Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doublehex
Jan 29, 2009

Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'

VanSandman posted:

Aw, crown of the lich king is a pre-written adventure? Immersion destroyed.

Nope! I just took the idea from the campaign to jumpstart my creative thinking process. The only similarities we share is the plot MaCguffin.

In other news, I have a question. I have a site I created for my campaign group, but I also post up custom monsters and classes there, as well as my own John Wickian interpretation of the Races, Icons, and a whole bunch of other Dragon Empire stuff. Is it okay for me to post it here for you guys' convenience?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doublehex
Jan 29, 2009

This was just posted on the site, but it looks awfully familiar.

quote:

In his April View from the Pelgrane’s Nest column, Simon provided updates on all of Pelgrane’s current projects. Here’s the latest news on 13th Age:

The 13th Age Bestiary is with the printers, on target for a May / early June delivery date. Pre-order your copy now from the Pelgrane store. It’s available on Bits and Mortar, too, so you can pre-order it from your local retailer and get the PDF now.

The Bestiary limited edition is in the changing rooms at the boutique, trying out new outfits of faux leather colours and gold foil. The limited B will be up for preorder next month with Hatchling edition customers geting first dibs.

13 True Ways is finally in layout. We apologize for the extreme delay in getting this Kickstarted product out to you – we think it’s worth the wait. We’ll put in on pre-order this month. It’s touch and go if we’ll have it out in time for GenCon and Kickstarter backers come first. A non-laid out PDF version should be out with backers in the next couple of weeks.

For FreeRPGDay , Saturday 21st June, we’ll be releasing a new retail-exclusive adventure Make Your Own Luck. 3500 of these adventures will be distributed free in up to 700 hobby stores. Stores can sign up here and you can find your nearest participating retailer here.

Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan is nursing the great whale that is The Eyes of the Stone Thief into the the deep waters of art direction; Rich Longmore, Anna Kryczkowska, Juha Makkonen and Pat Loboyko are doing the interior work, and Ben Wootten the cover.

Cartographer Pär Lindstrom is producing maps for Shadows of Eldolan, and we have a first colour draft of the cover by Joshua Calloway here.

ASH LAW has delivered a draft of Shards of the Broken Sky, which Rob will look at when 13 True Ways is laid out.

The Book of Loot, a delicious collection of potent and quirky Icon-featured items is in first draft, also awaiting Rob’s seal of approval.

http://chaosinferred.com/personal/13thage/

That's the site with all of my homebrewed stuff, as well as a bunch of community created stuff that I liked and planned or implemented into my campaign. The lore stuff is 100% me, though.

All of the lore stuff is here, although I really haven't done much on Factions and pretty much nothing on Territories. Still, I think there is more than enough for any GM to throw into his Dragon Empire to make it less stereotypical D&D.

Doublehex fucked around with this message at 04:22 on May 14, 2014

Doublehex
Jan 29, 2009

Evil Mastermind posted:

Basically the Occultist spends his standard action to "focus" a spell, and then on other people's turns he spends the focus to cast interrupt spells on certain triggers (like an enemy missing, one of your party gets staggered, someone failing a save, etc.).

It's like the opposite of the warlord; instead of letting people take actions on his turn, the Occultist takes his actions on other people's turns.

That is amazing. I need to finish off my campaign so that I can force one of my players to be an Occultist.

Doublehex
Jan 29, 2009

waderockett posted:

YES. My nightmare was that everyone would be so excited for 5e that we'd schedule all these games and then struggle to fill them. This is amazing.

We also have these seminars:

13th Age Adventure Design (panelists TBD)

13th Age GM Roundtable (at the moment Rob, Mike Shea and me)

13th Age: Year One (the state-of-the-game panel with Rob, Simon, me and whoever else we can rustle up)

13th Age Monster Workshop (panelists TBD)

Please, for the love of all this holy, record these and put them online.

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Wait, who is EXCITED for 5E? Are there such broken people?

I am INTERESTED in knowing more about it, but that's about it.

Doublehex
Jan 29, 2009

Kenderama posted:

That actually is being looked into. And I know there are more 13th Age games to be added to GenCon.

That being said - we can still use more GM's for 13th Age at GenCon! Email or PM me and I'll get you into the system.

