Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
A+ players like John Cena and Triple H would never leave to get surgery and I for one am ashamed by Daniel Bryan.

Hope that little shove as Bryan got carted off in the ambulance is the build up to Brie Bella vs. Stephanie McMahon at Payback!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax
Ambrose rules. Chevy Lumina namedrop.

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug
I really hope they do something with Sandow. Even if it's him constantly trying to do a pipebomb and getting interrupted.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

oatgan posted:

Chris Benoit was wrestling all that weekend though? Like right up until the hour he was murdered.

The hour he was murdering, you mean

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

I hope that next week we find out what the stipulation of Shield/Evolution 2 is, or maybe a plot development happens.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Mons Hubris posted:

The hour he was murdering, you mean

kevin sullivan framed chris benoit and murdered him. he however didnt put the bra on him, that was all benoit's doing

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

I Before E posted:

I hope that next week we find out what the stipulation of Shield/Evolution 2 is, or maybe a plot development happens.

I feel like unless there's a crazy stip added it's going to end with Ambrose turning on the Shield after being bought by Evolution.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
PWInsider says it is a broken neck, but a minor break. Not a fusion. May not be back in the ring until Summerslam. Not sure what caused except for his "Wild in-ring style."

They don't want to strip him unless they absolutely have to, so if he's back for Summerslam then he'll likely keep it.

Promo on Raw was unscripted.

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire
lol at raw being this boring so soon after an all-time great wrestlemania

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Daniel Bryan posted:

PWInsider says it is a broken neck, but a minor break. Not a fusion. May not be back in the ring until Summerslam. Not sure what caused except for his "Wild in-ring style."

They don't want to strip him unless they absolutely have to, so if he's back for Summerslam then he'll likely keep it.

So maybe like, a hairline fracture?

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire

Daniel Bryan posted:

An injured champion for 90+ days? I don't see it.

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

I ain't his friend! If you were to ask me if I was his friend, I would say "NO" to you!

Daniel Bryan posted:

I didn't really mind the promo but man it's just totally awful timing since the plot sucks anyway, and the crowd was dead for good reason

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax

Daniel Bryan posted:

It was probably one of those small, nagging things that dudes (rightly or wrongly) ignore all the time. Especially when you're in the top spot and want to keep it. Definitely had to be the forklift headbutt that aggravated it into "gotta fix it now" status.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

mkay0 posted:

An injured champion for 90+ days? I don't see it.

I'm sure they're hoping he'll be back before that, and he certainly can safely miss the next PPV since his match wasn't even the A storyline.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Daniel Bryan posted:

It was probably that flying headbutt off the forklift.

Also my favorite part of Raw was Big E making the heroic save only to instantly eat poo poo and then cower in the corner while the old man he tried to save comforted him.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
put the WWEWHC on Brock

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
My friends are super mad about how incoherent the booking is since Wrestlemania, but when was the last time it was great in the three months after a Wrestlemania? I'm coming up blank.

I figure all this garbage will be sorted out by Money in the Bank

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

NickRoweFillea posted:

put the WWEWHC on Brock

i concur

The Cosby Mysteries
Oct 5, 2007

Happy Birthday, Mr. President
IF Bryan is out till Summerslam I really don't see the point of him having the WWE WHC to be honest. Give the title to one of the guys in Evolution and give Bryan some time to heal up - he can start where he left off when he's ready.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I wouldn't be surprised if he's had it a while and just tried to work through it

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

I ain't his friend! If you were to ask me if I was his friend, I would say "NO" to you!

NickRoweFillea posted:

put the WWEWHC on Brock
They should have some guys fight over it and not even announce that Brock is involved and have him kill everyone

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Money In The Bank is 7 weeks away. Run two ladder matches. One for the briefcase. One for the interim championship.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

If he's out until Summerslam keeping the title on him is a huge blunder.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Deadpool posted:

Especially when in kayfabe there's zero reason the Authority wouldn't take any excuse to take his title away. Like, Kane can't interrupt the announcement every single week, even if that's a valid way to stop a thing happening.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

make john cena interim champ and build to a summerslam rematch

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Deadpool posted:

I'm happy that they're at least considering it though because it shows they honestly want him to have a legit run and not get hosed over by being 0-2 against Vacant. :unsmith:

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

NickRoweFillea posted:

gotta give it up to Haitch, he made Daniel Bryan look like a million bucks and makes the Shield look like a jillion bucks

Dexo posted:

His head just keeps finding its way into Rollins flying fist or knee Rollinses.

Better

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

NickRoweFillea posted:

put the WWEWHC on Brock

I've been saying that for a while, man. Brock is the perfect guy to TAKE it from Bryan and the WWE and them having to scramble to throw everything at him.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

I enjoyed that RAW, or at the least the good first hour. Alicia Fox is the best diva on the roster, seriously.

Lana is still awful.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Lana owns.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

I just want to see Brock with a belt and I don't care how it happens and whether it's a good idea or not

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Gatts posted:

Lana owns.

Nuh uh she's terrible, but Rusev got to break a 2x4 so that segment was redeemed.

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

Lana is really good

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

Gatts posted:

I've been saying that for a while, man. Brock is the perfect guy to TAKE it from Bryan and the WWE and them having to scramble to throw everything at him.

Yeah except for that tiny detail of having like no dates to actually work and thus any run with it being incredibly short with, at maximum with a full contract, 4 opponents or so? Also the fact that he would eventually have to lose, due to being a massive part timer, and when he does the entire 1 in 21-1 thing goes with it.

But sure, take the belt off the guy with the injury to give it to the interim champion Brock Lesnar.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Fiveace Attorney posted:

Lana is really good

I agree with this man. Too bad about her boyfriend being a bad wrestler.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Onmi posted:

Yeah except for that tiny detail of having like no dates to actually work and thus any run with it being incredibly short with, at maximum with a full contract, 4 opponents or so? Also the fact that he would eventually have to lose, due to being a massive part timer, and when he does the entire 1 in 21-1 thing goes with it.

But sure, take the belt off the guy with the injury to give it to the interim champion Brock Lesnar.

Just up his dates. Pay the man. Pick the next big thing and have him go over Brock...I dunno who...Cena?

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Hey just got off work what did miss- Oh. OHHHH. drat. I'll see you guys in 90 days.

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

Basically Lana is good at talking, has an awesome look, does a ridiculous accent admirably, has loving great music. The only things that aren't so hot are that she doesn't say numanya anymore (I'm going to complain about this every single week) and she's managing a wooden golem who has pictures of Vladimir Putin in his titantron

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

RBX posted:

Hey just got off work what did miss- Oh. OHHHH. drat. I'll see you guys in 90 days.

Okay, but you're going to miss Rusev against Erik Rowan and HEY COME BACK HERE WHERE ARE YOU GOING

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Fiveace Attorney posted:

Basically Lana is good at talking, has an awesome look, does a ridiculous accent admirably, has loving great music. The only things that aren't so hot are that she doesn't say numanya anymore (I'm going to complain about this every single week) and she's managing a wooden golem who has pictures of Vladimir Putin in his titantron

If they literally changed their gimmick to this I wouldn't even mind him being a bad wrestler.

• Locked thread