Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

eriktown posted:

...Apparently I really like space opera, time travel, cyberpunk, spies and grifters.

Weird Science: The Feminine Mistake

Easily the gooniest episode of television ever produced.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

I'm mad because of a thorn in my impenetrable hide
Going to submit a Desired Review of Misfits, Series 5, Episode 1.

Honestly, there's a few from this series I could suggest, but I'll go with this one for now.

MiltonSlavemasta
Feb 12, 2009

And the cats in the cradle and the silver spoon
Little boy blue and the man on the moon
"When you coming home, dad?"
"I don't know when
We'll get together then son you know we'll have a good time then."
I think this will be fun. I don't watch a ton of "regular TV" and mostly just buy/Netflix entire shows I think look cool.

Stuff I've seen Most/All Of That Represents My Taste:
Game of Thrones, The Wire, Leverage, Burn Notice, Battlestar Galactica, Heroes, Fringe

I don't do a lot of comedy stuff but I've seen almost all of South Park and The Office. I saw 5 1/2 seasons of Supernatural before realizing it was bad.

I saw some Misfits and Glee back in the day so I can't take those.

MiltonSlavemasta fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Jul 22, 2014

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

This thread is actually done for now. We'll be doing it again soon though. Very soon.

• Locked thread