Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.

triplexpac posted:

Haha I only half paid attention to Raw last night, Cena really beat the Wyatt family again eh

Why would they even bother having another PPV match at this point? So silly.
It's the Ziggler feud all over again. Cena wins every single match except the gimmick match which doesn't require him being pinned, yet he still loses that match from interference from a person under 5 feet tall (voice-mod kid/AJ pushing the ladder).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

It's being said that it's a minimally invasive procedure and some initial reports said he might even be back by the PPV in a few weeks.

matrocious posted:

Sorry if I missed it early in this thread but does anyone know what type of neck surgery is Danielson having or is this a work?
Definitely not a work since he's missing the European tour which he was supposed to leave for today.

Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

How would that even work? If The Shield eliminate all of Evolution without getting pinned themselves, they fight each other? They all share the belt?

Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

I think you guys are being a little too optimistic. Usually when someone's manager is making public statements and friends/relatives are trying to get someone to make bookings, it's not because they're just being cautious. Sucks, but in situations like this it's usually exactly what it seems like. Scott has been making bookings all over the country for over a year now, doesn't really add up that all of the sudden he's "scared" of getting drunk there.

• Locked thread