Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
ROVPACK IN THE HOOUUUUSE!
:vince:
he still knows...
From last year, it would have been:

Professor Funk posted:

So is Rose Wyatt Family dead in the water already? I was kind of excited for him to debut just because his NXT character was fun, but crowd reaction to him has been nonexistent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
he still knows...

MotU posted:

With Payback looking like its gonna be poo poo, I hope MITB goes better. In my ~*~heart of hearts~*~ I want Cesaro to win the case, have it create tensions with Heyman-Cesaro-Brock, have Brock take the title off Bryan at Summerslam (if they keep him with the title), then have Cesaro cash in on him at Summerslam after a hard fought match. Heyman can try to stop him, Cesaro will swing Heyman, instantly turning face, then beat Brock. Brock only loses by virtue of having the poo poo kicked out of him beforehand, Cesaro goes face, instant program for Cesaro, Championship not hindered by a limited appearance holder and everything works out fine forever the end

And Brock fucks off for 5 months, meaning that your program ends as soon as it starts.

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
he still knows...

MotU posted:

You have Heyman as well and I mean Brock was around with CM Punk its like you are treating him as if he has 0 appearances at all

Yeah, remember the endless Rybaxel vs. Punk feud and how great that was?

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
he still knows...

West007 posted:

Last week on Smackdown I remember the announcers saying "Get ready for Bo Dallas, next friday!" Hate to break it to you but his debut is most likely going to suck as is his use.

Well, check the spoilers thread to see how it went!

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
he still knows...

sportsgenius86 posted:

Observer also said the tentative start date for Devitt is August.

For the main roster, or NXT?

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
he still knows...

Raeg posted:

The interesting thing with the Reigns situation is that his cage match with Orton was pulled together at the last minute due to the Bryan injury... saving us from the advertised main event replacement: Big Show vs Kane, Last Man Standing.

I think that was on the show as well, just not the main.

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
he still knows...

DudeDeuce posted:

JR on Twitter believes that if they got double, then Smackdown goes live on Tuesdays on Syfy.

:getin:

...But why?

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
he still knows...
Any news about Bryan's surgery?

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
he still knows...

DEAR RICHARD posted:

His name is Fergal? Ha.

Yeah, he's from Ireland.

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
he still knows...

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Nope, that was when Punk turned heel, I'm almost positive it was like, February 2013 somewhere.

Feb 25.

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
he still knows...

Squall posted:

They are in London and I can't imagine they'd run a show at 1 AM - 4 AM local time, so I'd assume so, yes.

So when would it be taped?

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
he still knows...

pressedbunny posted:

Raw and Smackdown are being done at 7pm GMT, which is six hours ahead of the time Raw airs (1am GMT). Weirdly, I do not believe even we in the UK are getting it live.

So 1 PM EST?

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
he still knows...

Tyma posted:

London RAWs are traditionaly terrible on paper, but amazing to watch. How could you live with yourself if you spoilt (and didn't watch) :

* An hour-long John Cena match
* R-Truth turns heel by smoking indoors
* A show where the undercard literally don't make it to the arena

I can't remember what happened last year, but I'm sure it wasn't worth spoiling!

Didn't the London Raws last year have the Undertaker matches?

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
he still knows...
Raw is being taped right now, so head on over to the Spoilers thread if you want to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
he still knows...

Deadpool posted:

That seems unlikely since when Ambrose first appeared on NXT he was already part of The Shield.

FCW, maybe?

• Locked thread