Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
Okay, so I restarted my PC and that fixed it.

I don't even know anymore.

This game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

The power of Energy X fixed your computer! However it also forces you to become Video-Man from the 1980s Spider-man cartoon.

Edit: Fixed. Seriously, does even that constitute a spoiler? ANYWAY.

Double Edit: Oh, not a spoiler. ARRG I am dumb! But on the bright side if I don't even remember THAT line I probably am incapable of genuine spoilers either.

Speedball fucked around with this message at 05:55 on May 16, 2014

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Speedball posted:

The power of Energy X fixed your computer! However it also forces you to become Video-Man from the 1980s Spider-man cartoon.

Energy who?

Sytakan
Jul 26, 2012

Ohyes.
I keep forgetting that Christmas Present is a person, so reading things like "shut down during Christmas Present's recording" during May leaves me really confused for a few minutes.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Speedball posted:

Seriously, does even that constitute a spoiler? ANYWAY.

I was referencing a certain fire guy's one-liner later on. :v:

Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

http://youtu.be/sRSWP6eGgvk <-- And speaking of superheroes not afraid to be cheesy, behold the show I was just referencing. Seriously, it's like the Silver Age of Comics never ended, even though it's the 80's!

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Speedball posted:

http://youtu.be/sRSWP6eGgvk <-- And speaking of superheroes not afraid to be cheesy, behold the show I was just referencing. Seriously, it's like the Silver Age of Comics never ended, even though it's the 80's!

:munch:

Man, Video-Man looks a LOT like Dr. Weird.

Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

Favorite part: "I would have spared you, but now I shall trap you in a video game THAT CANNOT BE WON!" *puts them in Asteroids*

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Wait, which Video-Man was RickVoid forced to become?

Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

Oh, yeah, that's right! There's also a GOOD Video-man. hahaha. I guess the writers didn't want that character design to go to waste.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Freedom Force was the most awesome game back in the day

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

QuarkJets posted:

Freedom Force was the most awesome game back in the day

This guy knows what's up.

Anyway, update should be a-comin' tomorrow! I know there have been some delays but rest assured that Christmas Present has been playing his rear end off.

Sytakan
Jul 26, 2012

Ohyes.
I think this is the first time I've seen a LP start with no content and still not have any after four days while still getting enough posts to make a second page.

Although, to be honest, I'm pretty sure Lizard Wizard is one of the few people on this forum who could get away with it.

Pretty hyped for this LP, though. My father was really into this game when it first came out. Never actually got to play it, myself.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Sytakan posted:

I think this is the first time I've seen a LP start with no content and still not have any after four days while still getting enough posts to make a second page.

Ah yeah sorry about this it turns out I am slow to learn a working flow as it were

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Loxbourne posted:

For FREEDOM!

I loved the hell out of this game. It was really big, too - loads and loads of levels, packed to the very gunwhales with the finest in Silver Age nonsense. I will be following this like a bloodhound on the trail of a female bloodhound.

Honestly, the size of the game is not a good thing. The first third and the last third of the game drag terribly. Also probably the middle third. The story is fun but you have to slog through way too much filler.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Eh, I don't know - they make a pretty good impression of comic books miniseries, so I guess even the filler missions feel like they fit in.
The second game gets worse with it.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
I loved freedom force but usually ended up ignoring the actual characters in lieu of making custom characters such as "Guy with gun"

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Sytakan posted:

Yeah, sorry about that. We were seriously expecting to have content by Wednesday or Thursday, but life threw Christmas Present's car at some thugs and he had to deal with having a broken car.

Sytakan posted:

Although, to be honest, I'm pretty sure Lizard Wizard is one of the few people on this forum who could get away with it.

Shucks :3:

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

ok guys LW is adding some portrait dialog pics because of reasons but it's almost ready to go up

it is almost time
it is almost time for the thing
it is very nearly time to read about playing the game

I'm so excited I'm just going to go ahead and leak a preview screenshot of the title

J.theYellow
May 7, 2003
Slippery Tilde

This game seems a bit slower paced from what I remember.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Fair warning everyone, my brother is bad at this game. You are going to be ripping your dicks off in sheer indignation at this guy's play.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

FREEDOM FORCE ISSUE #1 - CAME A HERO!

