Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I've never been suicidal, but I suppose if everyone else is doing it...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vubtGImJXqk

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

The Rage posted:

why all the yob death, this was a place of chill

dead people are pretty chill, tbh

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Fox of Stone posted:

i partake in activities that put me in danger of dying like boxing and surfing does that count as suicidal? I wanna be in this club :ohdear:

I drive on the freeway. That has to count for something

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I'm a terrific failure and I still love my life, so :shrug:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Still haven't killed myself.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I have never wanted to kill myself, but now that all my friends are doing it...

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Wizard of Smart posted:

I've got pretty bad diarrhea but don't want to kill myself

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

FluffieDuckie posted:

and he totes didn't tell you ahead of time and then lied to arnie and said you knew

i was there. i saw the whole thing

Jesus never said it would be easy, but he said it would be worth it.*

*Jesus never said this

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Wizard of Smart posted:

Too busy hangin in there

One time I ate those sugar free gummi bears and they blew my colon out for, like, three hours. I was literally holding on to the walls of the bathroom.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

gay

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Still loving life and posting about it ITT

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Last time I took CPR classes I pushed too hard and broke the dummy and the teacher called me a big, dumb gorilla. :(

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Arnold of Soissons posted:

heimlich should not involve the rib cage at all sid you are doing it horribly wrong

Sid killing choking victims erry day

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Jett posted:

cpr routinely breaks ribs what's that teacher's problem

The dummies are pretty expensive,I guess :shrug:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Bo-Pepper posted:

well it might make more sense if we take a look at godspeed john glenn's linkedin profile photo

Don't be racist, Bo-pep

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Still alive, still love being alive.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

a cop posted:

byob...

a cop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Blue's Clues posted:

i have the blood of another man on my hands :ohdear:

(also a fair amount of bile)

Did you put more in? :ohdear:

Blood, I mean, not bile.

• Locked thread