Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

People in the last few pages posting that they want both Cena and Triple H to have the WWE championship again what sort of bizarro PSP has the trauma of losing Daniel Bryan created

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

They finally broke us.

If whoever is using the Banjo gimmick account this week starts hating on John Cena then we'll know how bad it's gotten

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

WrasslorMonkey posted:

I was stuck in interviews all day yesterday so I just got done watching RAW. All I have to say is

Are you hiring to prepare for the expansion of your wrestling gif empire

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I laughed when someone here said that Big E was next because WWE is going to have him beat up every black person but here we are

Honestly didn't see that being where they were going to take it

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

TheJoker138 posted:

Having a fake version of an existing wrestler always works and is never terrible.

• Locked thread