I'll do it!

If you'll play for my airfare and hotel.

Doublehex
Jan 29, 2009

Kenderama posted:

Written by Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan - which immediately makes it most likely amazing.

I have no idea who that is.

So here's the deal; the nearest FLGS is 1.5 hours away from me. If anyone is willing to pick me up an extra copy, I will gladly pay for S&H.

Doublehex
Jan 29, 2009

Stallion Cabana posted:

I might be getting into Mors' Theros game as one so if I do I'll be sure to tell you. I'm a little unsure already because the d12 on all attacks for damage dice from Treetop Sniper is pretty scary but I don't want to pass judgement on it right now.

Any place to signup for that, because I love the Theros setting and actually want to play 13th Age instead of running it.

Doublehex
Jan 29, 2009

Hey so guys I've been taking a break from making lovely classes and been working on adapting John Wick's totallyfrickingawesome Wicked Fantasy for 13th Age. I'm calling it Wicked Fantasy and I've just finished up the Humans. I've put it up for the viewing pleasure of the Internet.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-HhnLdq14qELXBraUNPS19oU2s/edit?hl=en&forcehl=1

Now, Drive did some weird things with the Formatting. It will look much better (and have custom font!) when I release the .PDF.

Doublehex
Jan 29, 2009

Pennfalath posted:

My Bestiary just came in. Some of these pages are really shiny.

Ugh don't make me even more jealous, bitter and nervous that I didn't get my copy yet. I am moving on the 13th of August at the very latest, so I hope I get my copy soon before I leave a letter for my house's new occupants explaining the situation at hand.

Doublehex
Jan 29, 2009

Over the past few months I've been working on a setting called Savage Age. I got the idea from Warcraft's Draenor, of what would a world look like if there wasn't any of the "civilized" races you normally see in DND. So no Humans, no Elves, no Dwarves, none of that crap.

I have 10 races in mind, and I have gotten half of them done. For their powers I was inspired by John Wick's Wicked Fantasy - essentially, the powers should reflect the lore. I tried to make each power for each race unique and interesting - a little bit OP. There are some I am not totally satisfied with yet (Chitani) and some I need to just throw out the window and start over (the Aviase), but I would really appreciate some feedback on the rest that I have done.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-HhnLdq14qEMkZUbG5NcTk5c1k&authuser=0

Doublehex
Jan 29, 2009

Hey guys, I've been working on a new campaign setting for 13th Age, and I finally finished designing the racial powers for the 10 races. Please give a read through and let me know what you guys think about it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-HhnLdq14qER0xzZ2lTWTdjVzQ/view?usp=sharing

Thanks!

Doublehex
Jan 29, 2009

quote:

Failing that, at least attempt to either make each racial power minor, or each racial power ridiculous. Don't make one a unique thing that defines and empowers your character, while another is just a skill bonus that you will occasionally get to use.

That is definitely what I wanna do. My goal would be to have one RP power per race, and one combat power per race. Balance is not something I am going for - I go with the design philosophy of John Wick of having powers that are unique and interesting.

I totally agree that the Aviase are boring in comparison to the Orcs. Once I work on the Icons, I will go back to the races and give them some new powers so each are OP and fun to play.

Doublehex
Jan 29, 2009

PublicOpinion posted:

Boy howdy are you going to need to give more than two lines for the "Racial Power" on your example sheet. Personally that all looks like a bookkeeping nightmare, but where'd you get that kobold illustration? It's rad.

DeviantArt.

And yeah, you'd probably want to print out your race page.

01011001 posted:

Attribute changing on the fly isn't in the system as-is, and good riddance to it. Nobody with any sense wants to deal with that.

I am working on changing the attribute changes to just flat out bonuses. Attribute changes make them viable throughout your career, bit they are a pain to deal with.

CaptainPsyko posted:

Yeah, the Rage mechanic has two big problems, as I see it. One, as Zarick describes well, is that it's potentially way too powerful, and also just kind of a little too character defining.

The other problem is that 13th Age combats just aren't long enough for a mechanic like this. Most fights last 3-5 rounds. The Escalation Die does a pretty good job of keeping things from going much longer. Rage just feels way too cumbersome for that sort of fast paced combat.

