Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.
Kayleen Larraman

::ERADICATE. ERADICATE. ERA-:: Haha, well wasn't that a fun little ride? Okay boys and girls and girls that used to be boys, If there are no objections, I'm going to try to pop that door over there, if one of you will be so good as to cover me."

(Tech use to reverse/keep the door open. TN Techuse+90,m.enggineseer+10,p.armor gloves-10,hugbug+10,combitool+10= TN 120+1dos if succeeds)

http://orokos.com/roll/191389 12, 11 DoS :psypop:

pre:
Archtype: Heretek
Pride: Craftsmanship
Disgrace: Wrath
Motivation: Perfection
Alignment: Manmode Unaligned (int aligned)

WS:  28=34-6
BS:  45=38-3+10
STR: 35(45)(+10 L.P.A.)
TOU: 40
AGI: 45=37+3+5
INT: 70=42+3ino+5perf+5htek+15
PER: 52=37+5+10op +20 vision base tests
WIL: 36=41-5
FEL: 67=42+15capture space station+10 kill+10space station crew enmass

Infamy Points: 5/5
Armor: 21 (7l.powerarmor+12machine+2Armormonger)
Wounds:16
Init: 1d10+12
Corruption:38
Infamy:65

Skills:
Athletics
Awareness (+20vs sight)
Charm
Commerce
Common Lore (All, Adeptus Mechanicus+10, Tech+10)(+20g.q.c.i.)
Deceive
Dodge+10
Forbidden Lore (Archeotech, Adeptus Astartus)(+20g.q.c.i.)
Inquiry
Logic (+20g.q.c.i.)
Medicae+10(+20 Narth)
Operate (Surface)
Scholastic Lore (Chymistry,All)(+20g.q.c.i.)
Security
Speak (L.Gothic,H.Gothic)
Tech Use+20(+10 M.Enginseer)
Trade (Armorer)

Talents:

Armormonger
Combat Formation
Die Hard
Enemy (Adeptus Mechanicus)
Excessive Wealth
Foresight
Greater Minion
Infused Knowledge
Jaded
Master Enginseer
Master Chiruigen
Mechadendrite Training (Utility)
Greater Minion
Quickdraw
Step Aside
Technical Knock
Total Recall
WT Las, Primary, Shock, Power

Traits
Binary Chatter: (+10 Loyalty to robominions)
Abbadon's favor: Unlock Ancient Warrior when dealing 
with Black Legion champions/captains.
Hellooo Nurse!: +10 bonus to acquiring medical 
related items+gain 1 narthecium 
Quick and the Dead: +2 Ini
Mechnicus Implants
Machine (12)
Take one, Leave one: When performing either first aid, surgery, 
or similar on a character, you may take enough biological samples 
to gain +10 on the next craft roll to make an appropriate substance
or item

Gifts and Rewards:
Flight (2xAB)
Mechanoid (+4)

Gear:
Armor:
Light Power Armour
-Power Source
-Vox Link
-Auto-senses
-Remnants of Mutation (Flyer)

Weapons:
M29 Prototype Assault Laser
-Multilas+Ammo Glutton+Suspensors
Demokit (instead of l.carapace)
Best-Craftsmanship Lascarbine
Common-Craftsmanship Power Axe 

Cybernetics:
G.Q. Cerebral Cortex
G.Q. Flesh Replenishment+10 to test
Luminin Capacitors
Optical Mechadendrite
Black Blood (Autosanguine)
Mech Assimilation (8)

Other:
Ligature Oils, 
combi-tool
dataslate
demokit
Narcethium
Hug-Bug, Combat Hover-drone

pre:
Characteristics:
WS  31=36-5
BS  49=44+5
STR 40 (+20,Powerarmor)
TOU 43 (4untou)
AGI 48=43+5
INT 42
PER 43
WIL 37
FEL 35= 40-5

Wounds: 16 
Armor: 16 (8 p.armor, 6 machine+2 armormonger)
Size: 5 (hulking)

Gear:
Powerarmor
Lascannon w/cursed metal
Ghibelline Hyperwave Clarion Cannon
Skills:

medicae, techuse, dodge+20, awareness, concealment
speak L.Gothic, intimidate, trade (armor)

Talents:

combat formation , hardy, jaded, marksman, 
storm of iron, step aside, armormonger, sprint,
hipshooting, wt: clarion canno, las