19XX - America, bosom of liberty, mailing address for the free and the brave, and a thriving, prosperous target for opportunistic commies. Unable to leave well enough alone with their revolution in Mother Russia, commie spies seek to spread global dictatorship to our very shores! Oh, woe, oh misery; let us light a candle under the visage of Washington and kneel in prayer to our Founding Fathers that a force will arise to oppose this threat, a cadre of all that is good and just! Let us look to the stars and hope beyond hope that we will be delivered from evil by some kind of FREEDOM FORCE!

...yeah so I'm actually going into this game pretty much blind to the plot. Hi, everyone, I'm Christmas Present (nee maus) and Lizard Wizard is my actual brother. I remember him playing the bejesus out of this back in the day, while I sequestered myself in my bedroom to dick around with Linux and play Civ II.

Like LW said, the main LPer will be in normaltext, the other guy in bold, and I'm going to go ahead and put any in-game text in italics.

And we're off to some classic rad intro sequence comic action already.

Since man first walked upright, he's looked to the stars and wondered: are we alone in this cold corner of space? If something is out there, would it be friend?.... or foe?

I'm hoping for 'frenemy'.

What would this Earth-man think if he could see this desperate spaceship, fleeing at a speed FASTER THAN IMAGINATION?

imagination moves slower than light owing to the limitations of our neurons but that is still pretty fast imho

What would he think if the saw the impact of POTENTLY POWERFUL NEUTRONIC MISSILES upon its fragile frame?

What would he make of the strange pod that ejected from the ruined remains just in time to avoid its MYSTERIOUS INHABITANT's destruction?

And- would he GAPE in WONDER at the dozen or so STRANGE CANISTERS that burst from its hold and fell towards our GUILELESS GLOBE?

yep when I see purple glowing poo poo just flying out of the sky my first reaction isn't to run and hide or find a fallout shelter rather yeah pretty much wonder-gaping

What emotion would pass through his mind as he observed these SELFSAME CONTAINERS as they pass through our atmosphere and fell upon the surface of an UNSUSPECTING METROPOLIS?

So many questions.... and so few answers... until now, dear viewers. Until now.

Now THAT I'd gape at.

BTW I want to pat us both on the back for being pretty mature about the use of the word 'gape' here

And here we are, at the title screen, which has SPOILERS ON IT GET IT TOGETHER IRRATIONAL GAMES

Clicking New Campaign, and it's time for more cutscene action.

Minute Man? What is this, a ripoff of Ant Man? Or Tyrion Lannister?

An old man sits on a park bench, thinking of a time shrouded in the past

His name is Frank Stiles,

More like Frank Oppenheimer am I right

and he was once one of the preeminent young scientists who worked...

...on the MANHATTAN PROJECT, the secret experiment that ushered in the wonders and terrors of the ATOMIC AGE

Creepy old man who is racist against birds and is partially responsible for one of the most horrible weapons deployed in modern warfare, killing thousands and ruining the livelihood of millions: drat, game, way to drop the villain on us immediately.

It was his work that helped secure America's position as leader of the FREE WORLD. But Frank's memories are tinged with bitterness, he was thrown off the project when he accused one of his fellow scientists of being a COMMUNIST SPY.

Contributor to American Hegemony, paranoid fucker, ok game, we get it, bad guy is bad.

And now he sits in this park, every day feeling a little older, and a little more useless

Just a minute... I recognize that man, it's O'Connor, from the Manhattan Project.

O'Connor, who apparently wasn't around for the Demon Core incidents that I assume hosed up ol' Frank's face pretty bad.

They never did believe me he was working for The Reds.

But who's that suspicious fellow he's talking to? Looks like they're making some kind of secret exchange. I better move in closer for a better listen.

