Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

I say, hey, listen to me!
Stay sane inside insanity!!!

Khûlan Ur-Dair

Khûlan, stepping out of the daemonic boarding craft, turned to address the idiotic Astartes Apostle:"And what would a fancy, prayer muttering Astartes ponce like you know about Ghorghe? You ever even met the ugly bastard? I have, and I can assure you all that dogfaced oval office likes is his blood. Ghorghe tolerates strategy, if it gets him his due. But more often than not poor strategy results in more blood, which suits him fine."
In the near millennium since her departure from Fenris, Khûlan has still never lost her thick fenrisian accent, or her habit of calling things by their fenrisian name. She hated Astartes, but she hated their Apostles most of all. Deluded fools actually worshiped beings like Ghorghe, who neither wanted or needed their worthless prayers, and would slaughter their devoted worshipers and champions on a whim. Best to forget what they wanted, and focus on your own goals. Unless you were stuck with some godawful daemonic axe who wouldn't shut up the gently caress up about blood and skulls. But she was working on getting that little situation under control.

Turning away from the Astartes freak, she looks around her new surroundings. It'd been centuries since last she'd been on a station like this, but she remembered it like it was yesterday. She racked her mind for relevant details that might aid them.

Space Station Lore: 1d100 4

pre:
Archtype: Khonsort of Khorne
CHA:
WS 63
BS 32
S 50
T 38
AG 36
INT 30
PER 38
WP 55
FEL 40

INFAMY 50
CP: 40
Wounds: 16 

Skills:

Linguistics (Low Gothic)
Athletics +10
Awareness
Command +10
Common Lore (War, Imperial Guard, Imperium)
Dodge
Intimidate +10
Linguistics (Low Gothic, Xurish)
Navigate (Surface)
Operate (Aeronautics)
Parry +10
Scholastic Lore (Occult)
Stealth
Survival +10
Trade (Scrimshaw)

Talents:
Ambidextrous
Ancient Warrior
Air of Authority
Battle Rage
Berserk Charge
Combat Sense
Combat Master
Crushing Blow
Disarm
Fearless
Flesh Render
Frenzy
Furious Assault
Greater Minion of Chaos
Jaded
Nerves of Steel
Sure Strike
Lightning Reflexes,
Peer (Xur)
Pity the Weak
Quick Draw
Resistance (Cold, Fear)
Swift Attack
Weapon Training (Primary, SP, Chain).

Pride: Martial Prowess
Disgrace Betrayal -10 Charm
Motivation: Violence

Starting Trait: The Quick and The Dead
Gifts of Khorne: Daemonic Name X 3

150 xp left

Advances

Crushing Blow 400
Flesh Render 200
Chain Weapon Training 250
Fearless 750
Swift Attack 300

+10 WS

+5 STR
+10 WP

pre:
Wounds: 16/16
Damage Mitigation: 7 armor All, TB = 3
Skills: 
Traits: Brutal Charge (4) Unnatural Strength (4) Quick and the Dead

WS     BS     S     T     Ag     Int     Per     WP     Fel
63     32     50    38    36     30      38      55     40

pre:
3d10+5 R 3 Felling (6), Tearing, Unwieldy, Warp Weapon
+8 Crit Damage

Null (-20 on enemy psyker Focus Power Tests)
No penalty for Called Headshots, which are taken at half actions
Heal 1d10 on kills
Frenzy test on drawing (+0 WP test)

Schizotek fucked around with this message at 02:59 on May 11, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

Khûlan Ur-Dair

Khûlan left the room and intensely studied the nearest wall during the sorcerer's rituals. Counting the rivets would hopefully keep her mind off the noises coming out of the other room. She cared not about the raven god and his sorceries, but the damnable axe might decide now is a good time to start carving people to shreds. Briefly she contemplated what would happen if she threw the creature out into the void once the boarding torpedo was gone. Probably not anything good, come to think of it. The dogfaced god was a useful ally, and disposing of his mighty gift was sure to turn him against her.

pre:
Skills: 

pre:
+8 Crit Damage

Heal 1d10 on kills

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

Khûlan Ur-Dair

By this point Khûlan could feel the daemon whispering and clawing at the edge of her consciousness. They were wasting too much time, and she'd erred by not taking the lead to begin with. The disgusting corpse warrior being allowed to secure so many kills while she dawdled about waiting for a course of action was making the daemonic axe pulse with outrage and fury. Without even really considering it she began heading towards where she thinks the bridge or whatever controlled this station might be, flatly announcing to the group: "I'm going to the control centre." Starting out at a jog, that quickly developed into a sprint, she thundered down the hallway, not bothering to check to see if any of the group followed. gently caress 'em.

pre:
Skills: 

pre:
+8 Crit Damage

Heal 1d10 on kills

• Locked thread