Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
uh
This poll is closed.
embiid 41 32.28%
wiggins 86 67.72%
Total: 127 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
chilihead
Nov 5, 2010

Is this real life, or is this fantasy?
I really don't understand the lottery. All the non-playoff teams have a certain percentage to win the lottery, this i understand. After a team "wins" the lottery it picks first and bumps all the teams with the least wins back a spot in the draft. This is how i understand the lottery to work. The problem is i am a magic fan and whenever i run the lottery projections they can pick anywhere from 1st to 6th.

So how does it work? Also if anyone wants to tell me good things about Dario Saric, it seems he is a projected Magic pick at number 12.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chilihead
Nov 5, 2010

After reading posts on Truebluenation i am convinced the Magic do have an interest in Dante Exum, i'm just not sure how much of it is a smokescreen.
I am convinced that Embiid,Wiggins and Parker are going before pick 4. Now someone here explain to me, is the interest in Exum a smokescreen? If not, why is he a good pick at number 4, i just don't see it.
I still think Smart is the second best guard in the draft and honestly i think they take a big man here.

chilihead
Nov 5, 2010

gingerberger posted:

I'd be surprised if Cleveland took him now. They can't afford the PR hit if missing with number 1 picks twice in a row so they'll want to get a more sure thing, even if that sure thing has less upside.

Someone tell me a scenario where they don't take wiggins, even if it is just to trade for veteran talent. The possibility of trade happening in the top 3 is almost a sure thing now.

chilihead
Nov 5, 2010

"Orlando has agreed to send Arron Afflalo to Denver for Evan Fournier and 56th pick in 2014 Draft, league sources tell Yahoo Sports."

So this appears to be real, i read this on TrueBlue Nation. Seems strange when most magic fans were hopig Afflalo would be used to move up one of our picks.

Considering how we fleeced the Nuggets/Lakers/Sixers before i'm down with whatever Henny is doing.

• Locked thread