Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
uh
This poll is closed.
embiid 41 32.28%
wiggins 86 67.72%
Total: 127 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
District Selectman
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

kiimo posted:

Embiid looks pretty healthy. Can't pass on this guy.

http://youtu.be/Gp7PX7hYUFQ

That would look great in a Sixers uniform

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

District Selectman
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

That looked really nice too. Fluid rear end jumper. I'm gonna be legit excited whoever the Sixers get.

Quest For Glory II posted:

No no no. gently caress off Philly paper

Ha, except for that. I think it's like lovely GM PTSD

District Selectman
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
In 1974 Bill Walton went Top 5 and is ranked 65 All Time!

In 1984 Hakeem, Jordan and Barkley went in the Top 5 and are ranked 2, 3 and 17 All Time!

In 1994 Jason Kidd, Grant Hill were drafted Top 5 and are ranked 26 and 68 All Time!

In 2004, Dwight Howard was drafted Top 5 and ranks 86 All Time!

Clearly by the rules of the ending in '4 Draft Guide Lines, there will be at least one Top 100 All Time player in this draft.

District Selectman
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

kiimo posted:

I know some Sixer fans that are furiously publicly masturbating right now, which would be an anomaly in most cities not named Philadelphia.

Hrm, I just thought that smell was all of the Callory Pear trees http://www.theawl.com/2013/04/this-spring-new-york-city-smells-much-less-like-sperm

District Selectman
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Ty1990 posted:

I think Saric is the best fit in Philly as gay as it would be to wait an entire year for him to show up.

Does that become a positive for the Sixers though? I'm sure they wouldn't mind developing two "rookies" (Noel and whoever the top pick is) vs. three rookies all at once, plus they know they're not contending next year. Next year seems like the year to be "interesting", and then you sign Kevin Love as a FA in 2015 and dominate >:]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

District Selectman
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

DOOP posted:

Parker is a Mormon

Yep

How do I keep forgetting he's a Mormon? That makes this all make sense.

• Locked thread