Traits:
sycophant, fanatic, phase, flyer 6, machine 6, autostabilized,
unnatural toughness 4
pre:

Advances: (10000/10900)
-Characteristics:
Int+5  -100
Int+10 -250
Int+15 -500
Agi+5  -250
BS +5  -250
BS +10 -500
Fel+5  -250
Fel+10 -500

-Skills

Athletics  200
Awareness  200
Charm      200
Commerce   100
Deceive    200
Dodge+10   350
F.l Spess  100
Inquiry    100
Medicae    100
Medicae+10 200
Op (Surf)  200
Security   100
Tech-Use   500

-Talents:
CombatFor  200
Ex.Wealth  250
Foresight  300
InfKnowl   400
Jaded      250
greatemin  500  (upgrade from lesser minion)
M.Engseer  400
M.Chirugen 400
Step-aside 750
T.Knock    200

-God Alignment:
Slaanesh: 6
Tzeench:  3
Nurgle:   3
Khorne:   1

-Acquistions:
1st: L.Power Armor
2nd: Mechanicus Assimilation x4 
3rd: Mechanicus Assimilation x4 (Total: 8)
4th: Black Blood/Autosanguine
5th: Multilas

-Rolls:
Characteristics: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4484412/
P.A. Mod: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4484424/
Minion statshttp://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4487447/

Ronwayne fucked around with this message at 07:05 on Dec 22, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

Kayleen

After a few moments the trivial task is completed and Kayleen gives the thumbs up to the rest of the team. "Ready to proceed when you all are."

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

Kayleen

Appearing moments after the request, Kayleen gingerly hops overs the dissecated husks "Ohhh, nice work Corypheus, total dessication of the psycho-biological pattern. What do you require of me? Glancing around the DC room, she notes the controls and the map of the station's outlay. "Fan-tastic". Kayleen nods at Ciro. "Well, all sorts of things are possible. We can pick up that phone over there and try to bluff DC Central, we can play merry hell with this deck's security systems, and we can plot our best course to do maximum havoc from these mappings here." She pauses. "Really, the choices boil down to causing immediate, medium, or long term carnage on the station. None are mutually exclusive, but I need to know what order you want me to do them in."

Ronwayne fucked around with this message at 00:39 on May 11, 2014

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

Kayleen

"Of course, voiding would be the immediate term carnage, lets give the medium one a shot. This is just a crapshoot, but lets see how bad security protocols have decayed since I left uh, a few hundred years ago."
Kayleen picks up the phone. "Elevatus override request, authorization code:" a torrent of static and squeaking in binary comes out of her mouth, indecipherable by anyone else other than the claw-man. Kayleen waits a moment, and gets nothing in return. "...yeah, I'm guessing they changed codes at least once in that time. Lets try just killing fuckers with void instead. She carefully stares at the control panel and smashes a set of buttons with a power armored fist.

(Hopefully I can do two different things here:

Deceive:
first roll vs TN57, failure: http://orokos.com/roll/191579
second roll, also failure but only 1 DoF: http://orokos.com/roll/191580

Techuse to void as much of this deck as possible:
vs TN 120 +1dos on sux: http://orokos.com/roll/191582
Ten DoS)

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

Kayleen

"Belay that DC Command, we've had a power surge down here. Jones has a few burns and..."
Kayleen slaps her forehead and rips the telephone off the hook, walks back over to the control panel and slams the power axe into the wall behind it, jams her fist into the hole and pulls it out with a handful of data cables. "There we go, I think they're tipped off, but they can't do poo poo about it." She scans the map layout with her eyes and makes a copy.

"Decision Time, team!

A)If we want this deck ventilated in a reasonable amount of time, we need to blow the torpedo, proceed, yes or no?

B)I can try to upload this map to the other squads so they can reach their objectives faster. I don't know if you want them to get the glory though, your call. Send map info to other squads, yes or no?"
Kayleen leans over the DC panel waiting for one of the more authoritative squad members to issue orders.

