Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Chloe
The sniper sneers, displeased that their operation is in a crowded space station in space. Did she mention how tiny all the hallways were? She hated fighting in small hallways. Whatever, it appears that the sorcerer already took out the imperials she heard so there's no need to worry about that. She turns on her preysense goggles, hoping to catch an ambush or a group of unaware losers.

pre:
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4484876/

Class: Renegade 
Alignment: Tzneetch 

WS   34: 25 + 9 + 3 - 3
BS   66: 25 + 18 + 3 + 5 + 15
S    29: 25 + 7 - 3 
T    33: 25 + 8 
Ag   52: 25 + 17 + 5 + 5 
Int  35: 25 + 10
Per  59: 25 + 19 + 5 + 10	
WP   42: 25 + 14 - 2 + 5 
Fel  45: 25 + 15 + 5
Inf  62: 50 + 2 + 5

Wounds: 15/15
IP 5/5

Corruption 38

PRIDE: Beauty
DISGRACE: Wrath
Motivation: Perfection

Mutations: Ecstatic Duplication, Tail
Exp - 350

SKILLS
Athletics
Awareness + 10
Dodge + 10
Parry
Scholastic Lore(Tactica Imperialis)
Common Lore(WAR,Tech,Imperial Guard)
Operate(Surface)
Intimidate
Stealth +10
Tech Use
Psynecience
Linguistics(Low Gothic)
Trade(Armourer)

TALENTS
Jaded
Quick Draw
Rapid reload
Weapon Training (Chain, Las, Primary, SP, Flame, Bolt, Plasma)
Combat Sense
Marksman
Mighty Shot
Disarm
Two Weapon Wielder 
Ambidexterous 
Deadeye Shot
Sharpshooter
Eye of Vengeance
Unnatural WP(4)
Psy rating(5)
Favored of the Warp
Radiant Presence 
Plasma Weapon Expertise 

MAGIC POWERS
Precognition
Precognitive Dodge
Precognitive Strike
Preternatural Awareness
Warp-Flame Ward

STUFF
Best Lasgun
Common Plasma Pistol
Common Bolt Pistol
Good Hand Flamer
Carapace Armor
Medikit
Dataslate with annotated Tactica Imperialis 
2x Mastercrafted Bolt Pistols 1d10+10 Pen 5 Accurate, Reliable, Tearing
12 Kraken, 6 Dragonfire, 6 Metalstorm, 6 Vengeance, 15 standard bolter rounds

Aquisitions
Common Synskin
Good Camo Cloak
Purified Plasma
Sick sniper (i lost the stats)
Common Preysense Goggles (sick sunglasses)

SPECIAL ABILITY: ADROIT(Agility)
Adds one additional Degree of Success 

THE QUICK AND THE DEAD
All Heretics with this Trait add a +2 bonus to Initiative Rolls.

MARK OF TZNEETCH 
Magic Stuff

Xun fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Dec 10, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Chloe
Well it looks like everyone else is busy with...explosions and daemons. Well whatever gets the job done! She saunters over to spot that's hopefully safe from the explosions and fiddles with her bolter, feeling irritated.

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Chloe
Chloe hurries to join up with the group, falling alongside Kayleen. "Oi, explosion girl. Which way to the armory? I'd like to see if these idiots have anything nice stashed." A station this size better have some neat ammo squirreled away. Too bad about the dead guardsmen, drat nurglites for making everything they touch unusable.

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Chloe
Chloe watches the other humans run down the hall and looks back at the remaining....heavily armored space marines and robots. Hm.

"Iiii think I'll go help out the khornates, don't think I could uh, do much here."

She hurries out of the room in pursuit of everyone else, curing under her breath about drat impulsive khornates. Why couldn't they say something before running off screaming in ones and twos.

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Chloe
Chloe nearly throws her gun before she realizes that she was actually holding her bolter and not her plasma pistol. Must have been some weird warp vision thing. How embarrassing. Should have never started using magic ugh. Too bad it's so useful!