I don't see OP as an issue. It being boring would be.

What do you mean by character defining tho?

As for length...well, my players must have always gotten the worst rolls then because we would normally reach Escalation Level 5 with even normal fights!

Doublehex fucked around with this message at 05:48 on Dec 31, 2014

Doublehex
Jan 29, 2009

Azran posted:

Your stuff (I love the layout, even if I prefer simpler rules) led me into a what if: think about a game where picking a race is basically the "big" thing, just like picking a class normally is in D&D or 13th Age. I dunno if there's anything like this out there, but it'd be interesting to see some takes on it.

That was a little bit of what I was going for: I wanted the picking of a race to be more than just cosmetics and fluff. I was really influenced by Wicked Fantasy, in that you got a crap ton of mechanics that tied into their lore and really drove home the differences between each race. I found 13th Age's race powers were boring and utterly forgettable in comparison.

Doublehex
Jan 29, 2009

Hey dude, don't worry if you sound like an rear end. Most of the reasons I post on SA is so I can get straight up criticisms. The reason I haven't posted this on the Vault yet is specifically because I know it has problems. I litterally just finished this a few minutes before I uploaded it.

quote:

Maybe you'd be better off by just making each Orc tribe a separate racial power that can be used once per combat on a 16+, or when the Escalation Die is at 2+ if you want that build-up factor.

That is actually a good idea, and does what I'm shooting for in a simpler way. I'll need to rework on some of the Clan powers to deal with the removal of Rage, but that's not a biggie.

quote:

Winter Court Chitani gets a bonus to an attribute equal to their place in "Initiation", which I'm assuming means initiative. But again, what does that mean? If I'm the 4th person in the initiative order, I get +4 to a stat? What if I'm in 8th place? Does the stat chart even go that high? I think the best you can get is a 20.

That is correct - the lower you are when it comes to battle initiation, the higher the bonus you get to a d20 roll.

quote:

The Nerudia power is completely and utterly useless 99.9% of the time.

Totally agreed. I just had alot of trouble thinking something up for Nerudia so I was just like "gently caress, let me put something down now and hopefully I can think of something later".

quote:

Why wouldn't Trialia Ogruns be able to pick locks or break a wooden door? Those seem like pretty mundane tasks to me.

The difference is that this is a guaranteed success.

quote:

The Fire Within is more complex than it needs to be at Champion tier. Also, 1/4 of the caster's Dex modifier is, if you're lucky, one point and that's if their Dex is 18. It's also worded terribly. Just say "the target of the enflamed weapon has their AC reduced by...". In fact, I can't even tell what the stat-specific powers are meant to do because they're worded in a very confusing manner.

I don't agree that Fire Within is complex, but then again I also feel that by default 13th Age has some boring racial powers.

I didn't think about the 1/4 Mod rule resulting in such a low bonus, however. I'll change that it to Attributes so that it results in a buff that is more meaningful.

quote:

Kisar who are enriched by earth can "take their time" by simply saying "I'm taking my time", and they "go down the Initiation track by 2 for that turn" and roll 2d20 to attack. First off, there's no such thing as an Initiation track. Second, does that mean I go after the next two people in initiative order? Third, can I do this every round? If I do, do I keep moving down the initiative order, or will my position always be two people after my initial spot in the order? And does the River effect happen instead of me rolling 2d20 to hit, or do I get 2d20 to hit and the next guy does 2d20, take the lowest?

What else do we call the order by which people go in battle if not an Initiation track?

And where are you getting this confusion on rolling 2d20s with the River Kisari? I never mentioned d2d20s anywhere in relation to them. Its just a flat bonus to their d20 roll.

quote:

I have absolutely no idea how Endowed by the River generates Surge, or how you spend it.

I said in the very first line that it is generated by doing a basic attack or by using an at-will spell.

quote:

So Gnolls assign as many of these roles as they want to other members of the party? And there's no limit to how many you can assign? That's waaaaaay too powerful. And again, some of these powers make no sense. A +1 bonus to a chance to get a magic item? That's not how 13th Age works; you don't roll for items. "That Guy" seems like a way to screw yourself over with a penalty to all your background rolls and having to dedicate a background to said character.