(Charm vs tn 57 http://orokos.com/roll/191742 1 DoF

Override vs tn 90 http://orokos.com/roll/191743 6 DoS)

Ronwayne fucked around with this message at 19:47 on May 11, 2014

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

Kayleen

"Roger that, I'm gonna put this melta on a personal vox detonate, everyone get into the DC room so we can shut the door before we vent so we won't be making a walk outside."
She quickly sends the other squads the map information for their immediate area and a path to vital sections of the ship. Kayleen then backs out and plots a course from the DC room to the Engineering bay. "Got the info!" Kayleen runs back to the torpedo, dodging past its dozens of creepy eyes spread across the hull, hefts the heavy metal dome onto the rear of the torpedo and punches in the activation code. "Its armed, repeat, torpedo is armed to blow, everyone get behind an airlock and close the door or you'll be sucked into the void!"

(Downloading map info for other squads current positions and sending them a route to the nearest targets of value. Then downloading a route for our squad to engineering. Wiring torpedo to blow, waiting until squad gets to cover before activating it. When the deck is vacuumed, slowly opening the DC room door so the air loss is gradual and no one gets sucked out.

Not sure how many actions this is, but http://orokos.com/roll/191867 12 Degrees of success)

Ronwayne fucked around with this message at 03:09 on May 12, 2014

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

Kayleen

"Are the plasma guns comprimised as well? Gods dammit. Okay tall, grim, and gooey, hold still."
A variety of pointy, scary tools pop out of Kayleen's wrist. "I'd say that this might sting a little, but I'm pretty sure your remaining nervous system is a bunch of rotting string connected by farts." She jams the blade in expertly and in a few moments withdraws the Narc, sterilizing it before retracting it back into her arm. "That'll hold for now, lets get moving like you said." Kayleen forms up behind the others. "Lets get moving to the nearest reactor control/engineering bay and see what carnage we can cause there." She hefts the assault laser. "We haven't killed a single mechanicus drone yet and I'm beginning to get a little Khorney here."

Roll to patch up Dul
http://orokos.com/roll/193220 10 DoS=+10 wounds restored

Ronwayne fucked around with this message at 08:49 on May 15, 2014

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

Kayleen

She nods. "Conceptually possible, but at this point I'm somewhat concerned more about our point of egress once this is concluded. We're relying on the other squads for our lift out of here. Until we know for sure what they're doing, and by that, we've actually stepped into the escape shuttle, we should be considering what our options are for getting off this place once we're ready to blow it to pieces."

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

Kayleen

Kayleen nods at the plauge marine. It was customary for the more professional heretics to issue a warning before smiting people that annoyed them. "Well, and there they go. I guess its time to move for the control center so we can link up after we're done here. Or they get killed, whichever comes first." She and the drone begin to head down the corridor to her destination. "You know, its going to be hilarious if she gets killed and that axe gets damaged enough for the demon to pop on out. Maybe it and the screamer can have coffee and cookies."

Ronwayne fucked around with this message at 04:33 on May 19, 2014

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

Reactor control

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

Kayleen

Kayleen shoots the turret in its mechanical ballsack equivalent.

(BS 45-10 fullauto+10 short range=tn 55. Result 34=two bonus DoS/Two extra hits.
Dame: 2d10+10 pen 2.
http://orokos.com/roll/194900
http://orokos.com/roll/194921 ~48ish damage.

I'll get the combat block up in a bit :effort:)

Ronwayne fucked around with this message at 02:22 on May 21, 2014

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

Kayleen

As soon as the last turret explodes, Kayleen and her creepy hover drone walk up to the Khornate. <Tell me where it hurts> Smiling, she jams a rotating saw blade into the sealing hole in his armor.

(Medicae vs tn 110 (-10 due to power armor, +10 due to minion) http://orokos.com/roll/194925 Result 2, 11 Dos)

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

Kayleen

"Not a problem, also, hey hold it there."
Kayleen flicks the forcefield generator before it jumps back to life with a buzzing humm. "Got your focusing crystal knocked out of alignment. drat things break more often than collarbones." She sends the drone ahead of the rest of the team and continues toward the objective

(Vs 90, fixed http://orokos.com/roll/195126)

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

Kayleen

"We should find another telephone and convince them to send a secondary service elevators to the bridge, unless you want to take a little walk up all the stairs. To do that we need to move to a deck with air so lets move up a level. Hold on, let me see how the other squads are doing."
She toggles the vox and moves to the nearest set of stairs. "THIS IS BONECRUSHER 2-1 TO BONECRUSHER 1, moving to capture bridge. BONECRUSHER 2-2 securing egress on flight deck. how copy over. STATUS REPORT"

Ronwayne fucked around with this message at 18:16 on May 22, 2014

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

(the -60 t-u i can swing no prob, but uh, it is totally impossible for me to do a -60 deceive)

Kayleen

"Doable, but I need to be on the bridge and we need to kill the crew ASAP. Lets do it.

