Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Cosby Mysteries
Oct 5, 2007

Happy Birthday, Mr. President
IF Bryan is out till Summerslam I really don't see the point of him having the WWE WHC to be honest. Give the title to one of the guys in Evolution and give Bryan some time to heal up - he can start where he left off when he's ready.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Cosby Mysteries
Oct 5, 2007

I had to laugh how sympathetic Nattie looked during that whole segment. I felt so bad for her, that was some vintage school yard bullying right there.

The Cosby Mysteries
Oct 5, 2007

Bard Maddox posted:

It seems like it's just an accumulation of his ridiculous schedule (350 matches in two years!) and the pace he works at (breakneck).

The number of matches Bryan (and others) in WWE have done in two years blows my mind. Staged or otherwise I can't think of many physical sports that require that level of competing and alongside also training while being on the road I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often.

When Bryan comes back I wonder if he will substitute the diving headbutt with the splash like when he came back from that concussion. I wouldn't mind never seeing that move performed again personally.

The Cosby Mysteries
Oct 5, 2007

I'm not sure if they are testing or burying Sandow intentionally but for me he's soo far gone I'm not sure if he can be salavaged. I mean he's the type of dude, when I saw his debut thought would be at least upper midcard status. He's got the gimmick, mic skills and wrestling ability to be a top heel for a face to overcome and I can't believe creative has nothing for him since since all Sandow needs to do is something along the lines of 'Hey, I'm smart and you're a dumbass!' and he's good to go.

People wonder why JTG is still around but I'm more perplexed why ever since winning MiTB, WWE striped everything about his character, made him a joke and then expect him to be over. Also maybe I'm reading into this interview too much but I wonder if they are planting seeds for the disgruntled WWE superstar stable they were planning to do with Ziggler, Miz and Zack Ryder.

The Cosby Mysteries fucked around with this message at 14:12 on May 19, 2014

• Locked thread