Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dirt
May 26, 2003

Brown vs Nick Diaz in a 5 round fight would be awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
Post mortem gdt name changes always play.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
i think a safe bet for a brown win against a top 10 opponent would be against maia if he survived the first

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

Marching Powder posted:

i think a safe bet for a brown win against a top 10 opponent would be against maia if he survived the first

Absolutely, but Maia's not going to be in that position unless he pops the head off of that nobody he's fighting.

A Nick Diaz fight seems plausible but the problem is Nick would want silly money for that and I don't think the fight is worth that much to UFC, as good as it would be.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

MMA Junkie: Good at picking fights

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian
Typical of Matt Brown he was at the gig that Dimebag from Pantera was killed at...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFARloh5m6U

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
If Robbie beats Ellenberger, Brown vs Lawler for a title shot would be pretty amazing.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me
Despite leaving on stretcher, Erick Silva cleared in post-UFC Fight Night 40 exam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sprecherscrow
Dec 20, 2009

Lloyd Boner posted:

If Robbie beats Ellenberger, Brown vs Lawler for a title shot would be pretty amazing.

I think Brown should fight the winner of Lawler/Ellenberger for a title shot regardless of who the winner is.

• Locked thread