Ronwayne fucked around with this message at 19:08 on May 25, 2014

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

(I've heard of it. Its like el chupacrabra, right? Or an ex of Khϋlan's with his manhood intact (emotional or otherwise).)

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

Kayleen

Kayleen stares at the telephone and inhales. "Okay, lets give this another shot" she picks up the receiver. "Bridge Control, this is D23 security, have neutralized invader squad, obtained enemy order manifests, send down service elevator F-25 to floor for quick return of package. Once again, deck 23 requesting emergency dispatch of auxillery service elevator to deliver enemy intel pacakage, over." She covers the phone with one hand and looks around the room. "And now we wait for our backup and keep our fingers crossed."

(Deceive tn 57 to get them to send down an elevator directly to us with clearance for return, http://orokos.com/roll/196766 result 26=4D0S

quote:

-They said the elevator is being sent down and ask if you need support.

K: "Big negative, command. Nothing but dead hostiles down here. "Be advised enemies appear to be from renegate astartes band 'Alpha Legion', recommend you advise other teams, over"

-There's a pause on the other line

-Lord Vice Admiral Graves is on the line next. "Ahem, is this thing on."

K: "Yessir command, proceed"

-The Vice Admiral asks you what you came in contact with. He has reports of traitor Marines on the station and chaos all over. He wants to know who you fought.

K: "Command, approx 15 minutes ago two enemy astartes breached from deck 22. after minimal initial losses we were able to seal bulk doors mostly closed and trap and annihilate them with sustained, concentrated fire. Intel located on bodies, orders look to be in high gothic, need officer assistance to translate, over."

VA: "We have 2 veteran squads NMC, they report being wiped out by only one and you killed two? How?"

K: "Sir, plasma gunner lucked out and was able to fire a maximal charge directly into enemy power armor backpack. Initial detonation slagged first one, injured second. Sustained shotcannon and standard plasma fire felled second shortly thereafter"

VA: "Very well. These are your orders soldier. Get those documents over here to the bridge and I'll read them over. Damage Control Central will secure a path from your location to a service elevator on your deck. We have reports that enemy contact was last sighted on deck 24 and that entire deck is vented. Do not deviate. The Emperor Protects. Graves out."

K: "Yes Sir, Deck 23 Out."

Kayleen hangs up and looks at the rest of the team. "Okay folks, we got us a ride She picks up her personal vox. "Bonecrusher 1-2, this is Bonecrusher 2-1, we've duped enemy command into sending us a lift that leads right back to the bridge. Waiting for your arrival to proceed, over."

Ronwayne fucked around with this message at 11:19 on May 26, 2014

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

Kayleen

"Oh me, oh my, you boys grew up so big and strong. Nice compensator with that sword though, we were never quite able to root out the cause of the extreme genital shrinkage in your legion's geneseed."
She levels the prototype assault weapon. "Maybe I'll be able to fix that after I harvest it from your corpse.":vomarine:

(REMEMBER: You get +2 init from both Kay and her minion having combat formation, and may use your Int bonus instead of Agi for calculation init
Kay goes on 20

Hug-bot goes on 13

Ronwayne fucked around with this message at 05:44 on Jun 7, 2014

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

Kayleen

Kayleen's laser sprays the same marine Chloe just did while her drone makes a little whirrrr ing noise as it moves around the rest of the war band and then THINGS GET REALLY REALLY BRIGHT AND NOISY. A tidal wave of sonic weaponry washes over the hapless imperials as the rest of the warbands' weapons chatter around it.

