Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
uh
This poll is closed.
embiid 41 32.28%
wiggins 86 67.72%
Total: 127 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Kidd-Liggit
Sep 6, 2011

You mean I have to go to Philly?

Kirios posted:

Remind me again why Kidd-Gilchrist was taken second overall? It seemed like a horrible decision at the time.

I think part of it was that he played on a college team that was perfectly made to let him play to his strengths while hiding him from showing his deficiencies too much. So you had a guy who was the leader of a team that pretty much steamrolled everyone and all we saw was Kidd-Gilchrist playing defense, rebounding, and being filthy in transition.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kidd-Liggit
Sep 6, 2011

MourningView posted:

His agent isn't letting anyone do a medical examination on him so no one has any clue.

Is that normal to do or should it be seen as a red flag?

Kidd-Liggit
Sep 6, 2011

kiimo posted:

Also why did Towns go to Kentucky?

He played under Cal on the Dominican National Team when he was in high school.

Kidd-Liggit
Sep 6, 2011

Please don't post my picture

Kidd-Liggit
Sep 6, 2011

R.D. Mangles posted:

I'm really disappointed that there's no one obviously as terrible as Jan Vesely to go in the lottery this year.

James Young might go late lottery

Kidd-Liggit
Sep 6, 2011

Most UK fans love him, I do not(as a prospect).

Kidd-Liggit
Sep 6, 2011

Honestly, no idea. I've hung out with him a few times and there's nobody he associates with that would raise those kind of concerns, imo. He's a really nice/cool dude, no clue what they're talking about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kidd-Liggit
Sep 6, 2011

Best part of the draft

• Locked thread