Haff you gott ze documents?
Do you have my money?
By Lenin's ghost! Is that all you Americans think about? The almighty dollar?

drat! I've been discovered.
*losertrombonesound*
Eediot! You'ff been followed!
Up to your old tricks, O'Connor?

You are literally in no position to be cocky about this, Frank.

Do you know thees capitalist fool?
pssh check your commie privilege red hat man way to stereotype
This is an itch I've been waiting to scratch for twenty years!

aaaaaaggggh!
We must flee before we are discovered! Come on!

Bullet... entering my heart... fading fast... wait... statue of the minuteman... glowing... as if it were calling out to me!

oh ok I think we know why Frank has some massive radiation poisoning now

Hey look, it's glowing purple like the mysterious stuff in the intro!

Power... surging into me... aaagggghh

I am growing younger... body bursting with strength

:ssj:

Feel like I could lift a thousand pounds! That statue must have been hit with some fantastic kind of energy! But it's fading... must have completely transferred it into my body!

not pictured: old man twitching on the ground, foaming and muttering about being young and strong again as he takes a lethal dose of gamma radiation

I don't know what will come from all of this, but I must use these new powers to help my country fight her enemies within... and without! Those Reds might have killed Frank Stiles, but they're about to meet...

THE MINUTEMAN!

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

No man he just left behind a bunch of icons that show you how to play the game be a super hero for some reason.

So here's the game- I did the tutorial missions and then got killed by some guns and men holding guns, so I won't go blow-by-blow on here, but I'll show some things you can do.

Pretty standard RTS stuff; left-click to default attack something. In the lower-left, we see our hero and his health (red) and stamina (purple) bars. Under that is our default attack, right now we're set to just smash some poo poo. To the right of that is some information about whatever we're hovering over. THUG WITH BAT has thirty (measly) hit points and weighs 170lbs, which is germaine to the physics engine. He is also a hoodlum, even though he presents as a thug. I already don't know which pronoun to use.

Note the icons in the lower-right against the red background. Those denote his weaknesses. We can see that the thug is weak to mental, corrosive, and radiation damage. Resistances are indicated by icons against a blue background. Thugs have none.

So let's smash him ok

FOR FRRREEEEDOM!

And our thug hoodlum is on the ground with a severe brain injury and no commie healthcare to take care of it. HA!

Sometimes when you reduce an enemy to 0HP, it leaves him at 1 and he'll give you a plot breadcrumb. So let's find this Louie.

You should usually take a second to knock out thugs after interrogating them, lest you miss out on Prestige. Without going into too much detail, it's a resource that you get from killing enemies and fulfilling side objectives.

First we'll take a little detour to brain a rapist...

RIGHT MAKES MIGHT!

...and show off some SWEET MOVES:

STRIKE FOR FREEDOM! Honestly a strike sounds like commie agitating to me but who am I to question Minute Man? STRIKE FOR FREEDOM hits multiple enemies, but for less damage, at the cost of some stamina. It is also hilarious.

Strike For Freedom is particularly sweet even on individual targets for the fact that it does knockback and lovely, lovely physics damage.

This does not seem like a good idea. It seems like a loving incredible idea ripped straight from the imagination of an 8-year-old who should be president in forty years. Scratch that. President tomorrow, let's amend the constitution to let the child who is thinking about bonking criminals with traffic posts become president who is with me

It bears mentioning that in the right-click menu (which you should be using because it pauses the action and makes things way easier BROTHER :colbert:), the act of hitting things with a wielded object like this is marked SMACK DOWN.

Accurate.

After being WHALED ON WITH A TRAFFIC LIGHT, this thuglum gives up some info. About Vinnie. I thought I was looking for Louie but really who can keep cliche mobster names straight in these trying commie-infested times?

So I go to grab another communist traffic light trying to infringe on the liberty of innocent American drivers, and also become disappointed that I can't pick up/smash birds.

There are objectives that aren't on the main list (like saving this person from alley hoodthugs) to gain prestige. I do it in the tutorial here.

