Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
uh
This poll is closed.
embiid 41 32.28%
wiggins 86 67.72%
Total: 127 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
birds
Jun 28, 2008

go cavs y'all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birds
Jun 28, 2008

From a casual fan standpoint, I feel like the Cavs drafting Embiid will end in a sad documentary about what could have been because he got injured. It's too terrifying for me. I feel that Parker will be fine, like Iguodala good but not good enough to lead a team through the playoffs. I think Wiggins is the most efficient pick.

birds
Jun 28, 2008

Ty1990 posted:

After hearing we may want to give up 3/10 to get 1 and take Wiggins, I didn't feel it was worth it. But whoever made the very simple yet true statement of "The Sixers have a poo poo ton of young players already" pretty much sold me with one post that it'd be worth it.

It wouldn't just be 3/10 for the first pick, would it? I don't know why the Cavs would agree to that.

Edit: Or I should say, I wouldn't agree to that.

birds
Jun 28, 2008

welp, if it is true bring on team canada, cavs!

birds
Jun 28, 2008

WhyteRyce posted:

@Probballdraft
Hearing the Cavs and Jazz have discussed a swap of picks. Jazz would move up to take Parker and Cavs would likely get Favors and 5.

Well that is...why would Utah do that?!

So then would the Cavs take Embiid at 5?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birds
Jun 28, 2008

i hate this draft

• Locked thread