Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How we doing this?
0 PPR, 8 Rounds
0.5 PPR, 8 Rounds
1 PPR, 8 Rounds
0 PPR, 15 Rounds
0.5 PPR, 15 Rounds
1 PPR, 15 Rounds
Checkbox
View Results

• Locked thread
Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!
13.6 - Dwayne Allen

Andrew Luck's every-down TE. What people don't know about him is that he is a loving beast and is about to be one of the best all-around tight ends in the NFL soon. He had only one catch last year but it was a pretty good one. Indy was prepping to feature their TEs heavily before he went down and then they brought in Chudzinski this offseason to help tinker with their offense. I think he could be a much bigger piece of this offense than people realize and at this draft price, I love that sort of potential.

89, you're up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Way to not be controversial.

I was thinking about taking him, he's gonna be a monster this year. I've got him on all 4 of my dynasty teams

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
13.7 - Knile Davis

Handcuff city. If Jamaal Charles goes down, Davis is gonna beast. Anybody remember his one starting game last year? He put some numbers up.

Jabro, you're up.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

14.8 Marcus Lattimore

Who takes over for Gore when he dies? No one knows but Lattimore is the most talented RB they have. His knee is just made of glass with screws holding it from shattering.

Suave, you're up.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Carlos Hyde is the second back to own in SF. Or is it fantasy bench journeyman Kendall Hunter?

I'll pick tomorrow OH THE SUSPENSE

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
I already picked Carlos Hyde :colbert:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
There is no second back to own in San Francisco. If Gore goes down it's going to be an amalgamation abominable mixture of Hunter, Hyde, Lattimore & LMJ.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
14.9 Matt Prater (K)

y'all just got owned. Motherfuckin' Matt was a considerable force in getting me to the big dance last year. With Peyton come...XPs. Oodles of them.

Zypher is up.

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
Ladarius Green

Had trouble choosing between him and Charles Clay, and I'm happy to still have the choice this late.

timp

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
I'd have gone with Clay since Green shares a bye with your other TE :v:
(which is something to watch this year it seems. Like everybody has a week 4 or 10 bye, my main dynasty league I have 0/4 RBs on week 4 and 0/6 WRs on week 10, its horrible.)

Also Suave Fedora, that was very anticlimatic after making us wait all night

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
Yeah those BYE weeks are brutal this year. To be honest I didn't even bother looking at their BYEs, but I probably would have done the same thing simply because who knows what your roster will look like in week 10.

If it was week 4 then yeah I done hosed up.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Azhais posted:

I'd have gone with Clay since Green shares a bye with your other TE :v:
(which is something to watch this year it seems. Like everybody has a week 4 or 10 bye, my main dynasty league I have 0/4 RBs on week 4 and 0/6 WRs on week 10, its horrible.)

Also Suave Fedora, that was very anticlimatic after making us wait all night

If the first kicker off the board doesn't tickle your balls then you are dead inside.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy
13.11 LeGarrette Blount

There's a small possibility he could end up being Pittsburgh's goal line back, or possibly even more if Bell gets another T-Rex concussion this season.

Lmao is up

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
13.12 - Jordan Matthews

14.1 - Chicago Bears Defense/Special Teams

Welp, I'm buying the camp hype on Matthews (unless he's been picked, but I don't think he has).

And why the gently caress not, I'll take the Bears.

timp you're up.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
14.2 Stephen Hauschka

I know I already have a lot of Week 10 byes, but it'll be easy enough to find a one week replacement before Week 10.

Zypher!

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

LmaoTheKid posted:

Welp, I'm buying the camp hype on Matthews (unless he's been picked, but I don't think he has).

He hasn't, you're good to go.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Just saying, this should be an actual league.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
I almost picked Matthews, from the camp hype and of my Eagles bias. Kept thinking it was too early. Only thing that holds me back is that he's essentially filling Jason Avant's slot role. A position that didn't see much action in that offense. And with Sproles catching as well, I dunno.

He could be a pleasant surprise.

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
Getting my guy Justin Tucker

Suave

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Matthews looks promising, but honestly, I don't expect much this year as an Eagles fan. I honestly think Huff has a better chance of being fantasy relevant this year.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

LmaoTheKid posted:

Just saying, this should be an actual league.

I would hope you wouldn't pick the Bears defense in a real league!

It would be interesting though, we'd have to just sit there and watch as camp battles and injuries make our players worthless before the season even starts.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
I'd put $10 in it.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Houston Texans

:getin:

With JJ swatting and Jadeveon clowning the backfield, I foresee above-average sacks and fumble recoveries.

Jabrotime.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

I need a back-up QB.

Andy Dalton

Fun Fact: The only QBs who have thrown more TDs in their first 3 years than Mr. Dalton are Dan Marino and that Manning fellow.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Pffft. Dalton will be available on waivers knee-deep into week 4.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Suave Fedora posted:

Pffft. Dalton will be available on waivers knee-deep into week 4.

In standard ESPN scoring last year I just took the 5th highest scoring QB and the 6th highest overall in the next to last round. That's pretty good for a backup. But hey, you got a kicker!

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

jabro posted:

In standard ESPN scoring last year I just took the 5th highest scoring QB and the 6th highest overall in the next to last round. That's pretty good for a backup. But hey, you got a kicker!

You can start a kicker tho...

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
something something 1 QB leagues

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

jabro posted:

Dont pick shame please

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Seriously. Not even a kicker-too-early trigger warning.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Suave Fedora posted:

Seriously. Not even a kicker-too-early trigger warning.

To be fair if my drafts are more than a week before the start of the season I don't even bother drafting a kicker

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Azhais posted:

To be fair if my drafts are more than a week before the start of the season I don't even bother drafting a kicker

I think I would slowly go insane staring at a blank roster spot for weeks.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Azhais posted:

That's what I'm doing. I'd rather draft some guys and see how they pan out in training camp than draft what is basically the baseball closer of fantasy football.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

I forgot to add it's 89's turn.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
If Dalton can pull it off, great. But I'm wondering how much of his success is his own talent and how much is from his former OC.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
So........

What's going to happen when we get to Anime gently caress Pillow's turn and he can't go for 24 hours because he's been probated? Auto-pick?

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

timp posted:

So........

What's going to happen when we get to Anime gently caress Pillow's turn and he can't go for 24 hours because he's been probated? Auto-pick?

He can just PM me or beer. he goes right after me anyway

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Oh okay, good. Not even the moderation staff can stop us from slow jamming oh so slowly..

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Johnny Manziel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
boom

• Locked thread