(Full Auto on apothecary, Half aim+10,short range+10, fa-10=BS55 Result 9

Hugbug unleashes the Ectoplasmic assault cannon (regular mode) They need to roll a successful agility+0 or be hit by 6d10 Pen 12.)

pre:
Kay
WS BS S  T  AG INT PER WP FEL INF
28 45 45 40 45 70  52  36 57  51

Infamy Points: 3/5
Armor: 21 
Wounds:16
TB: 8

Weapons:
M29 Assault Laser  -/-/5  150m  2d10+10E Pen 2  Clip 100     2 Full Reliable

Skills/Traits
Athletics,Awareness (+20vs sight),Dodge+10,Medicae+10(+20 Narth)

Jaded, Step Aside
pre:
Hug-Bug

WS BS S  T  AG INT PER WP FEL
31 49(60)43 48 42  43  37 35
      UnT(4)
Wounds: 16 
Armor: 16 
TB 8

Skills:
medicae,techuse dodge+20, awareness, concealment

Talents:

combat formation, hardy, jaded, marksman, 

Traits:
unnatural toughness 4

Weapons
C.Cannon   40m S/–/– 6d10    E 6 24 6 Full
Concussive (1), Devastating (3), Melta, Overcharge, Overheats, Spray

Lascannon 300m S/–/– 5d10+10 E 10 5 2 Full Proven (3)

Ronwayne fucked around with this message at 08:03 on Jun 8, 2014

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

Kayleen

"...THE ARISTOCRATS"

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

Kayleen

But no, seriously, that was pretty hosed up, time to finish this fast or the raw materi-er, patients will be past recovery. She aims at the first tactical marine while HB continues to serenade them with classic, sonic death.

(Full Auto on tacmarine, Half aim+10,short range+10, fa-10=BS55 Result 33=3 hits

Hugbug unleashes another sound blast (regular mode), trying to manuver to his the most amount of enemies while not hitting any teammates. They need to roll a successful agility+0 or be hit by 6d10 Pen 12 concussive (2).)

pre:
Kay
WS BS S  T  AG INT PER WP FEL INF
28 45 45 40 45 70  52  36 57  51

Infamy Points: 3/5
Armor: 21 
Wounds:8/16
TB: 4

Weapons:
M29 Assault Laser  -/-/5  150m  2d10+10E Pen 2  Clip 100     2 Full Reliable

Skills/Traits
Athletics,Awareness (+20vs sight),Dodge+10,Medicae+10(+20 Narth)

Jaded, Step Aside
pre:
Hug-Bug

WS BS S  T  AG INT PER WP FEL
31 49(60)43 48 42  43  37 35
      UnT(4)
Wounds: 1/16 
Armor: 16 
TB 8

Skills:
medicae,techuse dodge+20, awareness, concealment

Talents:

combat formation, hardy, jaded, marksman, 

Traits:
unnatural toughness 4

Weapons
C.Cannon   40m S/–/– 6d10    E 6 23/24 6 Full
Concussive (1), Devastating (3), Melta, Overcharge, Overheats, Spray

Lascannon 300m S/–/– 5d10+10 E 10 5 2 Full Proven (3)

Ronwayne fucked around with this message at 06:04 on Jun 14, 2014

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

Kayleen
2/5IP

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. NOOOoooo."
Kayleen screams in frustration as the bot goes down. "That took me WEEKS to put together, and you don't even know what it takes to get vibrocrystals from those Slaaneshi freaks." She steps over the piles of the dead and dying and picks through the wreckage of the bot. "Oh well, another chance to build something to make the galaxy a better place!"
A glow emanates from somewhere inside her torso and within seconds the damage from the fight disappears as living metal regenerates itself. "But I forget myself, the first part of the new mechanicus oath: 'First, do harm.'" The narth. pops out of her wrist as she sets about harvesting the gene seed from all of the dead marines, imperial and chaos alike. That done, Kayleen begins putting the Khornate's friendly fire plan into motion, prying open a panel underneath central control revealing a dial with three settings.

THE DIAL posted:

SHOOT OUR DUDES?

-N
-Y
-Only when it would be hilarious

"Welp" Kayleen flips the switch as the station's IFF transponders immediately reverse.

Healed to full. Harvesting what I can (Geneseed from dead dudes and hugbot) and spending an IP on Master Enginseer to autosucceed the Hellish tech-use roll to fire on the other stations.

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

Kayleen
2/5IP

"Dammit, I hate being rushed." Kayleen walks over to the headless dumbass and looks at the panel. If there a way to turn it off/slow it down?

Tech use roll of 70. Base is 120, -10 for power armor-any other extra penalties. I succeed as long as the penalty total is -50 or less. If its hellish (-60) uh, chloe is trained in tech use, I think, and can Aid me for a +10 to negate that)

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

Kayleen

"Sweety, hunny-chile, that stuff is nice but from the time we hit planetside we ain't gonna have time to go handing out prizes. Take what you want, and uh. Okay, hold this wire here, and here." She opens up a panel and places both ends in Chole's hand. "If you're still alive after I pull this switch, I know I've got the right one, remember; volts hurt, amps kill." Kayleen pushes the voltage up.

