Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Neo Rasa posted:

My own ideal might be that I flip a switch and suddenly everything I talk about wanting in D&D happens but I think the movie is more realistic in that the entire conflict of the movie revolves around them getting recognition as human beings. I didn't think the way they delivered this was really backing down from anything. I mean should it have ended with that line and then we could have a four hours sequel where all of these changes are signed off on by the council of rich dudes or whatever?

They literally institute universal health care with the flip of a switch. That's insulting to both sides of the argument. The movie has nothing to say except, "hey, why haven't we done this yet?" in the most strawman-y terms possible. Install Marxism, problem solved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread