Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
uh
This poll is closed.
embiid 41 32.28%
wiggins 86 67.72%
Total: 127 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

kiimo posted:

Embiid looks pretty healthy. Can't pass on this guy.

http://youtu.be/Gp7PX7hYUFQ

This is honestly my first time seeing him, wow that's definitely a reason to be a top 3 pick. That's a really smooth jumper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

#2 pick only is a bit deceptive since there are all-stars after the first 3 picks, and I don't know if it's because the drop-off between #1 and #2 is that bad or they overthink on the pick and get the wrong 2nd best player.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Dario Saric will reportedly come to the NBA if he is drafted by the Lakers or Celtics.

https://twitter.com/IAmDPick/status/471959456096342017

He has watched basketball only from the 70's-80's apparently.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

kiimo posted:

Oh that's good, he's projected around 12 but go ahead and say idiotic poo poo and drop yourself to 17 and immediately cost yourself about 1.5m from the get-go.

The report also said he has a big offer from a euro team if he's not drafted by either team, so it's a no-lose situation apparently.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

I do not understand how people like Redd manage to shoot accurately, let alone be one of the league's best scorer for 6 years in a row.

How does that shooting mechanic even work.

• Locked thread