Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Daniel Bryan posted:

Turned it off after the first hour. Sounds like I didn't miss anything.

You missed The Best Ending.

Worried about Bryan :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Daniel Bryan posted:

To me, and I could be way off, this isn't all that bad of an injury and they're expecting him back real soon. But the half-retirement speech was a way to add that extra bit of doubt into your heads.

You are more than likely correct but neck injuries are always bad news bears.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Daniel Bryan posted:

PWInsider says it is a broken neck, but a minor break. Not a fusion. May not be back in the ring until Summerslam. Not sure what caused except for his "Wild in-ring style."

They don't want to strip him unless they absolutely have to, so if he's back for Summerslam then he'll likely keep it.

Promo on Raw was unscripted.

So maybe like, a hairline fracture?

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Deadpool posted:

If he's out until Summerslam keeping the title on him is a huge blunder.

I'm happy that they're at least considering it though because it shows they honestly want him to have a legit run and not get hosed over by being 0-2 against Vacant. :unsmith:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Wait are Rusev and Lana an actual item because :stare:. That's one lucky man.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Fiveace Attorney posted:

I assume they just travel together for kayfabe purposes. To clippers games, of course

I just looked it up and yes they are apparently actually dating (though Wikipedia could of course be full of poo poo). Well alright then. You go, Rusev.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Angular Landbury posted:

The RAW the night after WM was cool and exciting and seemed like an interesting new direction.

Now suddenly we have Bryan vs Kane #590, Evolution came back, Rob Van Dam came back, Adam Rose finally showed up and is stuck in a feud with Jack Swagger, the new Divas Champion is midcarding in favor of a spillover storyline from Total Divas etc etc.

Shield/Evolution continues to be fine and is the only really good thing going right now in terms of storylines IMO.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I was thinking about it, and does anyone else think they may delay Shield dissension even further with Bryan out? I honestly believe The Shield as a unit might be the most universally over (other than Cena but Cena's constantly mixed) non-Bryan faces on the roster. That crowd sucked last night but went apeshit for the ending and were hot for the opening promo.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

sportsgenius86 posted:

I believe Dave said that "break them up" plan has been tabled.

:getin:

This softens the blow. :unsmith:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Astro7x posted:

Thank god rich people are getting richer...

It's probably good for the wrestlers in terms of money and for all we know could contribute to shoring up the Network too and I want a company with my favorite wrestlemen to be successful so I can keep seeing said wrestlemen so yes I agree.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
From "Nattie Farts" to "Nattie Sucks At Painting And Is Constantly Reminded Of This Fact Despite Her Trying To Do A Nice Thing". That's some career trajectory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Teddybear posted:

I think it was Raw 1000?

Nope, that was when Punk turned heel, I'm almost positive it was like, February 2013 somewhere.

• Locked thread