Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Raziya
"Okay, let's see here." Raziya is incredibly glad to be out of a tight space full of giant insects trying to eat her. That's like three or four different nightmares in one. Probably best not to think about it. At all. Ever again. "If I'm right, and I know I am, that door leads into the big room from before."

Checking that east door for traps really, really well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Akamur

"I hope this other door goes somewhere else then, I'd hate to have gotten all these bug guts on my armor for no reason." Akamur says while wiping the gunk off.

Nodding at Raziya, he says "Ready when you are" and holds up his hammer while she opens the door.

Anias
Jun 3, 2010

It really is a lovely hat

Tigi
Arrow Count: 29 Arrows, 19 Blunt, 20 Flight, 5 Grapple
3/4 1st level spells

Well before we get into trouble...

Spend a CLW on Raziya - gain 5 hp back (Next CLW out of combat is 6).

I'd favor going north if you're sure this is that big room. Hopefully the priests hid this tunnel for a reason.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
Aspexia Thrune

"North sounds good - there's another door on that side, and if that's the actual tomb there might be some more magic dolls or something ready to charge in through that door. Prudent preparation saves lives!" Aspexia chimes to Raziya like one of their teachers back at the Pathfinder Society.

Korlac
Nov 16, 2006

A quintessential being known throughout the Realm as the 'Dungeon Master'. :rolldice:
Deciding to bypass the central tomb for now, you redirect your attentions to the north most set of double doors. The sand and dirt here looks like it's remained untouched for thousands of years and nothing but your recent intrusion has disturbed this sacred site.

Door is locked and is not trapped, let's see some Disable Device checks (Can't take a 20 because of...things).

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Raziya
"Everybody get ready. For all we know, this could be the real tomb."

Arch Luck, 4 left (?)

Gonna get lucky, knock on wood: 1d20+8 23

"I don't think the locks are in quite the shape they were a few hundred years ago."

Korlac
Nov 16, 2006

A quintessential being known throughout the Realm as the 'Dungeon Master'. :rolldice:
Sliding the tension wrench into the ancient keyhole, Raziya fiddles with pick trying to find the right torque to give the cylinder. Suddenly a snapping sound leaves her with half the pick she started with and a bent tension wrench.

Retrieving her spares from her bag she tries again, but finds that something in they key hole was triggered by her fumble and completely froze the cylinder. She can't even force her picks in anymore. It seems like whoever designed this lock did so with a fail safe so that it couldn't be opened ever again without the use of sheer brute force.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Raziya
"You've got to be making GBS threads me. I was doing so well, too!" Raziya rises and kicks the door in frustration. "drat thing just jammed itself around my tools. We might want to try that other room now."

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Akamur

"Its just a door, and an old one at that. The right amount of force applied to the hinges will make them snap."

He motions the others back and prepares his hammer.

"Let's see how sturdy it is after all these years." He says as he winds up and knocks it with a mighty blow.

Do I need to roll to attack the door? It's not like it can dodge...

Korlac
Nov 16, 2006

Mustache Ride posted:

Do I need to roll to attack the door? It's not like it can dodge...

I tried to find a good "Swing away" meme from the movie Signs, but I couldn't find one and I'm too lazy to come up with one. Go ahead and roll me some damage and we'll deal with the 'repercussions.'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

I ATTACK THE DOORKNESS: 2d6+7 18

• Locked thread