Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The strongest! The smartest!
The rightest!
My 13th Age game started and ended before that goddamn Glorantha book came out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

En Fuego
Oct 8, 2004

The Reverend
We're about to start a Nocturne game in the coming year, and the GM is starting us at level 5. I kind of wanted to make a Necromancer, but now looking at the Constuct Artificer (Can't remember his name), I am trying to suss out if I want to make a Vampire one of him who is desperately trying to remove his blood-curse by way of becoming a construct.

Needless to say, I am on the steampunk fix.

Captain Walker
Apr 7, 2009

Mother knows best
Listen to your mother
It's a scary world out there

En Fuego posted:

We're about to start a Nocturne game in the coming year, and the GM is starting us at level 5. I kind of wanted to make a Necromancer, but now looking at the Constuct Artificer (Can't remember his name), I am trying to suss out if I want to make a Vampire one of him who is desperately trying to remove his blood-curse by way of becoming a construct.

Needless to say, I am on the steampunk fix.

did you just independently invent TURBODRACULA

En Fuego
Oct 8, 2004

The Reverend

Captain Walker posted:

did you just independently invent TURBODRACULA

Oh jesus christ that name.

Okay, that's what I am doing.

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!
So I need a little help. Started a new campaign and one of the players has made a Rogue. He's having fun and I like his character. But since he's new he's falling into little traps like taking Deadly Thrust with an 8 Strength. I could use some suggestions for homebrew powers and stuff that key off Charisma.

The story so far: The party has been conscripted to investigate a site of strange magic and increased sightings of elementals and undead on the peninsula of Omen. Spooky lights, giant flesh golems, and an odd amount of torchlight coming from what should be an abandoned island. The party left from vigil, screwed up a skill challenge to catch a prize Midsea Sturgeon, got jumped by a skeleton ranger, his dog and some bone crabs, moved on, and fought their way through a warehouse full of zombies and water elementals. At the end of the session they entered a room of several thrones at varying levels of completion.

They were greeted by images of the Council of Shadows, masters of magics that have been banned by the Arcana Carta, a bill of "rights" that the Emperor and Archmage cooked up to solidify Wizardry as the "high magic" of the land. The Council includes representatives from The Three and the High Druid as well as the soon to be crowned Lich Queen, Headmistress of the Academy, and an image of the Diabolist himself. The Council told the party that they had no interest in fighting Axis and simply wanted to practice their magic in peace. After some negotiation the party agreed to kill the Living Dungeon that the Academy is a part of to give the Council a permanent school provided they agree to leave Vigil and the Empire at large alone. If they kill the dungeon the Headmistress will immediately take over its dead ruins and enthrall it, becoming the Lich Queen with a semi-mobile Necropolis. If they do that the party will gain a Die with a member of the Council.

Right now the party has 2 mechanical problems, nobody rolled anything with a Healing ability and said Rogue. So I'm fixing with some custom talents powers and items as I see fit. Next session I'm thinking about having the Rogue meet the Black Leaf Forty, a joint group of assassins that are mostly agents of the Black and some Dark Elves who have defected to the High Druid. Since he rolled and roleplayed the negotiation session well I think I'm gonna have them teach him this ability as the first step to him "learning magic" at the academy. When they get to the heart they'll either gain an Icon Die with one of the Arcana Carta icons.

Black Leaf Strike
A forbidden technique used by the Black Leaf Forty. Users of this ability pull themselves slightly into the Realm of the Dead for an instant to strike directly at their target's lifeforce.
Melee Attack
At-Will
Target: One Staggered Non-Mook
Weapon + DEX+ CHA vs AC
Hit: Weapon + DEX damage. And you gain temporary Hit Points equal to your level.
Miss: Damage Equal to your Level

Adventurer Feat: Add your CHA mod to temp hit points gained on a hit.

