nintendo Console. Peace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im fat
Feb 28, 2014
Agreed

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

ok

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

can't deal with threse scrubs in this place, this is gently caress ing dumb, it's all loving backwards

x box motherfucker? do you play it?

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

No Such Thing posted:

can't deal with threse scrubs in this place, this is gently caress ing dumb, it's all loving backwards

x box motherfucker? do you play it?

The only thing getting 'played' is the idiots that buy the XboX One, and they're getting played by Microsoft, for buying a lovely console at such terrible prices. For more info check out my bro ExZippo's blog.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
ExZippo is posting console joke threads in Games because he got run out of yet another forum. Lol.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
all handhelds rule and are where cool games come out and the wii u is an honorary handheld

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Fag Boy Jim posted:

ExZippo is posting console joke threads in Games because he got run out of yet another forum. Lol.

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Fag Boy Jim posted:

he got run out of a forum made just for him

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Fag Boy Jim posted:

i knew he wouldnt last long in byob

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Borsche69 posted:

The only thing getting 'played' is the idiots that buy the XboX One, and they're getting played by Microsoft, for buying a lovely console at such terrible prices. For more info check out my bro ExZippo's blog.

mommy won't give you enough allowance to buy a console with ACTUAL games and ACTUAL hardware, why don't you go back to spazsing out at mario, this place for real gamers, kid.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Xbox One Frog

edit: Xbox One Downs Frog

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Borsche69 posted:

Nintendi is fairly loving win. All their games are win. Everything they do is win. Sony and Microsoft and Sega and whatever suck. Nintendo is cool. They're games are fun. PC is okay, if you have to have a secondary videogame system to your Nintendo Console. Peace.

I'm glad someone finally had the guts to say it

im fat
Feb 28, 2014

No Such Thing posted:

mommy won't give you enough allowance to buy a console with ACTUAL games and ACTUAL hardware, why don't you go back to spazsing out at mario, this place for real gamers, kid.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

yea tahts me bitch

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

elf help book posted:

he got run out of a forum made just for him

Lmfao

im fat
Feb 28, 2014

No Such Thing posted:

yea tahts me bitch

ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

nintendo is loving win

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

just translated the smoke screen from thai to english

Dec 26, 2012

Fag Boy Jim posted:

lmao he is

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

im fat posted:

ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman
I love you borsche

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Borsche69 posted:

PC and 3ds is all you need to be a Gamer, op.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
An NVidia Shield is basically like having a PC with you, all the time.

Hazdoc
Nov 8, 2012

Muscovy Ducks are a large tropical breed, famous for their lean and extremely flavorful meat.

Hazduck!

~SMcD
i can't use my phone while im driving due to laws, maybe i can play a wiiu instead

farsel
Aug 4, 2007

Borsche69 posted:

thanky ou

farsel
Aug 4, 2007

Fag Boy Jim posted:

lol

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!
Satoru Iwata doesn't care about gay people. - Kanye West

cute anime girl
Feb 14, 2014

bloodysabbath posted:

Genetic Toaster
Jun 5, 2011

bloodysabbath posted:

empty quoting because this rules

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip
yea im pretty sure This is already common knowledge dumbass,,idiot

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

bloodysabbath posted:

Satoru Iwata doesn't care about fzero fans. - Kanye West

:qq:

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

bloodysabbath posted:

Satoru Iwata doesn't care about giving out real hardware that's not made fror the last generation. - Kanye West

:qq:

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

zen death robot posted:

what is an acceptable replacement for a 3ds if you don't really have time for gaming on the go? my city has poo poo for mass transit after all

Not a lot of people know those, but you can play the 3ds, EVEN WHEN YOU ARENT TRAVELLING SOMEWHERE! i play 3ds at my desk all the time, or on the toilet, or in my bed. Nintendo allows you to do some very powerful things.

Cumsquid
Sep 30, 2005

~Spicy Gaming~

bloodysabbath posted:

Nintendo is a great company that makes fun wholesome games for the whole family to enjoy. Please don't drag them down with your "alternative lifestyles".

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Kewpuh posted:

yea im pretty sure This is already common knowledge dumbass,,idiot

Tell that to the 20 "Wii U sucks" threads in Games, full of people that need a good kick in the pants..

Cumsquid
Sep 30, 2005

~Spicy Gaming~

Borsche69 posted:

Not a lot of people know those, but you can play the 3ds, EVEN WHEN YOU ARENT TRAVELLING SOMEWHERE! i play 3ds at my desk all the time, or on the toilet, or in my bed. Nintendo allows you to do some very powerful things.

Truly the future is here. God bless you Nintendo.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

xbox one: requires the user do a dance in front of the kinect and a full retina scan to turn on
ps4: still doesnt have games?
wii u: allows the user to play games in bed

wow nintendo is the company for the modern bedgamer

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

zen death robot posted:

yeah but gently caress trying to play one of those while I'm driving in rush hour traffic, or at work, and phone gaming sucks

I'm sort of stuck playing games at home and I've got the PC thing taken care, maybe a wiiu?

Hazdoc posted:

i can't use my phone while im driving due to laws, maybe i can play a wiiu instead

Yeah, and also get a 3DS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surc
Aug 17, 2004

Borsche69 posted:

Ya, do this. I pretty much just take my 3DS to other people's houses who have 3DSes, and then we 3DS all the games we want to play that are on 3DS.

Edit: In the same room.

• Locked thread