Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme

Occupation posted:

I'm in the middle of 204.

gently caress this stupid poo poo loving gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress ARGH I HATE THIS loving SHOW

gently caress

This thread is wonderful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

Ramrod XTreme

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Don't you dare eat the ban Occ!

This will only make you a stronger television viewer. Once you have experienced complete disgust, you will rediscover how wondrous it is to simply like something. To be okay with a show. Enjoyment is a muscle and you are testing its limits bending in the other more unnatural direction, but don't let it tear or break your bones. Rage against this monstrosity with everything you have, with everything in your soul that cries out for something, anything that isn't reprehensible garbage.

You are creating art by facing the death of art. Do not stop.

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

Ramrod XTreme

Occupation posted:

[*] Ryan: "Carbon gases cause climate change. The ice caps are melting, the polar bears are drowning..." Mike: "Well maybe those fat cracker bears should learn how to swim." UGH.

loving what :laffo:

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

Ramrod XTreme

:allears: This thread is the goddamn best.

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

Ramrod XTreme
I love this thread so much. Grade: Real Good

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

Ramrod XTreme

este posted:

goldmine

este posted:

goldmine

este posted:

goldmine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

Ramrod XTreme

E PLURIBUS ANUS posted:

Oh and btw you fucker you best believe I'm gonna toxx against you at the beginning of the 2014-2015 season on the r/c chances of some coin flip show. No backing out of it either

If not for general lack of funds lately I'd almost certainly have a Mindy Project av. But yeah I can dig it.

JohnSherman posted:

This is something that more people (Not me though, you'll never take my Oliver Queen av) should do this fall. Annakie can decide the punishments or something.

I like where this is going.

• Locked thread