Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How we doing this?
0 PPR, 8 Rounds
0.5 PPR, 8 Rounds
1 PPR, 8 Rounds
0 PPR, 15 Rounds
0.5 PPR, 15 Rounds
1 PPR, 15 Rounds
Checkbox
View Results

• Locked thread
keldegar
Sep 27, 2004

what, you don't like pizza?

Azhais posted:

Yes, it does. But the advantage to MFL is you actually get some feedback later if you're inclined. I think I can just hand out passwords for that matter, there isn't really registration there. Maybe I'll set one up just to see what the options are.

Ok, we can decide the platform in the new thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3647545

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
I didn't see this in time but that's ok because it's shameful anyway

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
:(

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

timp posted:

6.2 Antonio Gates.

Gotta have a TE. I refuse to take Marcellus Bennett. Almost went with Greg Olsen but Gates looks juuuust a little bit better. I am worried about all my bye's adding up in Week 10 but it's pretty far along in the season, so I just need to hope I can find some respectable backups through trades/waivers before then.

Zypher's on the clock!

coronaball posted:

:psyduck:

I'm not sure Gates should be owned at all in 12 team leagues this year. He was terrible in the second half of last season, and Ladarius Webb is sure to eat into his targets even more this season. His salary even makes it possible that he gets cut at the end of training camp.

:smug:

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
Yeah I got that completely wrong. And Lardarius Webb is a cornerback for the Ravens. Oops.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

coronaball posted:

Yeah I got that completely wrong. And Lardarius Webb is a cornerback for the Ravens. Oops.

It's okay, I had no idea who anybody was. And right after your post all I said was "gently caress" because I was afraid I had drafted somebody super irrelevant and I felt stupid.

It's really amazing how much the two mock drafts this summer helped me to prepare for this season, I hardly knew poo poo. I mean I still don't know poo poo but now I'm way more smug about the poo poo I do know.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

shoulda left this part out

quote:

Gotta have a TE. I refuse to take Marcellus Bennett.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Suave Fedora posted:

shoulda left this part out

Nah bro. No regrets there. Black Unicorn has hurt me too many times in the past...I just had to sever and move on. :cry:

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Bennett would be a good baseball player. He is only good 30% of the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Number one fantasy quarterback Jay Cutler does not care for your meaningless cross-sport analogy.

• Locked thread