In the Tales of the 13th Age adventures, I have seen Icon Rolls uses to determine if players get any magical items from a chest. That is pretty official for "That is how 13th Age works".

Doublehex
Jan 29, 2009

While I plan on how to fix my racial powers, I've been working on the Icons for my setting. I wasn't going to go for a strict "persons only" direction, rather favoring a mix of leader and straight up factions. I also thought it would be a good idea to say how each Icon feels about the other - so that explains how 5 Icons takes up 15 pages.

I know my last contribution was met with a more or less sombre reception, but I hope when I'm not trying to be a little Game Designer that you guys are more receptive to my efforts!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-HhnLdq14qESFdyRGNsVHI4bVE/view?usp=sharing

Tell me what you think, if you find anything of interest at all. The last five should be done by next week.

Doublehex
Jan 29, 2009

...I really, really want to be in your campaign. That looks rad as hell.

Doublehex
Jan 29, 2009

PublicOpinion posted:

So in my experience here's what Icons actually do:
1) The Icons the players put points into serve as a character descriptors. Someone who has a big negative relationship with the Lich King has a story for it and it says something about their characters goals. Someone who is Negative 3 Lich King and someone who is Positive 3 Priestess would probably both be 'Lawful Good' in ye olde system but their Icon relationships highlight the different ways they might go about a mission like "save this village from the sewer ghouls". Characters with relationships with the same Icon have instant common ground or instant friction to build a relationship off of.
2) The Icons the players put points into serve as setting guideposts. The reason the Lich King was the end boss of my campaign was because one PC's One Unique Thing and Icon relationships were all about that. I made the Diabolist a conflicted figure because of the different Icon relationships some PCs had with her. The Icons nobody put points receded into the background.
3) The Icon dice acted sort of as "break the rules" hero points that I let people spin a good yarn to get stuff out of. Them being specific to the Icons gave a starting point to build the story out of and guided how the help manifested, like when a Diabolist 6 let the PC summon up the Demon Princess of Magic (she owed them, it's a long story) to set right a room full of hideously alive decapitated wizards so the party could get back to their adventuring thing. Handing out magic items based off of Icon dice also gives you the Icons flavor for the item and ties the item to the character/world.
4) The Icons themselves as big stock characters and their machinations are handy shortcuts for building plots.

Edit: And I don't think there's any in core/bestiary but I sometimes give monsters powers that trigger off of what Icon relationships the target has, like I had a ghost that would force the target to roll all their Lich King dice and would curse you if any ones came up.

This is fantastic. I'm keeping this as a .txt.

Doublehex
Jan 29, 2009

I am also totally down for this. I've got nothing going on on Friday.

doublehex168 at gmail dot com is my email.

Doublehex
Jan 29, 2009

While we're on the topic of Icons for our settings, I just finished laying out the Icons for my Savage Age setting. Take a read and tell me what you guys think about them.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-HhnLdq14qEVVBkZzFqVExvNlk/view?usp=sharing

Doublehex
Jan 29, 2009

-Fish- posted:

I had completely forgotten that, so yeah it's still on. I'll send out an email at 4:00pm est

I had also completely forgot, and won't be able to attend due to family stuff.

Doublehex
Jan 29, 2009

-Fish- posted:

Anyone heard of Make Your Own Luck being released as a PDF?

If it comes down to it, I will scan and upload it myself.

Doublehex
Jan 29, 2009

So I have been watching EpicNameBro's LP of Bloodborne (PC Master Race, so no new Souls for me), and I really like the idea of regenerating your health via attacking the enemy that just hit you. So I've been thinking how one could incorporate that into Bloodborne and I came up with this:

This would replace the Recovery mechanic, BTW.

So first off, every enemy attack or spell would have a default recovery, indicating how much health you will get back the moment you attack the enemy after they hit you with said ability. I'm thinking it would be a max of 2 for Adventurer Tier, 4 for Champion and 6 for Epic.

Then you add in your Constitution mod - the higher the mod, the more health you would get back.

Now I am debating - on the side of no - if you should roll a class specific dice, because that might mean you get too much health back on every single turn.

I just came up with this in the past 5 minutes, but its food for thought and it might make for some more aggressive oriented combat.

