Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
crackage
Sep 20, 2004

by Ralp
I'm pretty sure every member of the IWC will blame the WWE for being a mess a year from now when people can choose to forget that Bryans injury probably hosed up 75% of their plans for the entire roster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crackage
Sep 20, 2004

by Ralp
Bryans neck surgery prevents him from being a technical masterpiece ever again, cuts half-serious promos for the rest of his career. PSP turns on him in half a year.

book it

crackage
Sep 20, 2004

by Ralp
So X-Pac is going to be working for an indie called JPW at a highschool near me in June. Are there any questions anyone here would like me to ask him? I can't think of anything beyond "how bad did your rear end hurt when it exploded"

crackage
Sep 20, 2004

by Ralp
Punk is a straightedge 90s Shawn Michaels. anyone who thinks otherwise is blatantly ignoring all the signs that point to the fact.

crackage
Sep 20, 2004

by Ralp

Onmi posted:

Do you mean a massive politician that everyone hates except for his closest friends who is out to gently caress everyone if it means maintaining his spot. Or a Gigantic crybaby who'll pitch a fit and cry and get involved in locker room brawls when things don't go his way?

Because neither really fit Punk.

Punk walked out on the WWE because he didn't get the spot he wanted, which basically hosed the entire company up reguardless of what they salvaged with Bryan.

Punk was also known for being elitist in the locker room and wasn't fond of people trying to pick his brain or asking for his opinion on things.

I love the guy and it's hyperbole to say he's the straightedge shawn michaels, but the dude definitely has an ego he likes to stroke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crackage
Sep 20, 2004

by Ralp

I remember talking to people in #wh2k about how much I enjoyed his work. Glad to see he got a deal.

• Locked thread