Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
There's a difference between Sheamus as Bryan's WrestleMania opponent when everyone wanted to see him with the title, and a regular feud with Sheamus. I agree they should turn Sheamus heel for this said, though.

I guess with Bryan's injury this is irrelevant for the moment. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
So Bryan gets "injured" right as ratings go into their usual post-WM slump, and I'm sure he'll be back just in time to take credit for the growth around the SummerSlam build. :rolleyes:

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
Bryan situation permitting, it's funny that since Payback is in Chicago the two most over guys aren't going to be there.

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

triplexpac posted:

Not to wish injury on someone, but I kind of want to see what would happen if Reigns is indeed hurt and WWE needs to figure out what the hell to do now

"Damas y caballeros...."

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

Onmi posted:

There was a really cool deal that aired over the weekend on the Japanese TV show “Knight Scoop,” a variety show. The segment was about a 97-year-old woman who has loved pro wrestling dating back to the days of Rikidozan. She’s now in Hospice Care and she passes the time watching pro wrestling DVDs. Her favorite stuff now is the comedy Dragon Gate matches, particularly Gamma and Yosuke Santa Maria (who dresses up like a woman). Even though she’s been a fan for 60 years, she had never attended a live match. There are times when they think she is going to go into a coma, but the nurses put in a wrestling DVD and she opens her eyes and starts watching. The segment then showed Santa Maria and Gamma dressed up like doctors coming to the Hospice care facility, but at first she didn’t recognize them. Eventually she did. Then they opened the blinds and showed in the back yard, a wrestling ring was set up. They wheeled her and the other people living there to the ring and several of the wrestlers did a tag match, mostly comedy spots, but they did dives. They also gave her a whip to whip Gamma, who sold it big. They showed her all thrilled touching the ring post and the ring for the first time and reacting to near falls and such.

This was at the bottom of the post but :unsmith:.

• Locked thread