Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours
Sharlto's sleazy technobogan mall ninja is such a great goddamn villain. I love the idea of it being Idiocracy played straight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

SuperMechagodzilla posted:

Weird movies are good, actually.

I heartily endorse this post.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

Harime Nui posted:

I sort of wish they would stop casting that 'tier' of actors---Jody Foster, Ben Kingsley, Anthony Hopkins, etc.---in these big silly effects movies. You never seem to get a good performance out of them anyway.

Kingsley always brings it because he's so used to being in crap that it's all the same to him.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours
And really, the problem with Jodie Foster is not her performance, as if she'd just half rear end it. Problem is the weird ADR.

• Locked thread