And for the no-healer thing I'm being generous with potions and for the first session I had a Commander follow them around. Moving forward I'm thinking:

Battle Standard
Recharge 16+
Quick Action to unfurl

Gain 5 temporary hit points for every party member that can see you. Any Nearby enemy that can see you takes a -4 penalty to attacks that don't include you as a target until the end of your next turn.

and

Bone Chime
Spell Focus
+1 to attack rolls

When you hit with a Sorcerer spell you may choose to do half damage. If you do choose one friendly Nearby creature. That creature may spend a recovery.

And I'm thinking about offering this as two of the first tattoos that the players can put on their body.

Mark of the Red
Tattoo(Chest)

Once per Battle you may Rally as a Quick Action

Champion's Sleeve
Tattoo(Arm)

As long as the arm with this tattoo is visible you may use STR instead of CHA to intimidate or impress people with your physical prowess.

Dec 26, 2012

ProfessorCirno posted:

My 13th Age game started and ended before that goddamn Glorantha book came out.

Likewise.

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Razorwired posted:

So I need a little help. Started a new campaign and one of the players has made a Rogue. He's having fun and I like his character. But since he's new he's falling into little traps like taking Deadly Thrust with an 8 Strength. I could use some suggestions for homebrew powers and stuff that key off Charisma.

What would be the downside to just making Deadly Thrust key off of Charisma?

Someone who talks his way in close, even in the midst of battle, sounds pretty awesome to me.

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!

fosborb posted:

What would be the downside to just making Deadly Thrust key off of Charisma?

Someone who talks his way in close, even in the midst of battle, sounds pretty awesome to me.

Really nothing. But I'm filling gaps like "Tank is flaky" I'm starting him with your version and am future planning.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"Negotiations were going well. They were very impressed by my hat." -Issaries the Concilliator"
Does the player think deadly thrust sucks? Just let him change it to another power.
If he likes it, I don't see the need to buff it.

HomegrownHydra
Feb 25, 2013
The pre-order for the Book of Demons is up. That also gets you immediate access to the final text (not layed out) of the book. It features the demonologist class plus write ups for a half dozen hellholes as well as First Triumph (the Crusaders home base).

The demonologist is a lego-block class where the talents determine the primary powers of the character. The talents are divided into three paths -Corruption, Flame and Slaughter. The first two paths are pure spellcasting while the Slaughter path is very melee focused, although it still gets spells. If you take one talent from a path you are an Initiate of that path, two talents make you a Devotee, and if you put all three talents into a single path you are a Fanatic. Being a Devotee or Fanatic grants more spells and more powerful special abilities from the chosen path. Each path provides a demon summoning spell, with the spell for Devotees and Fanatics being recharge 16+ or 11+ rather than daily.

JesterOfAmerica
Sep 11, 2015
Does it look like it avoids the problems of the druid?

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Aw yeah, I finally got a group together to play this again, I'm psyched!

We're gonna meet monthly for a whole day so I thought I'd try the variant where each game session covers one level, trying to make it short self-contained adventures with recurring elements rather than an overarching plot. In fact I'm gonna go so far as to cast the PCs as a group of people that meets once a year to Do poo poo (not yet sure whether out of their own volition or by fate) so the whole game is gonna span 10 years. That's enough in-game time for circumstances to change to whatever extent the next adventure requires. Maybe we'll go all out on emulating ensemble cast movie franchises and make the later adventures increasingly implausible and idea-starved (Level 6: 13th Age In Da Hood).

Does anyone have experience running the game in one level = one session mode?

One player wants to either turn into a wolf or be a Lovecraft cultist. So for him that's either "Druid" or "literally any spellcaster class with the right backstory, or what the hell, any class at all", I guess, although personally I'd actually like to DM for a Chaos Mage...

Ither
Jan 30, 2010

IIRC someone was planning on writing a bunch of anime inspired classes.

Did that ever happen?

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

My Lovely Horse posted:

Aw yeah, I finally got a group together to play this again, I'm psyched!