Doublehex
Jan 29, 2009

LongDarkNight posted:

Was there an email with the new organized play adventure, the Archmage's Orrerry?

Here's a link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-HhnLdq14qEYmVxU0hFRzRrMUU/view?usp=sharing

Doublehex
Jan 29, 2009

PublicOpinion posted:

Is that max hp per tier or max dice per tier? Because Epic monsters are going to be doing 70+ damage on a hit.

Do you make health a purely encounter resource, have people heal to full between fights, and have just powers as the daily resource? Or is there something else limiting daily health with recoveries gone?

Would people just not play Clerics or take the healing powers/talents on Bards/Paladins/Druids/Commanders/Fighters/Barbarians/Monks/Necromancers? How do you heal downed characters?

Well hey, this is how you know this was a "Though up of in like 5 minutes, and is so misshapen you can't even call it rough!" idea.

O! An idea I just had for clerics: maybe their heal makes it so characters upon hitting gain a guaranteed bonus to their recovered health?

01011001 posted:

As someone who's nearly beaten it, bear in mind that there's very stringent limits to it in Bloodborne, and that the game still relies far more heavily on traditional use-potions style healing. As for more aggressive combat, it's not like you ever have a real incentive to not be aggressive in 13th age, most healing that isn't rallying (which is almost always a bad idea anyway) is a quick action so you have no reason to slow down unless you're getting wrecked hard enough that you need to drop multiple per round, in which case you have a different problem.

Well this is just another example of how my group just plays totally differently from everyone else in existence. They are very cautious, thinking more in terms of strategy than in "I wanna do something wicked awesome!". That affects my perceptions of how 13th Age plays, obviously.

Also, I am not too far into ENB's LP - I am just on episode 7, the village of Hemwick. So I have a decent perception of how it works, but as you see I don't have a precise idea on how far that mechanic goes into the nuance of the game.

Doublehex fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Apr 22, 2015

Doublehex
Jan 29, 2009

Ooo! I play Dota 2 all the loving time, so I can actually describe what Ursa is so that you may have an idea of just what your friend is looking for.

Ursa is a motherfucking monster...to a single target.

Ursa's first ability is fury swipes, where for a few seconds he attacks like a machine gun. You will get hit like 10 times in about 1 second.

His second ability is a little debuff he puts on anyone he hits. They receive bonus damage to Ursa's next attack. The thing is though, this stacks. So you can get like 300 damage per hit if you stack 10 of these - and that is not hard at all.

These two abilities are why Ursa is so dangerous. He can go on a target and quite literally rip right through them. That is also how Ursa can take on a boss called Roshan at level 4 all by himself - many characters can't even contemplate that with an entire team, let alone by themselves.

His third ability is a very basic area of effect slow.

His final ability lets him take 80% less damage and multiples his swipes for a few seconds.

Now, Ursa is a scary guy. But his weakness is that he is easily kitable. He is a melee attacker, and gains very few agility every level. That means that while his fury swipes are off cooldown, he cannot hit fast. So ranged characters can stun him, slow him, and move away from him very easily. However, Ursa does have a pretty nice Strength bonus every level, despite the fact that Agility is his primary attribute (as in, for every point of agility he gains a point in damage). So he is a little bit tanky - but most Ursa players avoid tanky items until late game when they can afford Heart of Terrasque (which gives like 1k extra health and 3% health regen every second unless you got recently harmed by an enemy hero). Thats because they want mobilty items to maximize on Ursa's capability to kill an enemy in seconds.

...that may have been too much info. Sorry. I kinda love Dota 2 way more than I should.

Doublehex
Jan 29, 2009

I really liked what I saw on a first glance, but you should take a look at Dafont.com for some free, high quality fonts. It will help improve the presentation. Also all of the pictures look really pixelated, the cover in particular.

Doublehex
Jan 29, 2009

You really can't upgrade images. It's like trying to go from .mp3 to .flac - it's not gonna do anything except inflate your file size.