PUBLIC INFRASTRUCTURE IS A COMMUNIST PLOT

Here I get really confused about the camera controls (A/D to rotate turns out) and accidentally jump on top of the building- 2002 doesn't seem like the dark age of video games, and I remember Homeworld having decent hold-click controls... but I also remember that sort of thing being revolutionary where now I expect it as a given. Anyway, buildings are fully statted out and have the same hit points as a random meathead. Good to know.

Not every game can have revolutionary camera controls like Black and White, okay?

The game also introduces me to a third power (NATIONAL GUARD) where I can deflect bullets onto an enemy, one that I use extremely ineffectively in the next little tutorial segment.

Yeah, National Guard is weird. It's a hard counter to gunmen, but it shuts down if you take any action besides moving around while using it. The game does not tell you this.

Pick up a car? HELL loving YES LET'S HUCK THIS FUCKER AT SOME PROLE DIPSHITS

NRRRGGGGHHHHHH hahahaha ONE DETROIT SANDWICH COMING UP

Left-click.... aaand the car falls on my head.
Let's try that again...

....and I'm shot, dropping the car on top of me.
GAME: Hey man let's show you how to throw an object versus some guys that will make you auto-drop it as soon as they shoot you

I deploy the guard in time to deflect a bullet at one of these hood rats...

...but the next shot penetrates it and murders my dumb face.

Nooooooo! Mustn't.... give.... up....

This is where I quit the game and went to go have beers instead. Beers don't ask me to lift cars and throw them at men with guns, beers just want me to be embarassingly exuberant about my belching skills that I am certain will be sexy and desirable to women until I stumble home, leaving my non-throwing-car downtown to collect parking tickets.

Waking the next day I decided to train, train to be a hero and a champion, train to be able to figure out how not to get murdered stupidly in a twelve-year-old game intended for all audiences.

So I skipped the tutorial this time and went right along to do the mission. It was easier than the tutorial.

let's just open this gate here all calmly and then

Haha, oh, Minuteman, you and your seething hatred for the commons.

The cafe? Sounds like Frenchy Commie Euro talk to me!

Running down the street towards the cafe, I get shot at by some rooftop pistoleros; first time I played through was a lot of 'well how the hell am I supposed to get them' but oho dear reader, turns out it is as simple as just clicking to move there.

Minuteman has the Jumper trait, and can thus jump up to rooftops. Handy to have!

After Thug With Pistol's fanny pack opened, shooting baked beans everywhere in a manner that led me to suspect that there had to have been like five cans very tightly packed in there, I interrogated the poor goon.

It is lucky for us that O'Connor screams his internal monologue at the top of his lungs, like some kind of Tourette's terrorist, giving MinuteMan more than enough time to get the frog out of there.

Another mook shooting from a buildingtop...

...and then knocked out, only his reflex for keeping board-straight and doing 18 hours of crunches a day for the last decade keeping him from falling.

So I hop off the building...

...and accidentally land pretty much directly on top of O'Connor, who gives in like a weak sphincter in a Taco Bell bathroom.

WE DID IT WE GOT O'CONNOR wait now wha-- oh ok mission complete.

hott statts:

(nothing to show under the damage and bonus tabs there)

Note that the 'XP Bonus' box is ticked. Apparently Christmas Present managed to get the XP canister but didn't get a screenshot? Anyway, I decided to make up for that because the dialog is hilarious.

Then again Christmas Present says he DIDN'T get it? :iiam:

And we come back to a cinematic sort of thing here.
Not pictured:
hey O'Connor so like I know I just jumped on u from on top of a building etc but idk seems kinda lame rite so lemme grab u ok hrmmf dont worry ur safe in my muscly arms lol and ok hup! get up here on this bldg and ok now we cn be all ~~DRAMATIC~~

hey hey so
that's not cool man
ok that's our word

Shamed by being called out on his inappropriate use of a slur against Patroit-Americans, O'Connor tells us exactly where to go to find this commie rat.

yeah a nap would be nice ty ur not so bad minute man mebbe it is time to give up life of crime and idk be good dude like u wait what are you

He dead.