We're gonna meet monthly for a whole day so I thought I'd try the variant where each game session covers one level, trying to make it short self-contained adventures with recurring elements rather than an overarching plot. In fact I'm gonna go so far as to cast the PCs as a group of people that meets once a year to Do poo poo (not yet sure whether out of their own volition or by fate) so the whole game is gonna span 10 years. That's enough in-game time for circumstances to change to whatever extent the next adventure requires. Maybe we'll go all out on emulating ensemble cast movie franchises and make the later adventures increasingly implausible and idea-starved (Level 6: 13th Age In Da Hood).

Does anyone have experience running the game in one level = one session mode?

One player wants to either turn into a wolf or be a Lovecraft cultist. So for him that's either "Druid" or "literally any spellcaster class with the right backstory, or what the hell, any class at all", I guess, although personally I'd actually like to DM for a Chaos Mage...

You might want to point him in the direction of the homebrew Abomination class on Vault of the 13th Age, which is designed for "monster as PC" types. I haven't tested it myself but it looks decent on paper.

I got Bestiary 2 for Christmas, and unlike a lot of monster books, it was a heck of a fun read. I want to do something with the Great Ghoul now.

-Fish-
Oct 10, 2005

Glub glub.
Glub glub.

Ither posted:

IIRC someone was planning on writing a bunch of anime inspired classes.

Did that ever happen?

Still happening! Classes and race-analogs are done, monsters and setting stuff are still in the works.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Looking at a multiclass rogue/wizard on a player's behalf and it seems pretty fuckin' good from a basic numbers point of view, or am I mistaken and you end up spreading yourself too thin?

Ither
Jan 30, 2010

-Fish- posted:

Still happening! Classes and race-analogs are done, monsters and setting stuff are still in the works.

Do you have any previews?

-Fish-
Oct 10, 2005

Glub glub.
Glub glub.

Ither posted:

Do you have any previews?

Not yet but I'll see if I can put together some demo character sheets!

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

It's fascinating to me that with all the Druid's options and spell lists you can very easily build one that probably plays only about as complicated as a Ranger. Hope that's fun for my newbie player in the long run, although I can always allow him to exchange his adept status for a third talent down the line if not.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Final party composition: Three players are conflicted with the Archmage, one dislikes the Emperor, one's tight with the Prince of Shadows, one with the High Druid, and two with, of all things, the Crusader.

I... guess this could eventually be about the Crusader's secret plan to stage a coup and take the Emperor's seat?

e: A RULES QUESTION

A ranger with Fey Queen's Enchantment picks a chain spell. He casts that spell "as if you were a sorcerer." Does that also imply "as if you had the sorcerer's Chain class feature"?

My Lovely Horse fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Jan 14, 2018

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!
As far as I tell Chain Spells and Breath Weapons still function under Fey Queen's Enchantments and Spelljack shenanigans.

I interpret it that way because every Breath and Chain spell include that keyword and a breakdown as part of the spell text, the listings under class features seem to be more of a general reference than a hardline "You must be an actual Sorcerer in order to us this."

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Makes sense. Plus I now figure, he's a ranger. Basic attacks are all he's got apart from this spell, might as well let him make the most of it.

Unique things so far, along with my take on it:
"When I taste ashes, I get a vision of the last moments around the fire." Neat investigative ability, well defined, and suggests an interesting fire-themed backstory.
"I'm the only human A student to come from the Elven magic academy. Somehow everyone forgot this." Obviously this is because the Elves were humiliated at being upstaged by a human and came up with an epic forgetfulness ritual just to spite her. What else did they make everyone forget?

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
The issue with everyone forgetting it is that it’s harder to be put into play. I’d pick the memory part or the graduating part and focus on that.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

It does kinda raise the question of what happens if she tells anyone. Do they forget immediately? Do they just not believe her because, well, who ever heard of a human graduating the Elven academy with honours?

Third unique: "I was a Druid's animal companion. Upon his death, his powers were transferred to me. Now I can turn human." Nice and basic for a totally new player. It's interesting figuring out which part is unique - do other druids not transfer power upon death, or do they never transfer it to their companions (and to whom do they transfer instead)? It suggests a lot about how druids are set up.

unseenlibrarian
Jun 4, 2012

There's only one thing in the mountains that leaves a track like this. The creature of legend that roams the Timberline. My people named him Sasquatch. You call him... Bigfoot.
Maybe they forgot she was human. Now everyone sees her as an elf despite her protests otherwise. "LOOK, ROUND EARS!" "You shouldn't mutilate yourself like that!"