Gona activate Precognition and Preternatural Awareness unfettered
Precognition vs 94(59 + 10 + 25): 8
Preternatural Awareness vs 84(59+25): 41

pre:
WS BS S  T  AG INT PER WP FEL INF
34 66 29 33 42 35  59  42 45  52

Wounds: 15/15 IP 5/5

Weapons:
Common Bolt Pistol            1d10+5X  Pen 4  Clip 8  Rld 1 Full Tearing
Common Plasma Pistol          1d10+7E  Pen 8  Clip 10 Rld 3 Full Maximal, Overheats
Good Hand Flamer              1d10+4E  Pen 2  Clip 2  Rld 1 Full Flame, Spray
Prototype Plasma Sniper Rifle 2d10+12E Pen 12 Clip 5  Rld 3 Full Accurate, Recharge, Overheats, Special Ammo (Purified Plasma)

Skills/Traits
Athletics, Awareness + 10, Dodge + 10, Parry, Stealth +10, Jaded, Quick Draw, Rapid reload, Marksman
Mighty Shot, Disarm, Two Weapon Wielder, Deadeye Shot, Sharpshooter, Eye of Vengeance, Unnatural WP(4)
Favored of the Warp, Radiant Presence, ADROIT(Agility), THE QUICK AND THE DEAD

POWERS (Psy rating 5)
Precognition
Preternatural Awareness 
Precognative Dodge
Precognative Strike
Warp-Flame Ward

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Chloe

"Awesome."

Awesome. Now lets just hope Khulan doesn't run off again. She walks up to the angry fenrisian and gently pokes her shoulder, carefully watching her warp visions in case she was about to get owned by an axe.

"Oi uh, you alright?"

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Chloe
Ooohhh poo poo space marines. Ugh just their luck that Khulan ran off somewhere to get killed as well. She frowns, simply pulling out her plasma rifle and aiming at someone important. The Apothecary should do, she didn't want to waste one of her precious shots on a stupid forcefield. Might as well take out his head for funsies too!

1d10 + 4(agility) + 2(quick and the dead) + 2(kay) = 15

Half Action aim + Called shot (head)

1d100 vs 86(66 + 10(aim) -20(called shot) + 20(deadeye shot, sharpshooter) + 10(accurate)) = 75

Damage 30 + a zealous hatred that mandozer rolled

pre:
WS BS S  T  AG INT PER WP FEL INF
34 66 29 33 42 35  59  42 45  52

Wounds: 15/15 IP 5/5

Weapons:
Common Bolt Pistol            1d10+5X  Pen 4  Clip 8  Rld 1 Full Tearing
Common Plasma Pistol          1d10+7E  Pen 8  Clip 10 Rld 3 Full Maximal, Overheats
Good Hand Flamer              1d10+4E  Pen 2  Clip 2  Rld 1 Full Flame, Spray
Prototype Plasma Sniper Rifle 2d10+12E Pen 12 Clip 5  Rld 3 Full Accurate, Recharge, Overheats, Special Ammo (Purified Plasma)

Stealth
Common Synskin +10 to stealth tests
Good Camo Cloak +20 to concealment 

Skills/Traits
Athletics, Awareness + 10, Dodge + 10, Parry, Stealth +10, Jaded, Quick Draw, Rapid reload, Marksman
Mighty Shot, Disarm, Two Weapon Wielder, Deadeye Shot, Sharpshooter, Eye of Vengeance, Unnatural WP(4)
Favored of the Warp, Radiant Presence, ADROIT(Agility), THE QUICK AND THE DEAD

POWERS (Psy rating 5)
Precognition: Evasion + 10(active)
Preternatural Awareness: Unnatural Perception(5) (active)
Precognative Dodge
Precognative Strike
Warp-Flame Ward

Xun fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Jun 13, 2014

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Switching target to the captain. 69vIron Halo

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Chloe
Well, since she's on fire, there is only one logical thing to do.

1d100 95

Or she could lie down on the floor. While on fire. Whatever.

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Chloe
"Argh are we done yet? I want to get out of here." The sniper rolls over, eventually getting the fire put out. What a clusterfuck, where was their second team? You'd think a squad of space marines would be here already. She hops up, carefully inspecting the dead space marines in case they had any good loot.

I was hoping someone would help PUT ME OUT but w/e I guess
1d100vs62 = 34

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Chloe
"Ooh, nice! I'll be taking this"
Free stuff! Neat. Chloe swipes the bolter ammo and stares at the accompanying imperial bolters, recalling the vision about her drat plasma pistol. Who knows when that thing will actually explode in her face, she never trusted it. Helps that the imperial bolters look awfully nice. She grabs two. Maybe she can figure out how to use them later. She also prys up the remains of the iron halo (it might be lucky) and heads over to Lysander, careful to stay away from the dripping head. Gross.

"I can put a few holes in the Admiral for you."

ALL THE AMMO IS MINE, MINE I SAY!!!

Xun fucked around with this message at 08:23 on Jul 19, 2014

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Chloe
Well that's just great. Chloe curses and kicks the Admiral's dumb body in frustration. Knowing she'd be absolutely useless at doing anything about this she turns and marches back.

