Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
I want the WWE to go back to not paying attention to Cesaro because when they don't he just goes out there and has awesome matches. When they do pay attention to him, they give him loving yodeling and a botched heel-face-heel turn that just confuses everyone. Just let him keep being Cesaro and people will cheer more and more for him because he's awesome, don't try to force it so loving hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

I think one of the big problems with the lovely Kane feud is that there's absolutely no plan in place for how this whole "Authority" angle ends. Storyline-wise, The Authority lost at Wrestlemania. Triple H got pinned and then his plans to sabotage the main event fell through as well, leading to the B+ player he'd been trying to keep away from the title for months finally capturing it.

The big boss got defeated, now the storyline is just kinda "eh." Stephanie McMahon is mad at Daniel Bryan winning but doesn't want to strip him, so shes uses Kane to terrorize him and his wife. Triple H doesn't even give a poo poo about the guy who beat him at Wrestlemania and got the title, he's too busy losing to The Shield. There's no clear end goal to the story like Daniel's title chase that makes the story propel forward, just people exchanging beatings every other week in anticipation of a PPV no one cares about.

It's the nature of things in wrestling to go on way past their expiration date. Austin/McMahon went on for quite a while and took some crazy turns to keep things fresh, the nWo kept coming back up until the death of WCW. I'd like to see The Authority angle run its course and move on or at least take some crazy Corporate Ministry type turn into the batshit. Anything's better than just shuffling around in place, which is what WWE always does after Wrestlemania and it's just so loving BORING.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

crackage posted:

I'm pretty sure every member of the IWC will blame the WWE for being a mess a year from now when people can choose to forget that Bryans injury probably hosed up 75% of their plans for the entire roster.

All of those people are idiots to think the WWE ever has plans. When they do have plans, they're awful and change daily. Daniel Bryan's success has never been something they planned for or helped, so him loving up their plans probably only helps him.

• Locked thread