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Apologies for not thoroughly reading the preceding 100+ pages, in advance.

Are there any variant rules for hex-based combat? I think I could get my group onto 13th Age, but we all really like getting our crunch on for the occasional set-piece battle.

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
We still play all battles on a map.

Hex or square, you could just say:
Touching : melee
Within 3 : close
Within 10 : far

If you need more crunch, you could even expand/contract those boundaries based on minor action skill rolls, relative heights, prevailing winds, whatever. Lots of things could impact distance of an attack that would not necessarily gently caress with accuracy, giving their position on the playmat more mechanical weight.

You could always just give bonuses to the d20 attack roll itself, of course, but that's pretty boring.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Yeah I’m trying to figure out stuff like cover, using environmental hazards, differences in height. I might give best(worst)-of-two-rolls (dis)advantage for height and cover. Not sure what to do with hazards just yet.

Playing with range could work well, for things like height or even cover. Having “nearby” be asymmetric would be interesting. I guess the ranges are difficulty ratings as much as geometry, really.

Do you have specific rules you use, beyond the above?

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Just the no arguing about numbers until after the session rule.

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!

My Lovely Horse posted:

It does kinda raise the question of what happens if she tells anyone. Do they forget immediately? Do they just not believe her because, well, who ever heard of a human graduating the Elven academy with honours?

Third unique: "I was a Druid's animal companion. Upon his death, his powers were transferred to me. Now I can turn human." Nice and basic for a totally new player. It's interesting figuring out which part is unique - do other druids not transfer power upon death, or do they never transfer it to their companions (and to whom do they transfer instead)? It suggests a lot about how druids are set up.

She pissed off a Professor who has cast a curse on her. Now most people don't even think about her if she's not in direct line of sight. Waiters never bring her food, stableboys auction off her "abandoned" horse constantly, and other inconveniences.

There's a strict limit on how many Druids are in the world to balance our the territories/seasons/whatever. The next guy in line is a massive dick and there's a prophecy that he'll break the world. As such your player's old master hid his power inside his faithful companion. The "rightful" owner is scouring the land trying to figure out what happened to his power.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Yeah I had the idea that there might be a rightful recipient around somewhere, so I'm definitely going with "all druids do this". Bit weird to imagine that in 13 ages this is the first time it went wrong but that's why players define what's unique. Maybe there just aren't a lot of druids.

Doing fixed ranges on hex or grid maps has a fairly big disadvantage. You'll have to define how many steps count as nearby and far away, and how far you can move in one move action. Remember that you're always supposed to be able to use one move action to get from nearby to far away and vice versa. Now, say you define 2 steps away as nearby, 4 steps away as far away, and you can move 2 in an action - what happens if you're ever 6 or more steps away from someone? You start far away, you move your 2, and you're still far away.

e: question: PCs as enemy creatures doesn't really work here and if I want to set up, say, an enemy party of adventurers I'm best off building monsters by monster math and giving them attacks that emulate PC abilities, right?

My Lovely Horse fucked around with this message at 14:04 on Jan 17, 2018

Captain Walker
Apr 7, 2009

Mother knows best
Listen to your mother
It's a scary world out there

My Lovely Horse posted:

e: question: PCs as enemy creatures doesn't really work here and if I want to set up, say, an enemy party of adventurers I'm best off building monsters by monster math and giving them attacks that emulate PC abilities, right?

Generally yes. I made this thing which hopefully offers some tips or at least inspiration for building monsters as PCs.

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

"It's a non-speaking role"
I hope it's okay to cross-post asking for advice from the GM advice thread for my 13th age game.

The game I'm GMing is a sort of Nausicca-inspired world with a forest that has killer spores and giant bugs.

