Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich
So I bet you might have heard of this World of Diving crap right? Let me tell you, this poo poo is for real, son. It's a legit diving simulation, even more hardcore than Endless Ocean! I have personally tested out the level 0 dive base and I have to say it is aweseome beyond even the creator's wishes. I am seriously anticipating the next release from these guys that should include the first shipwreck. If you want to participate in the current beta, you will need to throw down a few bucks for the preorder. Which was $20 last time I checked. So come dive with me, and discover why a pure exploration MMO has plenty of room to expand in this market. If you have any questions, you can totally get ahold of the devs via the website.
http://divegame.net/

Dreadwroth fucked around with this message at 15:45 on May 9, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Im totally holding this post for more info!

orange sky
May 7, 2007

I absolutely cannot wait until all of these games are playable with the oculus rift. It should be fun.

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012
Finally, a Pokemon Snap MMO. I've been waiting a long time for this.

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Closing thread until I can make a better op and the first shipwreck is out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Could a mod go ahead and nuke this thread? Thanks!

• Locked thread