Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Super Bowl- Your team winning the Super Bowl is very fun and I highly recommend it to everybody.

Joe Flacco Throws for Over 4000 yards- It's never happened in his whole career likely due to Cam Cameron and terrible surrounding pieces but at this point it's just a little ridiculous. Ideally he could top 4500 in 2014 but 4000 is needed for me to not hate our lovely offense.

He got close in 2012! :( He would've had it if he didn't sit week 17.

But yea pretty much the 4k yards thing is the only thing I'm hoping for. We have a real OC so he's got a shot!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

I just want the Ravens offense to not be complete poo poo this year. The defense was great last year but got burned in the 4th quarter by big plays since they were all exhausted from being on the field for 90% of the game.

If we have anything close to representing an offensive line and a mediocre running attack, they should be at least formidable this season.

My main hope is just to get Torrey Smith extended ASAP before he has a monster season and wants a Mike Wallace contract or something like that.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

MrLogan posted:

Hahaha. You just referred to Eli Manning as a good quarterback.

Eli owns :mad:

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Eli is inconsistent but when he's on he's really fun to watch. Same goes for Joe. Since the Ravens' only QB that wasn't awful in franchise history before Joe was a worn down McNair, I'll always think Joe is awesome because of that.

I guess I just like giant dork QBs who are streaky but will randomly pull a miracle play out of their rear end. Both QBs can put a game on their shoulders (though not reliably).

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

he has two rings and that totally makes him an elite QB because you can't be a great or even good QB without dumb idiot rings.

well yea duh this is why dan marino is bad

Sour Diesel fucked around with this message at 07:15 on Jul 23, 2014

• Locked thread