Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
uh
This poll is closed.
embiid 41 32.28%
wiggins 86 67.72%
Total: 127 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Hand Row
May 28, 2001
I really hope the Bucks can pair Wiggins with Giannis. Please take Embiid Cavs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hand Row
May 28, 2001

Ty1990 posted:

ESPN is trying to crush my little Sixer hopes again.

Early reports have Cleveland wanting Joel Embiid and Milwaukee has always liked Parker a lot.

Yeah Wiggins falling to 3 would be a nightmare eh?

Bucks will take Wiggins if he is there.

Hand Row
May 28, 2001
My big fear if the Bucks pick Parker is that he is Big Dog redux. A great college scorer who becomes a good NBA scorer but limited by athleticism which affects developing any other skills.

Hand Row
May 28, 2001

Blinkman987 posted:

I haven't been able to comfortably buy a Bucks jersey after being burnt by Bogut/Jennings purchases, so please be instantly good. Whichever one you pick.

I am really hoping the Cavs go Embiid because Wiggins at SG and Giannis at SF would be awesome to watch. Neither may develop but at least it should make the team much more fun to watch. The size/athleticism at those positions would be insane.

Hand Row
May 28, 2001
Supposedly the Bucks board is Parker, Embiid then Wiggins but the source on that is a mediocre Bucks beat writer.

Hand Row
May 28, 2001
Not good news for Sixers fans I assume since they would want him to go 1 or 2.

Hand Row
May 28, 2001

morestuff posted:

They'll probably be ok. From the latest Woj article:

Three top-10 picks in a deep draft wouldn't be a bad place to start a rebuild.

Sure except what the hell do they have that would garner a top 10 pick without using the 3 or 10?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hand Row
May 28, 2001

double sulk posted:

Hey the forums are back

So one thing I've been wondering, and I'm sure the answer here is obvious, but all they've been talking about here is that Wiggins/Parker are gone by the time they get to the Sixers. Let's say Exum or Embiid (lol) go first, and then Milwaukee takes Wiggins. Do the Sixers just take Parker? I'm only asking this here because no one is actually factoring him in as a theoretical option available at three. It feels like no one is talking about him any more.

Needless to say I'm pretty loving sure that Hinkie is gonna blow it tomorrow and make a reach pick because it would be a Sixers thing to do.

General consensus is the Bucks would take Parker over Wiggins so you don't even have to worry if that situation develops. As a Bucks fan I am hoping Cleveland takes Parker so the Bucks get Wiggins. Either way thank jesus the Bucks did not get the third or fourth pick this year.

• Locked thread