Like here is an example of how the images look on my end.

http://puu.sh/nMfuA/31d59404dd.jpg

Doublehex
Jan 29, 2009

I'm finally getting a group back together, so I am back at writing up some homebrewed monsters, and Dragon Empire lorebits for my site. I've started off with some more Factions and a pair of monsters, the Ingressian and the Io.

http://chaosinferred.com/personal/13thage/the-dragon-empire/factions-and-organizations/

http://chaosinferred.com/personal/13thage/the-dragon-empire/the-beastiary/constructs/

Lemme know what you guys think! I'm sure the Ingressian would be a decent fight for just about any party.

Doublehex
Jan 29, 2009

xiw posted:

Feels too weak for a level 6 large monster. It takes the full buff set to get close to the damage it should do, and it'll never get that because at 90 hp it'll die long before turn 4. PD/MD are very low too.

Compare with a hill giant, which starts hitting for 45 damage when the escalation dice is +0.

You could probably update the base hp to 180 and the base fist damage to 42 and leave the rest alone - all the special effects can then be bonuses on top of that.

http://www.13thagesrd.com/monsters#TOC-Baseline-Stats-for-Large-or-Double-Strength-Monsters has some good stat baselines

Thanks for the feedback! I adjusted the numbers and added an ability I forgot to write in.

Doublehex
Jan 29, 2009

Sorry for the doublepost, but I made a new monster. Check out the Ctholin! He may have one fiddly bits too many, but I think he's an interesting "squishy" caster because of it.

http://chaosinferred.com/personal/13thage/the-dragon-empire/the-beastiary/aberration/

Doublehex
Jan 29, 2009

Huh, had two different revisions in there. My bad!

I'll clarify Eldritch Presence.

Thanks!

Doublehex
Jan 29, 2009

I could have sworn that they had put out a new testing packet a few weeks ago. I don't remember if it is the final one or not.

Doublehex
Jan 29, 2009

Hey so I've been all over the Dank Swole Dark Souls hype train with the release of DS3, so I decided to make 5 enemies inspired by the series.

http://chaosinferred.com/personal/13thage/the-dragon-empire/the-beastiary/humanoid/

Scroll to the bottom - when you see the Black Knight you know you found them.

Be warned, this was all more or less done in a single pass, so probably is OP as hell, and needs adjustments.

Doublehex
Jan 29, 2009

HomegrownHydra posted:

They finished the design and the full manuscript was made available to backers. It is now being edited.

Oh awesome! That's further along than I thought. It feels like forever since I spent any money on 13th Age.

Doublehex
Jan 29, 2009

Yeah but I preordered that as soon as I could. So it still feels like forever.

Doublehex
Jan 29, 2009

Hey guys, I made a new spell casting class called the Bound. http://chaosinferred.com/personal/13thage/2016/05/06/meet-the-bound/

This has not been tested in a game. -Fish- was a big help in feedback and for bouncing ideas off of him. He's a great sport for being bombarded with terrible ideas.

If you have any feedback, lemme know! I would love to hear it.

Doublehex
Jan 29, 2009

Hey man, nice to see another custom class. We need more high quality content! I just wanna ask a couple things...

quote:

Unlike paladins, whose power comes at least partly from the whims of an immortal being, avengers have been permanently granted a piece of divine power

What exactly does this mean? Are Avengers essentially angels, with the halo and glowing wings? I read this over a few times, and I feel it could be worded better to clearly explain just what differentiates your class from a Paladin.

code:
On Feat formatting...
Instead of using tab, use the increase indent so that if any of your feats run more than one line, they are all the same margin. It will look much more cleaner if line 1 isn't the only indented line!

quote:

Incredible Stamina ... These temporary hp don't disappear when you roll initiative.

Does this mean you can take this HP buff from the end of one battle and the beginning of the next?

code:
Ranged power * Quick action * At-will, 1/round
Instead of doing all these on one line, I would have each of these be a new line. Like:

Ranged Power
Quick Action
At-Will
1x Per Round

Much easier to read! Looks easier on the eyes.

Doublehex
Jan 29, 2009

Thanks for the replies! Just trying to give a second opinion - I think people would post more content if they felt like they'd get some good constructive criticism, so I'm trying to encourage that one post at a time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doublehex
Jan 29, 2009

Captain Walker posted:

I absolutely appreciate it. Comments are enabled on the document as well; go hog wild, as they say.

Oh sure! Would you prefer that to the thread? At least by posting here we have the illusion of activity!