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

Kayleen

"Aren't you one of those Bird botherers? Because few things are as consitent and predictable as a closed electrical circuit. Tzeench don't like predictability. Be the Change you want to see Chloe; break expectations by being a circuit breaker."

Kayleen throws the switch.

Ronwayne fucked around with this message at 03:39 on Jul 26, 2014

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

Kayleen

<All teams be advised, Vice Admiral Sack-o-poo poo is wrong. Self-destruct has been disabled, I'd say 'take your time' but I'd like to leave this place sooner rather than later, over>
While waiting for a response, she takes up the comm and does a station wide broadcast;

quote:

"Servants of the Corpse-Emperor: your commanders lay dead, your Astartes champions on board have been slain, this station will blow only when we choose to. The mystics of Mars and the thuggery of your commanders was no match for the glories of the True Gods. Know that you all die in vain, with the planet below you and the entire Imperium of Man to follow. Hahahaha. AHAHAHAHAhahaha."

Not having biological lungs is handy, lets you cackle a lot longer than usual. She takes some time to savor the moment, opportunities for villainous monologue didn't arise that often. "Oh hey, bird brain is still breathing. We'd better triage her at some point for being a good little lab rat. You guys ready to piss of out of here?"

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

Kayleen

Kayleen takes one look around the shuttle bay and knows how that's going to go over with this band of murder hobos. She'll need to maximize their chances. "One sec, Chloe, and everyone else that took a nick." Not enough time for actual healing, she just shoots up the group with a combo of flesh closing glue and 500ccs of Carnodon adrenaline, should hold until they're planetside. She looks around the shuttle, gesturing to the planet below but also to the head rear end in a top hat. "Ready when you folks are."

Chloe: Medicae vs 100 =45= Critwounded so one wound restored+2 from M.Chirugeon= 3 wounds restored

Julian: Same =24= 7dos+2 from unint+2 M.Chirugen= 11 Wounds restored.

3rd person who needs it: =16= 12 wounds restored if lightly wounded, 3 wounds if heavily or critically wounded.

4th person who needs it: =58= 9 wounds restored if lightly wounded, 3 wounds if heavily or critically wounded.

:siren:If you're attacking these assholes, you may use my int bonus+1, this means you have +10 to init, total:siren:

Ronwayne fucked around with this message at 09:32 on Aug 29, 2014

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

Kayleen

"...loving warp, you'd think these morons would realize you don't treat everyone like grox poo poo all the time. There's demonstrating your authority and then there's being a punk-rear end petty bitch, as our late boss just discovered." She looks at the smouldering body. "That being said, dibs on his armor, I got ideas for replacing the gun-bot, it'll be more useful than he was." She turns to the front of the shuttle.

"Okay crew, what's next? Where are we landing and what, exactly, are we doing when we hit the surface. Yes, murderizing, but how and where?"

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

Team Tzeenchian Homo Wizard

Kayleen

And don't forget, I need to set up a field lab. We need technology for tomorrow's battlefield, like a laser that sets kilometer-wide skull-shaped fires."

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

Kayleen

"Point. How about I harvest this dumbasses body and you get the armor. When you finish off a body with warp energy like that it usually fries the carapace connections and i'll have to redo those, deal?"

She pauses.

"Hmm, actually, we can solve all our immediate problems by siezing a small to moderate sized mechanicus facility. I can get the gear online while the squad uses it as staging base. Plus if you can capture the headtubed scum in there, I can do some...interesting things I've been planning for awhile. I never got to do this thanks to the Emperor being a chuckle hosed scum who didn't believe in research grants, but I think its time to roll out Astartes Mk II."

Ronwayne fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Aug 29, 2014

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

Kayleen

She nods. "Attaching bionics is trivial, asfor the gene-seed, I have a number of ideas, but we need some sort of operating area, a factory, hospital, preferably a Mechanicus facility. Get me a Mechanicus facility and I can create some field modifications that will help level this world. That incompetent hack, Bile thinks he knows better than anyone how to create Astartus whereas if it it weren't for me they wouldn't exist."

