Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

haljordan posted:

Was the debate ever settled as to whether or not Tim Allen actually believes the stuff his character says? I mean, it's not like the guy ever has to work again so you'd think he wouldn't take a role that requires him to say all this poo poo he doesn't agree with. Then again.......money.
He does.

Link contains spoilers, I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Irish Joe posted:

No one will think any less of you if you take the ban.
Irish Joe with yet another wrong opinion.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

E PLURIBUS ANUS posted:

Bud: "Look, I don't need a gun for protection. This isn't Florida, where you can go around shooting people for no reason." Chuck: "Oh there's a REASON, same as why I don't vacation in Florida."
Wait, what?

• Locked thread