Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I was worried after that third review that maybe it wouldn't be so bad, which would be disappointing.

Looking forward to this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Boyd had a chance to actually be multilingual from a young age and they ripped that away from him. hosed up.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

"I have to say, I really loved season 1, but thought season 2 didn't really feel right. Sure you could argue that the first season was very one-sided politically, but actually that is somewhat expected in a tight-knit family. Season 2 it seems like it's everyone against Tim Allen. Including Eve, which I REALLY didn't like. They seemed to have balanced it out in season 3 though. Eve is once again daddy's girl, and the rest, while disagreeing with some of his views, are open-minded to him having a good point in his opinions. So I hope they make a season 4, and that it'll continue what we have in season 3." - A person who is apparently the polar opposite of Occupation.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Who knows though, maybe LMS will have a deep and thoughtful examination of this controversial issue.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

D-does he get his name back now??

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

E PLURIBUS ANUS posted:

If there is a season 6 of Community in any form (an almost literal impossibility) I will make a season 4 thread for Last Man Standing and post timely reviews for every episode

:toxx:

Oh my god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

IMO he should keep watching season 3, even if he doesn't review it. How else will he have the necessary context for Season 4???

• Locked thread