My party requested a sort of mad-max style arc. And I put forward two ideas: a thunder-dome battle, or big bug race (it fits because of the setting). So far I got votes leaning towards the bug race. So I've been trying to come up with something that's interesting and not just roll # successes. I like the idea of them zooming around a track board, and the idea of options of attacking others and it being more cutthroat.

The map I have is a pretty basic figure 8 map, measuring 24x30 squares.

Here's what I have:

Turn order is from front to back (with inside of the track going first).

On your turn, each racer moves 5 squares, and chooses an action:
Push: Make a DC 10 animal handling related check. (+Cha and any background that makes sense). On sucess go 2 more spaces (Total 7)

Boost: Same as push, but your mount takes 1 damage, and you take -1 penalty to all future push or boost checks. If you suceed, you go 4 more spaces (Total 9)
If your penalty is already -10, you don't gain any higher penalty, but you take 1 extra damage.

Attack: Roll an attack roll against an enemy, and they take that much damage

Other: Other special actions can be suggested.

Crowsbow Row
This is a section marked in yellow. When you land here, GM rolls an attack roll (+10, on hit 6 damage).

Winning
Whichever team has their racer cross the finish line first wins. If more than one racer crosses in the same round, whoever made it further past the line wins.

------

I did a sort of testplay with them always boosting every 1,2,3 or 4 rounds. It feels a bit swingy where the one boosting every round got pretty lucky and got a head start early with good rolls, and though they got caught up to in the end, finished second. The one who boosted every 4 rounds kept getting really bad rolls. In my testplay it took me about 17 rounds to finish.

Is that too long?
Does this sound like an interesting way to do a race? Is this too dependent on luck, or is there ways the players can be creative?
Do I need more obstacles (walls to avoid?) to mix things up?
Should there be more a damage penalty for boosting?
Should you go slower than 5 if you fail on a boost?
Is this not very good design and I need to scrap this and start over?
Other feedback?

I was considering just having us play Formula D with the NPC racers all having a formula of what gear they kept on, but I felt it was weird to just play another board game as an encounter, and the gear shifting thing didn't really work thematically if they were using bugs. Though if this makes no sense, I might just do that (Mechanical bugs?). I did borrow the "gunners row" from the race city map from Formula D.

Thanks!

E:

Subjunctive posted:

Yeah I’m trying to figure out stuff like cover, using environmental hazards, differences in height. I might give best(worst)-of-two-rolls (dis)advantage for height and cover. Not sure what to do with hazards just yet.

Playing with range could work well, for things like height or even cover. Having “nearby” be asymmetric would be interesting. I guess the ranges are difficulty ratings as much as geometry, really.

Do you have specific rules you use, beyond the above?
I use a grid map in my campaign (a nice dry erase mat from Piazo actually). We just agree together on if it's a close or far movement to get somewhere. For cover, I think it I just have cover gives a -2 to attack rolls against someone in cover.

Foolster41 fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Jan 19, 2018

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Foolster41 posted:

I use a grid map in my campaign (a nice dry erase mat from Piazo actually). We just agree together on if it's a close or far movement to get somewhere. For cover, I think it I just have cover gives a -2 to attack rolls against someone in cover.

My players might want something a little more deterministic wrt movement range, but gently caress ‘em. I mean, we’ll figure it out, that is.

I’d like to not accumulate too many fiddly roll adjustments, because I have a bad memory, but that one seems reasonable.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Plot outline for our first adventure:

The druid has had a headache for days and animals have been disappearing. He's tracked a potential source.
The rogue has been on the trail of a valuable magic runestone.
The crusader soldiers are on a mission to desecrate an old temple ruin's altar before the Priestess finds and consecrates it.

They meet in a village near the temple ruin. It will eventually turn out that the Archmage had sent adventurers to the temple with the runestone to plant it on a nearby ley line, but they got ambushed by goblins who are now using the stone to enslave wildlife. After dealing with the goblins, they'll have to decide whether to plant the stone or destroy it, either fortifying the empire's magic defenses or giving the forest its wildness back. Based on their backstories they'll want to pick destroy, but that means missing out on an opportunity to sell a valuable magic runestone... unless they find another way.

