Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
uh
This poll is closed.
embiid 41 32.28%
wiggins 86 67.72%
Total: 127 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

double sulk posted:

If you want to get real mad, go read the Bill Simmons article where he says that the Celtics are the second most deserving team of the top pick based on karma.

Ehh, it's a stupid hypothetical article about mystical karma and I agree with most of what he said. They were the only "tanky" team that wasn't surrounded by the stench of despair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

uggy posted:

Only because they were so boring and lovely that nobody talked about them.

who wants to talk about kelly olynyk?

Tommy Heinsohn. Every game. Constantly.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

Cole posted:

The magic need just about everything dude.

Well yeah, but Vucavic is pretty quality starter who's still developing.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
I'd say that Cleveland needs a centre more than they need an SF but also they also kinda need one of those too so whatever.

Basically because it's Cleveland I fully expect whoever they pass on to do better and have people going THEY SHOULDA DRAFTED HIM when it's kind of a toss up. It's like a Schrödinger's cat of draft picks.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Yeah Saric's dad is an egomaniac who said that he wouldn't let his son be part of rookie hazing and Saric's own agent has buried his dad so he's one hell of a red flag.

Ahahah I just googled about dad drama and apparently the Dad refused to speak with him after he signed with the Croatian team back in 2012, now he's involved and micromanaging again. Sounds like a good relationship.

CRISPYBABY fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Jun 17, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
As a Canadian, I'm gonna laugh if Wiggins isn't taken first. Literally since before the 2013 raft media/people have been saying "a Canadian is getting picked No. 1 in the 2014 draft" like it's a sure thing. People were excited, Harper was congratulating him on twitter, etc. So to me there's a whole lotta irony if the Canadian no. 1 pick legacy is Anthony Bennett.

• Locked thread