Like many TRU PATRIOTS, Minuteman chooses to remain ignorant of the activities of the NSA, preferring to just rely on the belief that ARE COUNTRY would never stoop to such a thing

...or he is being watched by some mysteriously swirlyface from another dimension? The guy who starts the Temporal Cold War? A guy on This Is Your Life? Shadowface Purplefuck? What does he even want with our Murica Cosplay Enthusiast? And yeah potential? Does me mean like some Deepak Chopra poo poo like unfolding the lotus in our bladders to pee love? I really have no idea goons this is the first time I have played this game and I am IN SUSPENSE

All I'm going to say right now is that Shadowface Purplefuck is the worst guy.

yeah I just asked that, inferior in-game narrator, you can go home

Peanut Butler fucked around with this message at 06:32 on May 18, 2014

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Lizard Wizard posted:

Fair warning everyone, my brother is bad at this game. You are going to be ripping your dicks off in sheer indignation at this guy's play.

let 'em rip, more free dicks for me :dukedog:

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Christmas Present posted:

[All I'm going to say right now is that Shadowface Purplefuck is the worst guy.

You take that back, sir :colbert:

Prythian
Aug 6, 2012

sweet dreams

CommissarMega posted:

You take that back, sir :colbert:

But he's right. He really is the worst. :colbert:

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer

Prythian posted:

But he's right. He really is the worst. :colbert:

Depends on what. Gameplaywise, yeah, he's terrible. His voice and manners are amazing though.
edit: Welp, I can't read. Anyhow, if I remember the last thread correctly back from my lurking days, Minuteman's VA was a goon...?

anilEhilated fucked around with this message at 08:48 on May 18, 2014

Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

Well, at least Minuteman isn't as bad as the U.S.A.gent.

Kacie
Nov 11, 2010

Imagining a Brave New World
Ramrod XTreme
Christmas Present, I laughed so very hard at all the points as to why Frank Stiles is a horrible person.

And I enjoyed reading up on the Manhattan Project, too. I love educational LPs.

More!

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Speedball posted:

Well, at least Minuteman isn't as bad as the U.S.A.gent.

As someone who hasn't read as much comics as he should, dare I ask about this U.S.A.gent?

Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

Lizard Wizard posted:

As someone who hasn't read as much comics as he should, dare I ask about this U.S.A.gent?

When Captain America was unavailable, he was replaced by a jingo who has since taken up his own identity. He's not necessarily a bad man, but he's everything wrong with what people are worried Cap will turn into.

Sandata
Mar 19, 2010
Oh so U.S. Agent is the assistant guy in Marvel Vs Capcom? That always bugged the hell out of me.

So did anyone think that Frank's cane being basically the end of a flag pole was a bit odd? Wouldn't it hurt it always have you hand over a hawk? Plus where did he get this durable silver new one? Did the radiation made it stronger too? Why can he suddenly make a shield? Finally where does he put the cane when ever he picks something up?

Oh right silver age comics I almost forgot about that. Sorry please continue, don't mind me. Unless this ends up being funny.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Sandata posted:

So did anyone think that Frank's cane being basically the end of a flag pole was a bit odd? Wouldn't it hurt it always have you hand over a hawk? Plus where did he get this durable silver new one? Did the radiation made it stronger too?

The staff was ALWAYS silver, but has long been a horrible rusted thing. The radiation made it young again along with Frank!

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Sandata posted:

So did anyone think that Frank's cane being basically the end of a flag pole was a bit odd?

COMMUNIST SIGHTED

quote:

Wouldn't it hurt it always have you hand over a hawk?

Hawk?! COMMUNIST BONAFIDES ESTABLISHED: If it were a hawk, yes, that would be incredibly painful. But lo, it is an eagle, selected as the national symbol for many reasons, not least of them being that the shape of an eagle's wingspan is ergonomically perfect for use as a cane handle.

quote:

Plus where did he get this durable silver new one? Did the radiation made it stronger too?