Sidequest: rescue a surviving adventurer, who will then join them for the final battle.

Sound any good?

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

I realize I'm probably being too forward with info about my preparations, but I'm excited and haven't played this system in a while. And it's just a thing I do :shobon:

Real talk though, I could use some experienced eyes to go over our list of backgrounds and tell me if you see any room for improvement:

The Wizard
Arcane scholar / Wizard in the Elven Tradition
Witch Hunter
Elven Poetry

I'm not to keen on the Witch Hunter, but mostly because that player hasn't yet actually told me what that entails or what the backstory is there. As a background, it's totally okay.

The Ranger
Troop Leader of the Imperial Guard
Wilderness Guerrilla
Apprentice Imperial Clerk
Firestarter

I just realized the hilarious contrast between a badass guerilla and a clerk, but my girlfriend pointed out he's probably a park ranger. So Firestarter is pointing towards a guy who's probably pretty interesting to get to know.

The Rogue/Wizard
Daughter of a Thief Clan
Arcane Scholar / Stolen Arcane Knowledge
Horizon Nightlife Regular

The Druid
Wilderness Native
Herbalist

This guy's totally new to this and relying on me, and I want to make sure he's getting good backgrounds. I'm a bit concerned about overlap between Wilderness Native and Wilderness Guerrilla, but more so about Wilderness Native and Herbalist. Kinda feels interchangable. Sure, he could just put 4 points into each but that seems lazy. I'm inclined to say with anything he could use Herbalist for, he can probably talk me into allowing Wilderness Native, and that frees up points for something flavorful.

Anything you guys would suggest or ask people to change/reword?

e: I'm also thinking about strongly suggesting to the Wilderness guys that they pick one type of wilderness as laid out in the Druid's terrain caster feature, but I'm not sure if it doesn't go against the "make poo poo up" spirit of the game.

My Lovely Horse fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Jan 22, 2018

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!
The two Wilderness guys could be modelled after the two scientists at the beginning of Pacific Rim. They both come to roughly the same conclusions and are on the same side. But each is utterly convinced that their method is superior.

Having played one, Rogue/Wizard is a really hard sell. Your MD and PD go up but your spells and powers are always in competition for actions and you go a step down in weapon dice for meh casting, especially with a Wizard there.

I'd suggest Bard with a Spelljacked version of her favorite Wizard Spell and access to a healthy supply of scrolls. Or if her player really wants to Multiclass a Wizard/Commander can be surprisingly fun if you reskin Commands and Tactics as tricky magic(A flare spell that opens someone up to an extra attack, enchanting a sword so the Fighter can reroll damage.) And taking spells outside the Wizards niche.

xiw
Sep 25, 2011

i wake up at night
night action madness nightmares
maybe i am scum

Cpig Haiku contest 2020 winner
I highly recommend houseruling getting the same number of background points in each one - it's super annoying at the table when players have one interesting 1pt and one boring/arguably less relevant 3pt background and they're incentivised to use the boring one.

Yeah, backgrounds that nest inside each other like that is a problem as you've identified.

Also consider aggressively retraining backgrounds once you see how they get used in play. Backgrounds are kind of odd in that they do two quite separate things - at chargen they are a great way of defining the PCs and tying them to the world, but in play really interesting chargen backgrounds can end up never really being useful or being subsumed by others. So, you can always just go with the backgrounds as written, play for a bit, and then adjust them all to be more useful at the table.

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The strongest! The smartest!
The rightest!
My general guidelines on multiclassing (not just in 13a) still stands: either the two classes need to work together on their actions, or one class has to become a passive "secondary" class.

Rogue/Wizards are bad because they have neither of those.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Tingle tingle kooloo limpah.
These are my magic words.

Don't steal them.
BARBARIAN SORCERER IS STRONGEST AND COOLEST

barbarian sorcerer is trash from the garbage and it sucks but i love it