Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
uh
This poll is closed.
embiid 41 32.28%
wiggins 86 67.72%
Total: 127 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

MourningView posted:

goddammit is that stupid kid still not dead?

NF isn't really the kind of disease that kills quickly, it causes an unbelievable shitload of pain, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Crazy Ted posted:

What does...the NF or living in Cleveland?

I'd rather sit through 100 Cleveland Browns seasons than go a day with the form of NF where tumors randomly grow on whatever nerves they feel like.

Kirios posted:

If we really want to discuss hindsight picks in a hilarious fashion why was Anthony Bennett the #1 pick? Was anyone here actually projecting him as the #1 player in the 2013 draft?

I think Bennett was in one of those 'well, he could go #1 if somebody falls in like with him because everybody in this draft kinda sucks', but nothing serious.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

I just realized that if the NFL Draft had been at a normal time I'd probably be jumping up and down excited like I was last year.

Instead I'm 'well, that's really cool' because I'm still burned out on loving draft anything.

gently caress you Goddell.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

MourningView posted:

The Browns are possibly without their best player for the entire season, the Cavs are going to gently caress up because they are the Cavs, and man have you even seen the loving Indians?

If y'all keep getting your hopes up like a bunch of dummies it becomes hard to feel bad for you. Stop trying to kick that loving football, Charlie Brown.

We're all going to die someday, almost certainly from something painful that greatly reduces our quality of life, to the point where basic tasks like walking become a chore at best. Stop being happy ever.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Doltos posted:

Cleveland was trying to sick tradez everyone last year with their #1 and no one bit on their (rumored) ridiculous asking price. I wonder if they try that again this year.

Well Chris Grant is gone so hopefully we just do the sane thing and take Wiggins.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

morestuff posted:

This year's No. 1 + future picks + a few prospects might be the best Minnesota could get for Love, though even Cleveland might not be stupid enough to do that trade without an extension.

Ahem, Cleveland stupid trade attempts involve them trying to get the best player + picks (unless the pick involved super-lovely). Minnesota will give us Love (with an extension) and three first rounders for our first next year and a couple second rounders or no dice.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

MourningView posted:

That, Bennett, Thompson. It's a proud history.

Woah, woah, woah. Thompson has turned out perfectly fine. Don't even begin to compare him to Waiters and Bennett.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

morestuff posted:

Am I missing something? If you think Embiid is the best in the draft why do you give a poo poo if his foot is broken?

It doesn't matter how good you are at basketball if you're unable to play due to an injury.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

I try to imagine MourningView's ideal team and I just picture a team dunking on Ginobili and being dunked on by him every possession.

So basically 5-on-5 NBA Jam.

v News like that is just the loving worst. :smith:

rare Magic card l00k fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Jun 22, 2014

• Locked thread