Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
uh
This poll is closed.
embiid 41 32.28%
wiggins 86 67.72%
Total: 127 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Lockback posted:

I'm certain this guy has been drafted 3 or 4 times already.
I'm fairly sure the Nets signed him to multiple roster spots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

I'm pretty certain the "7 foot Serge Ibaka" comment came from Bill Simmons soooooooo

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

exethan posted:

I remember seeing a similarly huge post after Parker committed to Duke last year.

E: Here's Cliff Alexander, this one is big as hell too. Maybe it's just any top 10 high school prospect/mcdonalds all american. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cliff_Alexander
It's some loving insane Chicago-area dude who writes those huge profiles on any big Chicago HS basketball prospect.

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Didn't he pull out last year because he couldn't get a guarantee in the lottery or something?

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

BIZORT posted:

Every year we all, more or less, agree on at least one guy that will bust but I'm not sure we've all come to that consensus yet for this draft. The only one we've been wrong about off the top of my head is Drummond
Joakim Noah, the entire 2008 draft basically

• Locked thread