Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

This is gonna be great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

Oh, I mean: Arrrrrrughhh?

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

Occupation posted:

The lesson lands with an even heavier thud because both Mike and Kristin are so reprehensibly awful to each other that even picking a side feels like a win for negativity. Honestly I would've much appreciated the ending consisting of Mandy, who quite honestly seems bordering-on-mentally-retarded, angrily pointing out how both her dad and sister have done nothing but smugly, poorly insult the other's candidate, then refusing to vote. It would've even had the interesting political subtext of how negative campaigning only depresses voter turnout! Ah well, better luck next time, Last Man Standing. It's not like this only happens once every four years or something.

Excellent.

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

E PLURIBUS ANUS posted:

Oh, the vlog has some AMAZINGLY BAD CGI in it. Like early 90s era scifi television bad.

:stare:

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

E PLURIBUS ANUS posted:

Emmy nominations were announced this week, guess who DIDNT enter himself in guest actor in a drama series, but DID enter himself in guest actor in a comedy series
Goddammit.

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

Deadpool posted:

I don't think so Tim.

Arrrrrruuughhhh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

Bown posted:

So not only was the creator of this show, Jack Burditt, one of the main writers on 30 Rock for the entirety of its run, but I also just saw his name on Frasier credits as a writer/producer. What the hell happened to this guy?

When NBC aired a hatefully misogynistic power fantasy called "Bitch Hunter" on 30 Rock, Burditt's name was used prominently as the credited writer.

• Locked thread