"Yo Kayleen, you heard that right? How long do you think we got before we start running for the hangar?"

Hmm all these very nice guns are still lying on the ground. It'd be a shame to leave them on an exploding ship...

Gona grab EVERYTHING AS MUCH AS I CAN to pass around with hangarcrew dudes.

Xun fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Jul 25, 2014

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Chloe
"Anyone want to help me carry this stuff?" The very encumbered sniper waves around the broken chainsword. Where's a heavily armored marine when you need them?! You can't just LEAVE all this sweet loot all over the floor. Whatever. Maybe someone in the hangar crew will want some of this.

"Speeding it up would be nice if we had a way out ourselves, I'm not about to give my life for the golden toilet." She turns to the console, fully prepared to press buttons!

Assisting Kayleen with tech-use

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Chloe
"Kayleen just look at them! Those crazy techcultists would be falling all over themselves for some at the very least. We can't just LEAVE guns like this lying around."

Chloe looks at the wires in her hand

"Why am I holding these again?"

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Chloe
"Oh hi Julian! We took out the bridge crew and Kayleen should have everything under co---OH gently caress"

Thunk.

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Chloe
Chloe grins, amazed at the raw destructive power of Julians sword. It's so nice to have that around. She shifts her stance slightly , aiming for some other mook's head. That gun is HERS. To trade in for something actually useable at a later time. Or maybe she can convince Kayleen for a sweet robot arm.

"Gimme"

Spending 300xp on unnatural healing and banking the 250

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Chloe

"loving hell Kayleen how many volts were in those wires? I still feel awful."
With no immediate threat of having her loot stolen, Chloe leans against a wall and opens her mind to the warp. She carefully channels the energies of the warp around herself, hoping that nothing fucks up. If she was going to have the power of the gods in her hands it might as well make her feel better.

Gona try out unnatural healing

65 v 67 (42 + 25)
Healed 10, at 15/15 wounds :toot:

Cool. Feeling much better, the sniper stalks up to the mooks and gets right in their face. She glares up at them from behind her preysense googles, crossing her arms and snarling.

"Stuff. NOW."

Rolling intimidate +60 with WP instead of strength

53 vs 102, 6DOS with unnatural WP (4)

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Chloe
Man it'd sure be nice to drop the station on the capital. Let the imperial soldiers watch as their homes, friends, families burn.

She looks up from the screen, realizing that the conversation had already moved on.
"Yeah! Right, whatever lets just kill some Imperial fuckers. Heh."

Heh.

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Chloe
Chloe clutches onto her beloved rifle, face stoney behind her shades. Nope nope nope no repressed emotions here. None at all. Just gotta refocus on something else. Like, uh, uh..She stares out the window eyes landing on the parade ground. Tanks! The ones in the parade ground were kinda pathetic, but there must be something better around somewhere.

She breaks into a wide grin right before they land, waving excitedly to the rest of the party. "Anyone want to go hijack a tank? Think of all the dumb Imperials we could run over. Come on, I'll drive!" Hopefully it'll also keep her out of the way of Dulsatae's disease cloud. Gross.

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Chloe

Chloe lands after Kayleen, rolling to break her fall. Not everyone can have unbreakable metal limbs or power armor. "Hell yeah! Let's use ones of these suckas to catch something bigger and better eh?"

She climbs up the side of whatever tank Kayleen is hacking and hops in, pausing for a moment to shout. "Hey Juilian, you gona stand on top of this thing or what?"

Xun fucked around with this message at 07:06 on Oct 29, 2014

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Chloe
"WOOOO" The sniper cheers, recklessly swiveling the turret and firing. Perhaps a little too reckless considering she wasn't quite familiar with tank guns. But who cares! Giant tank gun! Woo!

SHOT GUN 66 vs 66

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Chloe

Chloe stand around awkwardly. "So uhm, yeah. Anyone want to go scrounge up some booze? Eh?" she says, to the group composed of mostly robots and space marines.

Picking up intermediate AG (500) and Plasma weapon expertise(500) for now and keeping the 350 for something idk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Chloe
And she thought her headache was just a cold thanks to the nurglites. But no. Anti psyker rocks. Great. Wonderful. Chloe is still careful to keep her face neutral as Abaddon gives them their assignment though, no good will come of complaining to the Warmaster himself. Especially as a puny human. She only relaxes after he leaves, sighing.

"Yeah just get me something warm and hope my head doesn't explode I guess!

• Locked thread