Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
uh
This poll is closed.
embiid 41 32.28%
wiggins 86 67.72%
Total: 127 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
roundmidnight
Jul 9, 2010
Hairston has been tearing up the D-League but I think he's pretty much exclusively a scorer, probably first-off-the-bench type.

I don't really see teams in the top 20 going for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roundmidnight
Jul 9, 2010
Henderson also outed himself as human trash (surprise) by tweeting poo poo about Michael Sam, so.

roundmidnight
Jul 9, 2010
Woe to the team that takes McDermott.

roundmidnight
Jul 9, 2010
I cannot tell you how badly I wanted the Raptors to trade up for Kidd-Gilchrist during that draft.

roundmidnight
Jul 9, 2010
It would be cheaper to draft Wiggins and pay Varejao than draft Embiid and paying Deng. Better? I dunno.

roundmidnight
Jul 9, 2010
Like I've said before, the thing that is amazing about Embiid is that everything is going "forward" all the time. He's so fluid; there's no catch ball STOP robotic move STOP go up STOP dunk.

He's catching the ball and his feet and arms are already going into the motion of whatever he's doing.

roundmidnight
Jul 9, 2010
It looks like he's dunking on an eight foot rim.

roundmidnight
Jul 9, 2010

IcePhoenix posted:

I don't think I could put into words how horrified I was at Pek's contract when we re-signed him

Pekovic is really good. He's an 18/9 guy and he makes what, 12m? It's reasonable.

roundmidnight
Jul 9, 2010
Givony is also really irritating when organizations/tournaments don't fall over themselves to accommodate him or give him credentials.

roundmidnight
Jul 9, 2010
Has any player been promised and then been screwed over? Would there be any recourse for a player who had a promise from a team who then reneged?

roundmidnight
Jul 9, 2010
There is zero chance the Lakers do that deal.

roundmidnight
Jul 9, 2010
I cannot see Embiid falling lower than the Celtics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roundmidnight
Jul 9, 2010
Wow. I assume the NBA will void his draft status and Baylor will honour his scholarship and let him go back and complete his degree. Hopefully he can get a job with the school if he wants it.

• Locked thread