Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Super Bowl- Your team winning the Super Bowl is very fun and I highly recommend it to everybody.

Joe Flacco Throws for Over 4000 yards- It's never happened in his whole career likely due to Cam Cameron and terrible surrounding pieces but at this point it's just a little ridiculous. Ideally he could top 4500 in 2014 but 4000 is needed for me to not hate our lovely offense.

Marlon Brown becomes next Marques Colston- very similar playing style as Brown is a long guy that plays more like a slot receiver but can still be a solid red zone threat. Led the team in touchdowns as a rookie and I wouldn't be shocked if he did so again this year. It would be nice to have effective receivers on the Ravens as the one 4 week stretch that happened in the past 15 years we won a Super Bowl.

C.J. Mosely begins HoF Career- I'd like to see a Luke Kuechly or Bobby Wagner like rookie season because those would be the minimum requirements to keep his selection from being a lovely, stupid, no good, very bad pick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
If left in that game he probably would have thrown an extra 182 to land at 3,999 for the year. At this point I figure he throws under 4k for the next three years and then throws over 5,000 after that.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

KettleWL posted:

Bengals:
Sweep the loving Steelers

That is an excellent answer and I would also like to sweep the Steelers.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
The Giants and Ravens were mirror images of one another last year.

Good quarterbacks with meh receiving targets and no rushing game throwing up a huge amount of interceptions behind some of the worst o-line play seen in the past decade.

• Locked thread