Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
1. Sweep the loving Raiders.

2. Split with the Broncos

3. Have a top half of the league defense

4. Rivers keeps the turnovers (INT + Fumbles) to under 13.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Blitz7x posted:

He said realistic goals

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

I hope febreeze gets gangrene on both hands

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Febreeze posted:

Says the guy who uses an avatar he personally commissioned from me and gave me the Ringless Rivers idea in the first place

yes

edit: it's more for hoping that the Raiders win the superbowl

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

ace8989 posted:

I'd like to add "Ryan Mathews doesn't regress to 2012 form."

Yeah but we have Donald Brown to mitigate that now

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Grozz Nuy posted:

Is... is this ironic? I honestly can't tell.

Last year we had Ronnie Brown.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Fenrir posted:

Sweep the stupid loving Bears. And the stupid loving Vikings. And the stupid loving Lions.

6-0 in the division. The Packers are the only team that's done it in the last 27 years, let's do it again.

Teams do it all the time.

edit: or do you just mean the NFC North

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

I want a Vikings/Chargers superbowl so both teams could somehow not win.

And the stadium could get blown up like in that one book

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Grozz Nuy posted:

Uh, that would be a LOT. There were only 4 teams that had their top 2 backs combine for that much yardage last year: Philly and KC (which was 90 percent McCoy and Charles, respectively), Detroit, and San Diego. That's something that even teams with legit stud RBs don't usually do.

how the hell did we do that

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Kalli posted:

I was looking at Woodhead's game log and saw he had a 8 receptions, 37 yard game which is just comically low for that many receptions.

Then I saw LDT had a 8 reception, 17 yard performance once. In a game where he also had 31 rushes for 243 yards. What the gently caress.

That's gotta be the Raider game in 2003. Those 8 receptions got him to 100 on the year.

2003 Tomlinson was the best he's ever been

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Go Montana State Bobcats

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Thaddius the Large posted:

You know, I just watched the A Football Life: LaDainian Tomlinson a few weeks ago, and I loved it, because awesome runningbacks are the best, and I felt like you and me could be homies. But now, now I just don't know man.

That said, also Go Raiders, not because of what you said, but it'd make my dad happy.

I just have two friends that went to Montana State is all :3

Also I went to Portland State briefly

Running Backs are the best though

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Good quarterbacks with meh receiving targets and no rushing game throwing up a huge amount of interceptions behind some of the worst o-line play seen in the past decade.

I've been there man. It gets better.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

he sucks and i hate him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Febreeze posted:

Eli has been ranked around #10 by Football Outsiders (Which is normally pretty mean to Eli and the Giants offense in general) since 2008, the first year after the 2007 SB. ESPN and QBR has him slightly higher on average. Outside last year of course, but last year was a perfect storm of suck and it's hard to pinpoint just how much blame he deserves. Certainly not all of it.

He's not great, and he's inconsistent, but he is not below average. He really found himself in 2007's postseason and has looked different since.

he has two rings and that totally makes him an elite QB because you can't be a great or even good QB without dumb idiot rings.

so sayeth febreeze

• Locked thread