The Space Energy didn't enhance Frank directly; it merely imbued him with the restless souls of thousands of patriot warriors who all died fighting the ruthless commie King George III. Similarly, the cane was enhanced with the ghosts of their muskets, transmuting the soft, languid wood into resolute, vigilant steel.

quote:

Why can he suddenly make a shield?

He doesn't make the shield; MinuteMan calls again upon the massed powers of the brave souls who inhabit his every muscle, his every cell- the souls unite in prayer, calling upon our American God, who favors liberty and justice above the atheistic, wretched values of the Sons of Lenin. It is this very favor that allowed America, the promised land, to come blazing unto history and the world stage. To wit:

Thomas Jefferson posted:

And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.

Lo it is this firm reliance upon the divine Providence and protection of the Creator of All Reality that allows MinuteMan to deflect bullets onto those who would attempt to stand in the way of American Supremacy. One man could not possibly curry the divine favor necessary, but much as the signatories of the Declaration of Independence banded their will and honor together to call upon the Almighty Lord-President to protect our fledgling country those two centuries ago, the collective will and honor of fallen patriots is sufficient to call upon divine intervention to ensure that America's avatar goes safely into the dark night to emerge victorious, Liberty's torch held aloft for the downtrodden and oppressed to find among the murk of will-breaking socialist perfidy!

quote:

Finally where does he put the cane when ever he picks something up?

on a sturdy little strap

Unload My Head
Oct 2, 2013
Freedom Force is a great, tongue-in-cheek sendup of so many tropes. A mysteriously rejuvenated walking cane will be the least of your worries once we get deeper into the game!

I am glad to see this LP getting off the ground despite Oblivion's best efforts.

GeorgeLedoux
Aug 1, 2012

Yet again, any person foolish to face the Merc Man goes down in flames. He's the real deal, and he's just as good in the arena as he is in the field. He's even got his own fan club I hear.
This LP has become my new favorite thing to read on the interwebz.

The commentary is hilarious and reliving this game that I was involved with soooooo long ago is a hoot.
It's crazy to think that the same guy who wrote this game and story is the same guy who did the Bioshock games, Ken Levine.

Many thanks to PopTart Ninja for pointing this LP out.

This is Duncan "has-been" Fisher... signing off!

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

GeorgeLedoux posted:

The commentary is hilarious and reliving this game that I was involved with soooooo long ago is a hoot.
It's crazy to think that the same guy who wrote this game and story is the same guy who did the Bioshock games, Ken Levine.

Many thanks to PopTart Ninja for pointing this LP out.

Stars and bars, it's the voice of Minuteman himself! You were great, man. Glad to have you in here.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

GeorgeLedoux posted:

Having just picked this game up for the first time, I want to say I really liked the hints of Minuteman's silver age hero baritone bellow buried in Frank's feeble old man voice.

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Beware the Forest's Mushrooms
After seeing this again, there's a non-zero chance I will be reinstalling this again. drat, I love this game, but oddly enough, I never beat either of them. Both of them just become super bullshit hard by the end. I kinda like the smoothed out mechanics (particularly energy) in FFVtTR, but both games should hold up okay. I was just blown away when I saw some of the destructible environments on a friend's laptop back in college. (Mental note: I am so very old.)

And, yes, I occasionally would do something sweet and "pause" it at super slow mo and just watch it in hypnotic wonder.

JamieTheD
Nov 4, 2011

LPer, Reviewer, Mad Welshman

(Yes, that's a self portrait)
Yeah, later levels are a right git, no mistake about it, and the second game ups the puzzle boss ante some more. Still, great to see an LP of this game, looking forward to some of the later characters. Especially the one everyone currently hates.

FAKE EDIT: Oh, wait, the ones everyone hate.

I kinda wish they'd made a third one set in the Iron Age of comics, but alas, it was not to be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Lizard Wizard posted:

Stars and bars, it's the voice of Minuteman himself! You were great, man. Glad to have you in here.

WAIT WHAT

Seriously?! If so, Mr. Ledoux, let me just say that your voice acting was the best in the game, no hyperbole.

• Locked thread