She turns and faces the assembled persons. Uh oh, its rant time. "Early in the design process, it became clear Astartes canidates rapidly outgrew their bodies, twisting and distorting the skin, as well as day to day operations constantly tearing and fracturing it. The original proposal was just to flay every single neophyte space marine and entomb the mature ones permanently in their armor. If it wasn't for me bringing up stemcell replacement, over the objections of those head tubed fools on mars, mind you, the corpse emperor almost went ahead with a plan." She squints. "This was the ultimate in hack-jobs. Between this and other bullshit that plagued the design process, you Astartus almost ended up as marginally more functional combat servitors. Its like no one cares about function AND form! Its simply-

Kayleen pauses, wipes a bit of drool (lubricant?) from her mouth, looks at the sorcerer and nods respectfully. "So uh, what is your plan, boss?"

Ronwayne fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Sep 13, 2014

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

Kayleen

"I certainly don't see why we couldn't. Hmm. I also need a replacement for hugbot...but no robotics lab or time on hand..." She points at the recently cowed chosen. "WHO HERE WANTS TO LEARN A TRADE SKILL instead of just spending eternity being large and potatoshaped and boltershooty?"

(I'll post surgery/new arm and new minion and etc rolls once we get some resolution for what we're doing, also, who's up for some FLESHMOULDING? (Humies get priority but all volunteers welcome)

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

Kayleen

She whistles appreciatively on the way down. "drat nice work Claw. Ciro, I'll hook up that arm as soon as we get some kind of downtime. In the meanwhile, uh, I guess you're gonna borrow a bolt pistol from Chloe or use that chainsword."

Kayleen looks around at the assembled speess dudes. "You're the experts here in full frontal violence, you take the lead buttt....Chloe, you're onto something. I got a direct connection for plugging into the russ and should drive. You take main gun."

Ronwayne fucked around with this message at 09:06 on Sep 29, 2014

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

Kayleen

Kayleen smacks into the ground. It sounds like a opened toolbox clanging around inside a dryer. She steps up, looks around. "You crazy drat kids don't know how to drive these days." She looks around at the armor depo. "Allow me to show you how. Chloe, get with me on that tank there, we're going for a ride."

Hijacking a tank. Techuse is at 120, operate surface is 45. I realized I somehow do not have an MIU :psyduck:

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

Kayleen

"time to squish some puny organics! Light 'em up Chloe!"
Connecting with the glaive's machine spirit, Kayleen brings the machine to life.

Operate at tn 40, tech use at tn 110

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

Kayleen

Kayleen smiles with joy as she hauls herself out of the baneblade wreckage. The front line fighting stuff was fun but finally she was being recognized as the technical brilliance behind the whole warband.

On the otherhand, while it was fun to watch the meatheads squirm at the possibility of having to think about complex concepts that didn't directly involve killing things, she needed to keep them focused. Bored humans could easily cause disaster, a bunch of bored astartes would...yeah.

She nods at the new guy. They didn't appear to be unhinged savages that would loot the place like orks before she was done investigating. "Good to meet you Major. Dr Larraman. We're going on a reasearch expedition. I think you could best help by securing the perimeter when we arrive and sweeping it. My experience with ancient technology is it likes to try to kill your for no and any reason." She moves up to the pylons and begins to do her thing. While she respected the clawman's superior knowledge in warp based existential-technology combinations, left over faculty drama from centuries ago still burned in her mind and she wasn't going to let him take any honors when it came to more worldly knowledge. She begins her own inquiry "What have we here...also, I need a new assistant. Don't have time to build one..."

Investigating/finding something to do with Techuse 110+2dos.

Ronwayne fucked around with this message at 20:15 on Dec 21, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

G. craftsmanship MIU (Rare-10 good -10 single+10 ex wealth +10 vs infamy 65= TN65
C. " Skeletal Petrification (Rare -10 Single+10 ex wealth+10vs infamy 65 = TN75
G. quality demokit (Very rare-20, good -10 single+10 ex wealth+10 vs infamy 65 = TN55

Yeah, I know cyberntics usually require downtime but for Kayleen I can imagine they're more like swapping out PCI cards. Have 900 exp so might make a horde minion in addition to my new minion (Or another superior minion, got an idea for a sentient guncutter)

Ronwayne fucked around with this message at 07:36 on Dec 22, 2014

• Locked thread